• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Manage to get my hands on Black and Black 2 just now and am itching to play it for the first time... Well i will refinish black again then play black 2 for the first time.. Maybe I will put a stop to playing Y (and well I may decide to delete my save game there if ever).

Anyways Marionz decided to abandon all his progress on Kalos so far and travel to Unova region to search himself. His flight is yet to come but he is estimated to arrive there at 16:00 or so. I hope Unova will welcome him as much as Kalos welcomed him so far.

He also decided to release all of his pokemons on Kalos exactly leaving everything behind him. He wants to fully explore Unova first before returning to Kalos once more. And before he returns to Kalos, Marionz wants to make sure that his time and journey on Unova region would not go to waste.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Marionz successfully arrived on Unova. Wanting to get a head start, he RNG abused his TID/SID and was successful and thus he is now ready to get his shiny starter pokemon.

Marionz got his first pokemon and didn't nicknamed it. He won his battle against Bianca and Cheren too so "Snivy" really trusts him well now.

Snivy ()
495.png

OT: Marionz
ID: 50973
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bashful

Last edited:

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Having captured
504.png
and
506.png
Marionz now arrived at Accumula Town. After meeting up with Professor Juniper, the group noticed a comotion at the center of the city. There he saw a group claiming to be "Team Plasma" and their leader "Ghetsis". After Ghetsis' speech, a trainer named N approached him and challenged him to battle which he defeated with ease.

After the events, he resumed his adventure catching a
509.png
along the way. Then arriving at Striaton City, he immediately challenged the Gym Leaders residing there and beated them to a pulp gaining
50px-Trio_Badge.png

He resumed his adventure, capturing
517.png
515.png
519.png
524.png
527.png
and managing to save a kidnapped pokemon of a little girl against team plasma with the help of his friend Cheren and Bianca.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Current Badges:
50px-Trio_Badge.png
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png

Current Team:
496.png
520.png
515.png
524.png
551.png

Currently aiming to beat Elesa - Gym Leader of Nimbasa City to get the Bolt Badge :)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Current Badges:
50px-Trio_Badge.png
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Freeze_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png

I am now on my way to challenging the Pokemon League and beat Alder so I can beat the crap out of N next.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
14/2: Woke up and decide to train my Virizion along with my other high level pokemon, but before that I went to join revenue to check the progress, there I trained Virizion DEF and ATK since DEF is awfully low and wanted to balance SP DEF and DEF together. Next, I head to old plasma HQ in Drifveli and battle my rival, and yet was easy due I set the difficulty to easy mode, after tons of struggle. I headed to Gamefreak HQ and battle the "normal" trainer and unexpected tough customer type, it was intense and still victory for me. Later at 3:00, I decide do multi battle with chilly(pun intended), the poison jab took slightly half of my Virizion's HP and doesn't matter if Maractus use cotton guard excessively because I would just use Sacred Sword and instantly whoosh it to submission and the final pokemon sent by cris and cres it's a 1-vs-2 battle, but I manage to win it with my virizion <3.

After it's done, time to do some more training. I headed out to Dream Yard and battled Schoolgirl and again it was easy, also battled a youngster with slakoth's evolution line and was a breeze.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
Black 1

Here I am. I have scaled the Pokemon League, and N's castle. N awaits me beyond this door, but I am not scared. Legendary dragon or not, I will defeat him.

Ghetsis taunts me, but I pay him no mind. I enter, and approach the throne upon which N rests. He greets me, and notices that Reshiram has ignored my calls. Summoning Zekrom, he gives me a choice: Fight him, or leave.

I utter the hardest words I have said in my life, with the giant dragon glaring down upon me: "Whether Reshiram helps me or not, I will fight you."

As soon as I finish, the Light Stone begins to shake. Pulling it out, it is enveloped in a bright white light, and Reshiram awakens! N steps back, allowing me a chance to combat Reshiram without interference.

I send in Jellicent, who should be effected the least by Reshiram's moves. It takes a few turns, but after several Recover and Night Shade attacks, Reshiram is captured in a Dusk Ball. N compliments me on handling Reshiram. To my surprise, he heals my team as well. "There is no honor in defeating a weakened opponent." He states.

