• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Hmm this seems intut it intresting ill try making mine later but i think im too lazy maybe snorlax?

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Name: Bayani

Nickname (Optional): Bay

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: Bay has long black silk like hair worn in a ponytail that goes back down to the mid section of his torso.
Dark Skinned from "wandering the wastes" for a year. He is slim, has brown eyes, and is tall for his age. He wears patched grey
boots that he found while scavenging and managed to repair. He also wears a purple scarf around his neck that was given to him
by Kenny. He somehow managed to maintain hygiene his life. He wears patched up trousers and a strapped pauldron he found in an
abandoned store and wears a black, high collar shirt.

Personality: Bay is very cautious observant and mild from spending a year alone in the wastes excluding his pokespirit. He is also
non-aggressive unless tempted. If he is surprised he can immediately become violent. He is also very protective, loyal, and a
quick thinker. He has instinct made for battle but dislikes risks so rarely does it unless necisary out of fear of losing his
eevee. He is unaccustomed to socializing due to being alone for so long but he retained his sanity. He is very inventive
even repairing R.I.L. (radio Interface layer) he uses for picking up radio signals for news and music. He is became somewhat
flexible to situations

History: Bay wandered the "wastes" of the world for about a year after escaping from Eterna City after recieving his Pokemon
Spirit. He never knew his parents as they were killed by raiders soon after abandoning him and leaving him for dead untill found
by scavengers from Eterna. He was sent part of Eterna's labour since he was a baby. He escaped from Eterna with a Friend named
Kenny but they got split up in the process while on their way to Children's City. Neither of them knew how to get to children's
city so now Bay is lost and wanders the waste in search of either Children's city or his friend. He survived the year by scavaging
from abandoned stores and avoiding conflict.

PokÈspirit Species: Eevee

Nickname: Flow

Personality: Flow is Loyal and Mild like Bay. Flow is well balenced for survival and conflict based on his speed and adaptability.
flow is also calm but quick to anger if anyone threatens his or Bay's safety. Flow also enjoys reading and art so he gets Bay to
carry certain things he finds around such as pictures or books. Bay also is an intellectual.

Moves: Dig, Iron Tail, Return, Wish, Double Team, Last Resort

Other: Can detect things easily and escape from combat quickly. High Perception. Adaptable to environment. When fused Bay becomes exceptionally agile

Opening Post: Bay dragged his feet on through the night as he walked up the hill onto the next abandoned settlement he could find. His feet were sore and he hoped they could've stopped on spot. "I wish we could have stayed there longer" said Bay, eyes looking down while remaining alert. "We were nearly done on supplies" said Flow "and that none of the abandoned houses there were in good condition an-" stopped a moment and perked his ears. At once Bay crouched down and slowed his breathing, he knew the drill. His eyes remained ahead as he pulled a knife out his belt buckle and he crept slowly ahead focusing intently ahead and he noticed a light. Avoiding to not stand up too tall he stood up a little more erect and stopped treading lightly. "What is it" said Bay. "It's some sort of city" said Flow. Bay walked on to figure out whether the city was hostile

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@dcboi: Oh wow. Thanks for letting me know. Somehow I missed your SU. You're approved. Welcome to the roleplay.

Years
Hello everyone. I've got two character's I'd like to sign up. Hope they meet requirements. Much of their areas are very similar but hey, they're twins after all.

Character #1 (main)
Spoiler:

Character #2 (side)
Spoiler:

I have a plan in mind for them later down the road that is quiet gruesome and really shows what the world has fallen into (in my interpretation of reading it anyway)

Opening Post:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@kezius: This looks nice--There is only one issue. Pokespirits are not allowed to have powers of their own, such as telekinesis. This means that under no condition should anyone but the pokespirit's wielder be able to communicate with them.

I'd also like to take the time to point out that teleport may never be used to gain an advantage in combat, such as using it short range to dodge attacks or close distance. Doing so is automatically godmodding. It can however be used to easily flee from a battle that has turned sour.

