• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advice on the name

Fanfic name

• The road of being a Pokemon master

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zy-Reji-Mario-Zylon

To board to care
Years
Okay So I want to know what the name of my fanfic should be. The story is about three trainers on an island between the Sinnoh and Unova region on the path to become Pokemon masters

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Out of the options you listed in the poll, I'd say the first one. Stuff like 'on the road to being a Pokemon Master' and 'adventures' in the title are rather common sort of titles you'll see about if you look and somewhat cliched as well. The first one to me imo sounds the most interesting and least generic.

(I'll suggest also to not post in red text as for some people's forum skins it'd be quite hard to read - best to stick to the default font colour).

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
The first one. I haven't written a fan fiction in a while, but I do know that the first one is the best out of the options. The use of "adventure" and "on the road..." type titles for pokemon are turn offs.

Back