• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
So I'm curious, why did you start a new thread? Well, it looks great, although I'm not really sure why you have berries up for sale. It does sound like a good idea though.

Okay, that kinda sounded like I was one of those members that goes to threads and just posts because I can, I do have some real questions.
I'm not too caught up on the whole rijon thing, but I have read some of it and played a Beta or Alpha one.

As you said in the first post, your dad is friends with the champion, does that mean that your dad is Red Perhaps? I think in the Beta, I saw Yellow married to him, or someone like that.

I'm just a little curious about those aspects of your story, enlighten me please.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Okay, I updated my last post, was hoping you could let me know a couple of more things about the hack.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
Awesomeness! You really needed a new thread, the other was huge. Good to hear from you. So is the thing in the place between Seasshore and Gravel when you go to see the professor at the beginning? Or sometime else?

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
just a random question, are all of the starters gonna be avaliable or just pick one...i mean like yellow where you can get all 3 instead of having to pick bulbasaur, squirtle or charmander...just a question

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2009
Oo the scripts are very good the hack is cool ^^ and very beuty

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
I luv your hacks :D keep going with this Jake (may i call you that?) i hope you have uck with this :P

-Amso-​

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Wow, I really can't wait for the Bèta!!

-Pizzakoe-

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
awesome hack hiroshi sotomura cant wait for the next beta the bulbasaur DP sprite is a bit low.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah, another thread for rijon... And the other was so close to being two years old... :P

Well, wishing you luck, as always, and waiting till you can manage to show us a newer version since I want to be playing on Rijon again (it's been quite a while since I last played it), hopefully this time the game will probably be longer in gameplay than most other hacks, which will give me a few days of fun!

OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Wow, a third thread for my 3rd favorite hack. number 2 being Shiny Gold and number one being Pokemon Shiny Silver

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sweet! :)

It has been a while since I heard any updates of this hack! :)

Best of luck, as always, HS! This is definitely an awesome hack!

Wishing for the best! :D

iTeruri

iAm
Years
OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)
As far as far as I can see, those are their Diamond and Pearl Sprites.

This hacks looks great. I like the berry shop. It was a pain to find the berries in Fr/Lg.

Lupe

isn't she cute...
Years
um just curious but how did you change the background(orange thing)in the 1st screenshot u know the big oak

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey there, I noticed the pallete editing, but kinda forgot to post it previously. EHeheh...

Anyways, are we, this time, gonna play as Gary..? Just a question, though.., since whenever I play a hack, I always choose the female one.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
o~kay... More like a flashback or a little cut-scene about the rival, or am I right..?

Zowayix

hi
Years
why did you choose to put all the attacks and item names into lowercase? Is this an idea from D/P?
(not complaining, just wanted to ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back