Years
I was thinking of it more as what's called 'twin powers' irl. More or less the twins could hear each others thoughts and therefore be able to understand the respective spirit but I don't need them too. In fact thinking now it's better if they can't for what I have planned.

As for the teleport I wasn't planning on using it in battles honestly. Form of travel as used in post ;)

-- forgive odd grammar errors. On my phone and auto correct hates me lol

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Kezius: Very well. Those two things in mind, you're approved, and may begin posting at will. :P

Years
Awesome : )

I'll just be using my opening Post as the first, cleaning it up a bit.
Girlfriend's Birthday today and we are celebrating tomorrow with friends so I might not be around until the day after, I'll do what I can 'til then though.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I'm going to be having surgery tomorrow and I probably won't be able to read the RP for myself for a day or two. Good news is I have a friend during this time who will inform me of any new posts. Sorry for the (unlikely) inconvenience

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Back but I have to take heavy prescription meds. Also did we die or something?

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I have to admit, this RP has sparked interest in me, might have to work on a SU for this - apart from the no legends, are there any limitations on quirks or transformations? say if you picked a flying type, could the fused form have wings capable of flight? or a psychic type fused form able to mind read or levitate (like some do)? cause i already have a few ideas depending on which monster i pick, atm its between: Excadrill, Crobat, Dusknoir or maybe one of the fire starters (infernape or charizard) :D

Years
Name:Ryan Ishimura <-(dead space reference)

Nickname (Optional):silencer

Age (10-13):13

Sex (Male or Female):male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.):about 5ft 11in tall,dark messy brown hair, black rectangular glasses, pale skin, hazel/green eyes, generally likes to wear his worn black and grey hoodie, and dark blue or black jeans. he wont wear any other type of shoes other than his black hiking boots.he has a generally slight build.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):he is generally silent with anyone he doesnt trust. he only trusts one person, lisa ishimura.he generally avoids conflict unless he is protecting his sister.he can hold a strong grudge though, and if he has reason to , he will hunt you down until your dead. many people dont understand him, but he doesnt care.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):he grew up in johto, with his sister lisa. life in johto was just as bad if not worse than in sinnoh. ryan being the pessimist he is, didnt think life would be any better. his sisteron the other hand, dreamed of a free land in sinnoh, where regular humans and pokespirits lived together in harmony. she set off for sinnoh, and he had no choice but to follow reluctantly to keep his naive sister safe.

Pokéspirit
Species:Charizard

Nickname:Casper

Personality:enjoys fighting, he doesnt take life seriously. always a jokester, his personality often clashes with ryans often leading to ryan ignoring him. they dont have the best of relationships, but they are loyal to eachother.

Moves:
Detect
blast burn
Brave bird
outrage
earthquake
will-o-wisp

Other (Optional):has the ability blaze. main body color is a flat black, with teal wings like a normal charizard. has a blue tail flame. he is slightly faster and more agile than an average charizard, but cant take as many hits.

Opening Post: I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice."Crap!" ryan yelled, as he flew over the ocean in the direction of sinnoh. he watched in panic as he realized that his sister was no longer riding on his back. ryan was in his morphed form, flat black charizard wings were protruding from his back, keeping him aloft. his black charizard tail was streaming out behind him, his blue tail flame blazing bright in panic. his skin was tinted a dark grey almost black color. he had two spines jutting from his head and red eys. <what now ryan?>(when i use <>that is his pokespirit talking to him telepathically) "What do you think you idiot! lisa isnt riding on my back anymore!", Ryan circled the sky desperately searching for his sister. <i dont see her anywhere, but hey, less cargo huh?> Ryan narrowed his eyes, and said in a low seething voice, "not the time, casper" <ok,ok, i'm out then>. "Casper really gets on my nerve sometimes" he muttered to himself. finally after about an hour of searching he gave up and continued to sinnoh resignedly. after many hours of flying and an near collision with a wingull pokespirit, ryan finally arrived in sinnoh. he rested on the cost for a while the whole time Casper was silent, which was unusual for him. "Casper?" Ryan asked. hmm.. i wonder why Caspper isn't responding. he usually takes any chance he can to talk. Ryan thought to himself. "well, Lisa wanted to head for Jubilife city, so if she made it she will be there" Ryan said for Caspers benefit. Without another word Ryan morphed and and took flight in the direction of Jubilife city. This was something he was going to come to regret in the future.