The battle begins, and Reshiram surges to meet Zekrom in brutal combat. Ideals and Truth, clashing once more after thousands of years. Zekrom's tail generator spins up, and it launches a intense bolt of lightning, which impacts Reshiram, causing it to roar in pain. Reshiram follows up with a white-hot blast of fire, peppering Zekrom's body with miniature burn marks - though none of them are severe enough to inhibit it's movement. Zekrom, perhaps sensing the hazard of launching another bolt of lightning, uses Dragon Claw to further weaken Reshiram, and taking another blast of fire in the process. Zekrom attacks once more, landing a Zen Headbutt, and Reshiram falls.

My morale is damaged, but I have prepared for this. I only hope I prepared enough.

Sending out Excadrill, I hope that his Steel-Ground type will protect him from the fury of the Dragon-Electric Zekrom. Luckily, it seems Zekrom is tired from it's fight with Reshiram, resulting in Excadrill being unharassed as it burrows into the ground. Excadrill bursts from the ground beneath Zekrom's feet, and the Legendary topples.

The next pokemon N sends out is a Klinklang. Excadrill burrows once more just as it launches a Focus Blast, nearly missing a surely painful move. Scoring a direct hit reveals that the Klinklang is actually Zoroark in disguise!

Because the Zoroark is not weak to ground type, it remained standing after the attack. I switched Jellicent in, allowing it to absorb a Night Slash before finishing the Zoroark with Brine.

N started dancing nervously as two of his pokemon fall. He then sends in Klinklang, and I have no doubt that it's real. I swap Excadrill in once more, and he absorbs a Thunderbolt harmlessly. A quick Dig later and this round is over.

N decides he's had enough, so he sends in Vanilluxe. I switch to Galvantula, thinking it could handle the Ice-Type. I am proven wrong, after trapping it in Electrowebs twice.

I then loose my closest friend, Emboar, into the battle, and with a roar and a gout of flame, Vanilluxe is vanquished, much to N's frustration.

The next pokemon N sends in is Carracosta. I respond with my Zweilous, creating a no-advantage battle. Zweilous gets a few good hits in, but Carracosta ultimately emerges victorious. Sending in Jellicent, he is met by Crunch, but he holds out. Unfortunately for N and Carracosta, the damage done by Crunch is easily repaired by Recover and the obsenely massive pile of medical supplies I had in my bag. We wait Carracosta out until it's jaw was too sore to continue biting at Jellicent, then proceed to weaken it with Night Shade before finishing it with Brine.

The last pokemon N has is an Archeops. I switch to Excadrill, who begins lobbing stones at the airbourne opponent. Despite the disadvantage, it takes two volleys for the ancient bird to tumble.

My victory is assured... or so I thought. It is now that Ghetsis decides to intervene, and reveals that he was behind all of this from the beginning.

Unlike N, he does not battle for honor, and he doesn't bother to restore my pokemon before sending his to meet them in battle...

__
Part II, coming sometime.

It's late where I am and I'm too tired to continue right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
(Will be cheating in my team c': )

White 2

Started my journey late one evening. Answering to my mother's call, I go out too the assistant of Professor Juniper, Bianca! My friend Hugh and his little sister meet me outside of my home, and Hugh decides to come with me to get my first Pokemon!

Finding Bianca was a bit difficult, but we finally found her at the sight-seeing point! I was shocked to shocked to hear her ask me if I wanted a PokeDex AND a Pokemon! Each of the Pokemon, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, were so cute, but I finally decided to go with Snivy. From what I've heard from Hugh, they're a little more defensive than most Pokemon, but they're incredibly fast as well. Hugh seemed to get a little jealous that I got a PokeDex, and he asked Bianca for one, too. To his surprise, she gave it to him, though, I had a feeling like she was secretly planning on it, anyway.

