• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Wow, and after three years we finally have this beta. Congrats LaZ and Zeikku for all your hard work. :)
To download it keeps telling me to wait *max number here* seconds, and when you refresh it, it still tells you to wait, why is that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Sould i play the live beta or the official version?i want the most completed one xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Thank you Laz, thank you! I knew you guys would come trough for us!
Now if you excuse me, Im off to start an adventure with my trusty Cyndaquil!

Best wishes
Sephcloud

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Congratulations with releasing this beta LaZ. This will be the first hack that Ill actually play in about a year. Looking forward to getting in to this. Once again, congrats! :D

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
ugh wont let me download D:
keeps saying that i need to wait 60 seconds...

There's a flood check for guests to prevent a server crash, you can register to avoid it.

Wow, and after three years we finally have this beta. Congrats LaZ and Zeikku for all your hard work. :)
To download it keeps telling me to wait *max number here* seconds, and when you refresh it, it still tells you to wait, why is that?

Yep, same as above.

Is there any major differences between the Live & the normal?

Currently they are identical, but within a few days or weeks depending if there's any bugs or not the Live one will be the most up to date.

it still says the same thing x.x everytime i try it just changes and resets at 60 when it gets done....

As I mentioned above, registering solves it I believe.

If there's still download issues I'll try and sort that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
There's a flood check for guests to prevent a server crash, you can register to avoid it.

Yep, same as above.

Currently they are identical, but within a few days or weeks depending if there's any bugs or not the Live one will be the most up to date.

As I mentioned above, registering solves it I believe.

If there's still download issues I'll try and sort that.
ugh wtf now it wont even recognize it on my emulator :( i even downloaded the Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0 Beta3

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years

Wow, you actually are one of the few people to ever thank me in this thread - People seem to forget that I'm co-owner. No problem, though. Hope you enjoy the beta. Any problems, just let us know; just wait the amount of seconds and download should start.

ugh wtf now it wont even recognize it on my emulator :( i even downloaded the Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0 Beta3

Sounds stupid to ask, but did you patch it to a Fire Red ROM?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Downloaded, and I'm loving it.

~But I came across this
Pokemon-FireRed.png

When I caught a Ledyba ...
Is it normal ... or?

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Wow, you actually are one of the few people to ever thank me in this thread - People seem to forget that I'm co-owner. No problem, though. Hope you enjoy the beta. Any problems, just let us know; just wait the amount of seconds and download should start.

Sounds stupid to ask, but did you patch it to a Fire Red ROM?
ughh noo sorry x,x i forgot bout that...

Back