Years
Name:lisa ishimura

Nickname:espii

Sex:female

Appearance: dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, long black eyelashes, likes to wear a faded,well loved purple fuzzy vest and skinny jeans along with white flip flops with hawiian flowers decorated on them, tan skin and long nails used for pinching her brother, ryan ishimura.

Personality:shy around strangers, kind of naive, not afraid of hurting people and sometimes gets a nasty mean streak, usually directed towards people hurting her friends, wants only for the world to be peaceful again, and her dream is to return pokemon to the earth, not just pokespirits.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): lisa ishimura grew up with her pessimist brother, ryan ishimura, in the johto region where theres no free kids whatsoever and all pokespirits were enslaved to do the dirty work of battling, cleaning, and more. lisa waited until the last day to tell her friends she was leavin, for fear they would try to stop her. they did not stop her, however, but they wished her a good journey and hoped to see her one day on tv. ryan insisted he follow her for protection even though lisa felt she did not need any.

Pokéspirit
Species:espeon

Nickname:Xena

Personality:
loves to have fun, but takes things seriously if they need to be. never argues with lisa unless her thinking is plain insane. usuallysilent unlesssomething needs to be said.
Moves:
phsychic
helping hand
shadow ball
thunderbolt
double team
morning sun
Other:espeon has synchronize,and a lavender body color with a magenta colored orb.

Opening Post:"aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!" i cried. i had fallen off of ryan's back while he was flying over the ocean! as i fell, i morphed into my espeon form. in form, i have a lavender body and a magenta orb on my head. sploosh! i splashed in the water with a crash. <oh no! what now?> (when i use <>, it means lisa's pokespirit is speaking). "well, it seems i fell off of ryans back while he was flying, obviously. the question is how to get out of this wet situation, because i can't swim!" i struggled to stay afloat when suddenly a blue dot appeared in the distance. <we've reached land!> "uh, i don't think so...." i replied uneasily. <ok, well try to stay alive while we try to figure out what this thing is.> "ok, ok, but i'm getting tired!" i said in frustration. as it got closer, i realized that it was a pokespirit in the form of a lapras. "help!" <help!> we cried together. "hello. you seem to be in distress. please hop on my back." i scrambled onto the lapras pokespirit's back fast to get out of the freezing ocean. "allow me to introduce myself. i am anna pentom, but you can call me laprisa. you are? who are you? i haven't seen you around these parts." laprisa said, navigating towards sinnoh. "well, i am lisa ishimura, and i came from the johto region. if you wish, you can call me espii. my old friends from johto called me that." "wow, what a story!" laprisa commented. "well, we be headed to sandgem town. we're about, say, 20 minutes away." and i listened to laprisa tell stories while we headed towards sandgem town, wherever in sinnoh that happened to be, far away from ryan or not.

Dawn

Years
@Zagan: I prefer only to make rules against things that will absolutely not happen. The real stickler are going to be the powers, so if you want you can go ahead and run some powers by me to see if they'll fly before you make the SU at all. c:

My comments would be that there are three things that are very unlikely to fly off the top of my head that aren't in the rules. Those things are any sort of battle teleporting (see: teleporting that doesn't cause you to flee the battle), pokespirit independence, and characters that no longer resemble humans.

@Hovde: Hmm... Alright. You've got a great start here. Although your personality field is a bit short your character clearly has flaws appropriate and relevant to the setting and what you /do/ have is good stuff.

However, I may strongly advise that you expand on it a bit more. A well developed character will be funner for you to roleplay in the long run, I believe. As for what to write about, perhaps you could mention how he tends to get his food? Is he a scavenger that happens to be good enough to get what he wants (Even the best scavenger will constantly be in a state of mild starvation at best if they don't have some sort of pokespirit power that helps them scavenge with superhuman efficiency.)? Does he steal from others, crushing the lives of enemies under his boots to make sure he and his sister live? Or worse, has he resorted to cannibalism? You could give a simple answer and then explain why he chooses to do it the way he does. This could also be a part of his history. His history is pretty short, and I believe a good history will once again help you to have fun playing the character long term.