Much to my surprise, Hugh challenged me to a battle! He's had his Tepig ever since he was little, and sure enough, his experience proved to be better than mine. Snivy and I lost, but we had fun regardless! Hugh is a really good trainer! After our battle Bianca took me to the POkemon Center, and Hugh ran ahead. My mom and Hugh's sister met me and Bianca outside of the Pokemon Center. My mom gave me some Running Shoes, and Hugh's sister gave me a Town Map! She asked if I would bring one to Hugh, as well, so I set off towards Floccesy Town! I finally arrived and met a weird old man named Alder. He seemed really excited to teach me something, but I wasn't paying too much attention to him. he did tell me that hugh ran off to the ranch, however, so I chased after him. On my way there, I happened to run into a wild Litwick! It was so cute, just sitting there. It almost looked as if it was stalking this Youngster...odd. I decided to catch the little guy and add him to my team!

I met Hugh at the ranch, but it turned out that the owner and his wife couldn't find their other Herdier! Little guy probably wandered off into the nearby woods, but Hugh got really upset for some reason...
I decided to help them out, plus i was able to catch a lot of other Pokemon around the area, too. After catching a few Pokemon and storing them in the PC, I headed into the nearby forest and found out that some weird dude in this weird costume had planned to steal Herdier! He heard Hugh call out to me, and when he realized I wasn't alone decided to run out of there. Herdier followed me back to its owner, and the couple offered Hugh and I place to stay for the evening. Before heading off to bed, I decided to train Snivy and Litwick a bit before going to sleep!

Current Team:

495.gif
Snivy Lv.16
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
-Leaf Tornado
-Growth
-Wrap
-Leer

607.gif
Litwick Lv.14
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
-Ember
-Confuse Ray
-Smog
-Fire Spin

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
PLAYER NAME: Nate
CURRENT LOCATION: Aspertia City
BADGES: None

> Booted up game. Never really played the sequels of BW, haha.
> Picked Oshawott as starter. I already picked Snivy in White and Tepig doesn't really make an impression to me.
> Swept most battles with him. Also caught Sewaddle along the way.
> Caught another Pokemon, Mareep.
> Saved game at Aspertia City.

Team:

Oshawott male
Level 10 | Adamant | Torrent
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
--

Mareep female
Level 10 | Sassy | Static
Tackle
Growl
Thunder Wave
Thundershock

Sewaddle female
Level 11 | Quiet | Swarm
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite

Was in a rush, so no time for images and gender symbols. x)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Damn this is gonna be a long ass update, and as such, will be placed in a spoiler. c:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I wanted to start playing White 2 again and since I transferred all my strong and legendary Pokemon to Pokemon X that normally would be the perfect opportunity to restart the whole thing. But that's not how I roll :P
I don't want to play through the whole game again, to get a couple of Pokemon that I want to try out and I'm also no fan of those "trainer travels through the world and has an adventure"-stories. Instead I came up with what I call "the Post-Pokebank-alyptic" time: the legendaries and the strong Pokemon have disappeared and the world lies in disarray, because a couple of corrupt Pokemon now try to take over the world.

But who would stand up against these guys? Well that's still to be seen. Without any goal in mind a group consisting of a Volcarona, a Ferroseed, a Zangoose and a Braciary made their way through Route 9. While taking a break suddenly sounds of a fight came to their ears. A quick interference allowed the group to rescue a Pawniard, who was fighting a big group of bad guys.
The Pawniard was out to defeat all who would stand in his way to become the strongest, but even he had to realize that he needed help in order to achieve his goals, which is why he joined the group. As he made himself the leader his first issue was to train in order to become stronger. Unfortunately only Ferroseed joined him, so both of them trained hard until they finally evolve.
After the training was finished Bisharp wanted to test his skills which is why he decided to participate in the so called Pokemon World Tournament. He also forced Ferrothorn and Volcarona into the whole thing and who would have thought: the three of them took the whole tournament on and achieved a blazing victory.

The first step being made in order to get more intel on the bad guys the group was chasing someone (whose Xtransceiver they found) who was supposed to know about their hideout but it turned out to be a fake. But at least they were told to meet someone in Nacrene City.
The group made their way to Nacrene City and met up with a guy called Tirtouga who not only told them about an ancient tower, but also joined the party. As Bisharp issued the command to head there, Zangoose picked a fight with Bisharp since he could no longer stand this guy giving commands. But not being able to accompish anything Zangoose decided to leave the group.

After a long flight the party finally reached Dragonspiral Tower where they found a really old machine which was still working and which introduced itself as Golurk. He decided to help the group and told them about an ancient cave deep in the White Forest, but they needed a key to get access to it. Unfortunately due to the bad guys interferring with the group Braviary got shot down and so the group, not being able to fly anymore, was wandering around aimlessly finally reaching Giant Chasm. There the group had the pleasure in meeting with Vanillish who not only joined the group but also turned out to be a good mechanic which is why she found out that Golurk had the ability to fly (which he didn't even know himself).

With new wings the group managed to procure the key and made their way to the White Forest in order to solve the ancient tests that are hidden in the cave.

The party:

Bisharp (m) (the leader)
Level: 60
Ability: Defiant
Lax Nature
- Iron Head
- Aerial Ace
- Night Slash
- Hone Claws

Golurk (the ancient mashine)
Level: 60
Ability: Iron Fist
Brave Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Shadow Punch
- Fly
- Earthquake

Vanilluxe (f) (the mechanic)
Level: 49
Ability: Ice Body
Relaxed Nature
- Acid Armor
- Ice Beam
- Hail
- Mirror Coat

Carracosta (m) (the old marine)
Level: 42
Ability: Sturdy
Brave Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Shell Smash
- Smack Down

Ferrothorn (f) (the tank)
Level: 41
Ability: Iron Barbs
Quirky Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Pin Missile
- Iron Defence

Volcarona (f) (the artillerist)
Level: 40
Ability: Flame Body
Adamant Nature
- Psychic
- Leech Life
- Flamethrower
- Gust

The group still has a ways to go and still a lot to learn. Will they find out who is trying to conquer the world? Will they be able to bring peace to the world once more or is a bad ending inevitable and all their tries in vain? Well, find out next time!

Yagi-the-shiny-Bagon

Legends of Meteor Falls
Years
This is my play through Black 2.
Character: Kaythe - ♀ - Age: 16

Mom pulled me away from the television to ask if I wanted a Pokémon. What was with this sudden question? She had come bursting through the door and barged into my room to ask silly questions? That would be likely. When I answered yes to all her annoying questions, she told me that she was asking because I was going to get a Pokémon from a woman named Bianca who was the assistant to the well known Prof. Juniper. Mom shoved my bag, full of random things, into my arms and basically pushed me out the door. With a grumble, I looked around the town. Did Mom even know where this girl was? She had a green hat... was I supposed to find her just based on that? Well, the Aspertia City lookout would give me a good view of the town, so I began to head that way. My friend Hugh ran up to me, panting with exertion. "I heard you're getting a Pokémon?!" he shouted. He was waaaaaaay too worked up over this. I nodded. "I'll follow you, then!" he shouted again. I rubbed my ears, and his cheeks turned red. He scratched the back of his head, "Sorry, I'm just excited. I know you are someone I can count on!" I decided to let Hugh follow me. I headed towards the lookout. As I headed up the stairs, Hugh said, "Oh, I get it. You can probably find this Bianca-person easier from up there!" I nodded and headed up. A blond woman with a large green hat looked over the ledge, staring into the wilderness. "Bianca...?" I asked. She turned around, shrieking in shock. I stepped back a little. "Oh, ah, sorry, sorry. I was so fascinated with the beauty that I wasn't paying attention. Say, would you know where a young lady named Kaythe would be?" she asked, a sheepish grin on her. "That would be me," I responded. She blushed in embarrassment. "Oh! Sheesh! Silly me. You look exactly how Prof. Juniper said you would!! I'm Bianca... Oh, but you already know that... Haha, sorry, I'm a little nervous... Anyways, here are the three starter Pokémon you can choose from," she stuttered, holding out a case filled with three Pokéballs. I looked at each Pokémon through their Pokéball. I chose Oshawott, because he was so adorable and his grin was mischievous.