Does he have any major accomplishments? Minor accomplishments even? Any significant fights? How does his day-to-day life tend to go? Does he have a home of some sort or does he wander?

I'd also advise that your character's moveset is extremely offensive, and this is honestly very bad in combat. Like... Lisa's moves are much more balanced, and so she'd honestly do a lot better in any given fight. Detect and Will-O-Wisp are great moves, but I might advise a third support/defensive move of some kind. It could be hone claws, or dragon dance, or belly drum, roost, tailwind, mimic. I personally think mimic is an extremely powerful move to have, due it basically being a customizable moveslot you can change at any given time guilt free. Just any move that will let your character do something other than throw themselves at an enemy and hope the enemy doesn't have a strategy to deal with that.

Of course, if you /intended/ for him to be overly aggressive that's fine. I just don't want you to get in and realize you don't like the moves you picked in hindsight.

@Espeongirl: Greetings! I mostly have the same thing to say about your character's personality and history that I did for Hovde's. What you have is good, but I think you should try and add more substance, as it will make the character funner to roleplay in the long run. Would that be alright with you if I pushed you a bit?

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Ok, I got Ya Yellow - I was thinking if I went with Excadrill, I would be wanting my character to be able to move underground like they do on the anime (or how Drill Run is done) so the transformation would look something like http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljszsv8LiW1qgj2rto1_500.jpg (clothes change is optional) but would play up on the underground speed [plus immune to dizzyness from spinning] as well as the defensive aspects of being ground/steel so perhaps harder skin?

or on the other hand, if i went for a ghost pokemon like Dusknoir (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/202/a/7/PKMN__No__477_Dusknoir_by_BechnoKid.jpg) he would get ghostly powers to walk through walls and stuff

Only other two powers i would be thinking of would be flight from a flying type spirit or levitation (not the hidden ability, but just in general the power to float) and being able to read minds if I were a psychic poke spirit weilder :)

Oh, one question - are the humans able to detain Poke spirits (just the spirits and not the weilders) since I doubt the adults can fuse with them, and I did have an idea for a interesting back story if you would allow humans to hold poke spirits to conduct experiments on

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh, one question - are the humans able to detain Poke spirits (just the spirits and not the weilders) since I doubt the adults can fuse with them, and I did have an idea for a interesting back story if you would allow humans to hold poke spirits to conduct experiments on
This should answer your question (hopefully)
In addition to being able to fuse with your pokemon spirit and take on their powers and some of their features you have the ability to absorb the pokemon spirits of defeated opponents, and if you're more cruelly inclined you can even absorb the life energy of defeated others themselves, in which case they would perish and their physical form be converted into pure energy. In a world without any creatures besides humans and very scarce edible plant life you may find that it doesn't take an evil lunatic to resort to... unorthodox methods of obtaining subsistence. That being said, it may be important that your character know when to run to avoid such a fate.

Also, Yellow, should I wait for Akio before posting?

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Dont mean to be rude machomuu, but that doesnt clear things up for me :(

Dawn

Years
@Zagan: Pokespirits are intangable. They can't be touched and laugh in the face of physics, passing through all types of matter including solids. This is because they're literally not physically present in the world, but are as the name implied merely spiritual manifestations of a pokemon's soul. So no, a standard human is utterly incapable of so much as tugging at trail left by a pokespirit's escape.

Humans that already wield pokespirits on the other hand are capable of absorbing a pokespirit against it's will. (However, that spirit cannot be released until death, making it a tad permanent.)

I'd like to point out that while only people ages 10-13 can obtain pokespirits, they do not lose their pokespirits upon aging past this. The only reason there are no adult pokespirit wielders (or at least none that people know of) is because of how common death is even among wielders and the fact that pokespirits were only released upon the world relatively recently.

Last edited:
Back