Updated Team:
View attachment 72378Oshawott - Lv 5 - Utakata - ♂

Next, Bianca handed me a red device. I looked at her in confusion. "This is a Pokédex," she explained, eager to teach, "It records all the data of Pokémon you catch!" I took it. Hugh suddenly came charging up the stairs. Bianca looked alarmed, but I stared at Hugh, deadpanned. "Hey! What's that red thingy-majiggy?!" he shouted. I sighed. So he was back to the shouting? "Huh? Oh, that's a Pokédex. Its an encyclopedia of Pokémon you catch," Bianca said. "Will it make me a better trainer?" he asked her. The blond nodded. "Give me one, then!!" he demanded. "Well, okay. I don't really get it, but if it helps... Pokédex distribution has become more wide spread now. So, here you go," Bianca said. She handed Hugh a blue one. I glared at the blue. I wanted blue!! "Well, now that that is all done, why don't we battle?" I suggested. "Sure! I'll take you on using the Pokémon I raised from an egg!"

To be continued....!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I was grinding before the E4 and I got infected with the Pokerus. So that gave me an even bigger reason to start grinding even more for to get those EV's up. This is the 2nd time where I get infected with the Pokerus during one of my playthroughs. So this is a 2 points in getting the Pokerus and 0 for encountering a shiny Pokemon in any Pokemon games, lol...

Years

Guildmaster Wigglytuff's White Adventure

Pokemon_White_Logo.png

So I decided to start replaying White, since I haven't played it much since completing it for the first time. And, after I complete this playthrough, I'll start transferring my Pokemon to Y using Pokemon Bank/PokeTransporter! I'm looking forward to this, since Unova is the region that I have the least amount of experience with. So without further ado, let's get this started.

-----

The journey begins with Prof. Juniper asking me basic questions, although she really should be able to tell my gender. She then introduces me to my two best friends. Which is strange, since if they're my best friends, I shouldn't have to be introduced to them. Oh well.

I start in my room. Cheren is there, and Bianca arrives shortly after. We all pick a Pokemon from a box that Prof. Juniper gave us. Naturally I pick first. I am the main character, after all. After very little thinking, I choose Snivy because it seemed to be the Serperior Pokemon. (see what I did there?)

Just kidding, I chose Oshawott.

Bianca then convinces us to all have a Pokemon battle in my room. I easily defeat both Bianca and Cheren, although my room is basically destroyed in the process. There are even footprints on my walls. All I did was use Tackle a few times... The Wii in my room is unscratched, though. Can't have any Nintendo consoles damaged.

Cheren and Bianca go downstairs to apologize for the disaster they caused in my room, but my mom stays calm and says she'll clean it later. I can tell that she's secretly furious. Anyway, I then leave to thank Prof. Juniper for the Pokemon.

Bianca is taking her time going to the lab, so I go to check on her at her house. As I arrive, I can hear her and her father arguing about her being able to go on an adventure with Pokemon. I quickly apologize for interrupting their family affairs, and head back toward the lab, with Bianca coming as well.

At Prof. Juniper's lab, the professor introduces herself and asks us to travel the region, collecting data on hundreds of Pokemon. Sure, why not? She asks us to meet her at Route 1, and then leaves. I guess we have to follow her. Outside, my mom appears and gives all three of us Town Maps so we don't get lost on our adventure.

As we approach Route 1, Bianca decides that we should all take our first steps together. What. Since apparently I have no choice, we all walk together for a few steps, like this is some magical event. Prof. Juniper greets us and demonstrates how to catch a wild Pokemon. She catches a Patrat and gives us some Pokeballs before going ahead to Accumula Town. Cheren and Bianca both say that they are heading to Accumula town, as if there were any other place to go. Cheren makes a challenge to see who can catch the most Pokemon before reaching Accumula Town. I guess I should go catch some wild Pokemon.

Spr_5b_501.png

Oshawott

to be continued...

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
A journey never ends

I just finished my White 2.
Here's my team and also the pokemon used in the journey

I will speak for all of them
Servi(Serperior) male lv.59 Calm Used from begin to champion
Took it as starter(the only genertaion where I take a grass starter). I used it as main against Cheren, helped against Elesa and especially Marlon. A reliable guy who was of the best switches.

Altos(Altaria) male lv.60 Hasty Used from after 6th badge to champion
The newest member of the team who althought I would say my most weak managed to face Iris in the climax. Really he helped a lot against Drayden and Iris, which both were the toughest chellnges for me in the game(especially Iris).

Figus(Cofagrigus) male lv.59 Rash Used from after 3rd badge to champion
A slow yet reliable guy who went almost against anything and a perfect shield for healign and reviving. Yet even if slow with quick claw it was not just a few times he made the reversal.

Arcan(Arcanine) male lv.61 Mild Used from after 1st badge to champion
What to say about Arcan? If there was an award for best pokemon of the Journey that would go to him. He was main against Burgh, Elesa, Skyla and dared to face also against the ground and water gym leaders! He did not hestitate to fight water pokemon with his Thunder fang. Althought in the Elite four he was not much used for the rest of the journey he was the best!

Azuma(Azumarill) female lv. 61 Serious Used from begin to champion
Azuma started as a weak Azurill. Yet after evolving to Azumarill she was powerful. A main at the 5th gym and also the greatest fighter against the hard Drayden and the brutal Iris she proved herself to everyone.

Eon(Espeon) male lv.60 Naive Used from after 2nd badge to champion
Eon althought I would not say a main(expect when he tottaly ruined the Fighting Elite) managed to support the rest of the team in times of need. With Figus those two made a team you don't want to mess with.

Others that were put on PC
Dove(Pidove) female lv.20 Serious Used from begin to after 2nd badge
Dove was a strong Pidove and was the main against the poison girl(supported a little by Arcan). Eventually until I got Altos I switched her to use her for Fly.

Lucas(Lucario) male lv.24 Relaxed Used from begin to after 3rd badge
Lucas was no good at start but quick grew to one of the best fighters almost matching Arcan at that time

Lili(Liligant) female lv.39 Brave Used from before 3rd badge to after 6th badge
When I saw Lili I instantly wanted to catch her. It was that moment that she was added to my favorite pokemon list. She was great and almost unbeatable. With Servi they were a perfect team. It was the most sad parting. But now I wil ltrain her again.

Pharos(Flaafy) male lv.18 Calm Used from begin to after 2nd badge
Another reliable guy who managed to slow down the enemies for the others.

Now on to create my 30-members team for PWT!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Pokemon black 2

Ok guys and girls two days ago I win Iris so I end the game. Ok here is my basic team and others pokemon that help me.

My first Pokémon Emboar he help me with cheren with roxie and with Burgh. It was my first pokemon but when I was at elite our and iris it was 56lv. From begin until now.

Second I have Lucario It's my favourite pokemon. He help me a little bit at cheren, he won alone all pokemon at driftveil city gym leader and Clay. Also he win two pokemon Iris have and it was 58lv.

Third I have Unfezant ok that one only help at Burgh and Marlon. Ok at the elite she help me only with Marshal and it was 57lv.

Forth I have Krookodile This one It was my strongest pokemon he win alone Elesa and with Drayden. With that pokemon I beat more elite pokemon that others pokemon do and with that I win Iris. It was 63lv.

Fith Zebstrika with that pokemon I win Skyla and Marlon at the elite four I don't think tha he do anything it was 57lv.

Six Actually I don't think that I have a basic pokemon. So I have put here all others pokemon that help me a Yamask,a Azumarill,Zorua,Axew,cabalion only for little and Sneasel.

Now I am going for he PWT.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I've just started a new save file on a French Black ROM, since I've already played both Black and White before, and I wanted to change things up a bit. If the team is going to be a bit imbalanced, that's because it's actually a challenge where I pick my six Pokemon based on zodiac signs. Naming theme is the mythology behind the constellations corresponding to the zodiac signs, and my trainer is also based on that. Here we go!

Ouranie is a young girl who is passionate about the stars. She has her heart set on climbing the Victory Road and reach the highest spot in Unova for the ultimate stargazing experience! But in order to this, she must collect all eight badges and challenge the Unova League!
501.png
Pokémon Version Noire​
HildaChallenge.png
Trainer Ouranie 1/8 badges @ Nacrene City​
Nuvema Town
I'm starting my journey in Nuvema Town, together with my best friends, Tcheren and Bianca. Professor Juniper has delivered the three starter Pokemon to my house, and each of us gets to chose one. I have first pick; we're in my house after all, and since I've always loved Water-types, I quickly decide on Oshawott. Poke Ball in hand, we all call out our new partners: Bianca's very hyper Tepig, Tcheren's very smug Snivy - how fitting for both of them, I thought -, and my very... apathetic Oshawott suddenly appear in the middle of the room. I must confess, I'm rather surprised how despite his species' reputation of being curious little fellows, this one seemed rather uninterested in all the commotion.
501.gif
Ganymède ♂ Lv. 5
Lax, often lost in thought Torrent Tackle · Tail Whip
Tcheren is quietly assessing the trio, while Bianca can't stop gushing over them and immediately suggests we all battle each other right away. These guys are so tiny, it's totally safe to battle indoors, she says, and I can't say no to that. We end up thrashing the whole place. My mother's pretending not to mind it much, but you can tell that she can't wait to have us out of the house. After a quick detour over at Juniper's lab, we're on our way to Route 1, and the start of our adventure. Tcheren wants to become League Champion, Bianca just wants to prove to her father that she can manage by herself, and me, I just can't wait to soak in the night sky at the peak of Victory Road!
Accumula Town
After an uneventful trek through Route 1, we're reaching Accumula Town in the evening, and it seems like we're in for something different. While Bianca goes ahead to the Poke Center, Tcheren and I join a large crowd in the plaza, where Team Plasma is holding a rally, with their leader, a scary old man who goes by the name of Ghetis, preaching for Pokemon liberation. The two of us are unimpressed, though some of the people seem confused. One man in particular stands out; he's young, very tall and slender, but what's most intriguing is his expression. He seems enraptured, but distant somehow. I wonder if he's a Trainer? I notice a cute Purrloin rubbing up against his legs, so he must be. We're having enough of this, so we're off to the Pokemon Center. Tomorrow we'll be on our way on Route 2.
Striaton City
Both Bianca and Tcheren have found a new partner of their own. Tcheren's team of Snivy and Purrloin excel in speed and accuracy and are boasting with confidence, especially after their recent win at the Gym against Armando, the Fire-type specialist. Bianca's team of Tepig and Lillipup are all over the place, severely unprepared and quite disheartened, and haven't even challenged the Gym yet. I'm having a hard time too, as my Oshawott, Ganymède, seems rather lax in battle. We've already lost twice against Rachid, the Grass-type specialist's prized Pansage, but today, we have a secret weapon.
Trio_Badge.png
vs Rachid Rachid sends out his Lillipup, while I send out Ganymède. They're cautiously eyeing us, while Ganymède uses Water Gun to soak Lillipup. It tries to come closer and Bite, but the jet of water is keeping it away, and it finally succumbs, falling down in a puddle. Water won't help you against my Pansage, Rachid boasts, as to remind us of our previous failures at his Gym. While Pansage is building up his strength with Work Up, we go right to the offensive with a Tackle, and then another one. Don't let it hit you, I cry out, but Ganymède is just standing there. Pansage unleashes a strong Vine Whip, and it hits its mark directly behind the head. Nearly out of breath, Ganymède takes out an Oran Berry stashed inside his scalchop and is munching on it. Another Vine Whip is coming fast, but with newly found strength, he goes for another Tackle. My strategy is working! He slams into Pansage, but takes another Vine Whip in the same spot. They're both standing there, both obviously on the brink of fainting. Pansage is the first to fall down and the match is over. I meet with Rachid at the center of the battlefield. We both collect our Pokemon of the ground, and he presents me with the Trio Badge, as Armando and Noa are watching from the balcony. Finally the coveted first badge is ours! As I go back to the dining area, a silly grin plastered on my face, I see Tcheren and Bianca waiting for me at a table. I get it that we're good to leave town, then?, he says, while Bianca's expression goes blank. I'm dropping out of the League challenge, she says, so I won't be coming with you two... Wait, what? Are you going back to Nuvema? How about your father, proving yourself? No, no, I'm not going back! I'll be staying here in Striaton, as Dr. Oryse's assistant. She's one of Juniper's associates and she needs help with some experiments she's doing in the Dreamyard, Bianca explains, trying to go back to her usual cheery self. I can't believe we won't be traveling together anymore...
Route 3
Route 3 is quiet, or rather, until you reach the Daycare. There's a Minccino and a bunch of Cottonee running around in the yard, and children laughing and having fun on the playground. I built this Pokemon Daycare with my husband when our daughter was born, and then she built the children daycare when my granddaughter was born, the old lady explains. They ask us if we'd like some dinner and then spend the night, it is late after all, and we agree, but as we're going inside, Tcheren asks for a 1 vs 1 battle. And he means a real battle, now that we both have the Trio Badge.
Cheren_Xtransceiver.png
vs Tcheren He sends out his Snivy, I send out Ganymède. This is gonna be a tough one. Let's distract them, use Tail Whip! Ganymède turns his back to Snivy and cutely wags his tail. That won't work on us, he smirks, and commands a Vine Whip. The vines quickly wrap around Ganymède's tail, pulling him slightly. To my surprise, he seems almost... annoyed? He turns around and shoots a jet of water to Snivy's face. Snivy couldn't care less, he's a Grass-type after all, and lets go of Ganymède's tail and prepares for another good whipping. But then something even more amazing happens: Ganymède takes out his scalchop, waving it in the air. There's a blade of water coming out of it, could that be...? He's deflecting the vines with his scalchop, and Snivy is forced to come closer. Focused on hitting his target, he leaves himself open. Now, Tackle it! Ganymède lunges at Snivy, who's toppled over and knocked out. Tcheren is shocked, and frankly, so am I. If Ganymède has just learned Razor Shell, this means that surely, he's ready to evolve. For the moment, though, he's just standing there, absent-minded, looking at the night sky. At least that's something that we have in common. The next day, we can't help but stay for brunch, but as we're packing our bags to leave the daycare, we hear some ruckus outside, and then a very familiar voice. Wait, give it back!, she cries, and we see a disheveled Bianca rushing on the path, giving chase to a couple of Plasma Grunts who are running off in the distance. They stole this girl's Pokemon, she says, and points to a lass who's clearly to exhausted to run anymore. In a moment, Tcheren and I are on Plasma's tracks.
Wellspring Cave
The thugs are trying to take cover in a nearby cave, and we catch up to them just as they're getting ready to dive into the cave's spring. Cornered, they both send out a Patrat at the same time, but we're on it. Ganymède uses Razor Shell to knock out one of the Patrat, as the other Patrat lunges at him. Two against one, it's not very nice! Tcheren's Snivy unleashes his Vine Whip after the Patrat, but it evades, much to Tcheren's chagrin. Ganymède meets its attack with his Razor Shell, and the battle is over. The grunts have escaped in the commotion, though, leaving behind the stolen Purrloin, and both their Patrat. Tcheren and I are dumbfounded that they've abandoned their own Pokemon. But this is no time to waste, so we grab all the Pokemon and head back. As we leave the poor Patrat to the daycare lady, and return the Purrloin to its rightful Trainer, we're shocked to hear even more disturbing news from Bianca. She was collecting Dream Mist in the Dreamyard yesterday, as part of her assistant duties to Dr. Oryse, when she found the same two Plasma thugs kicking a Munna to force it to expel her Dream Mist. Luckily, a Musharna chased them away. If only I had been strong enough to battle them, they wouldn't have escaped and steal this girl's Pokemon today, Bianca says, disheartened. But she's going to do her best, and for now, she's going to accompany the girl back to Striaton.
Nacrene City
I finally reached Nacrene at dusk. I don't know if Tcheren got here or if he's camping out on Route 3. After Bianca went back to Striaton, he decided that it was time for us to part ways too. He said he knows he was useless in the battle against Plasma, and that the way he lost against me even with a clear type advantage was pathetic. He wants to get stronger on his own, so from now on we'll be traveling separately. But this is no time to be gloomy, I'm not alone. On the roof of the tallest warehouse in Nacrene, me and Ganymède are watching the night sky, and tomorrow will be one step closer to an even higher spot.

Last edited:
Years
Well, I did what (most likely) very few people have actually done.

Spoiler:

So yeah, that feels pretty darn good, considering probably not many people have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back