• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Eruptank!-

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Well,this is not finished,but I needed a quick URL,and sometimes I screw up the pics when I colour the background......

Whatever,this is another fake(!) Pok?mon.Legendary evo of Meowth.One of the pre-evos of famous Raydrogiga.It does not look like legendary,doesn't sound either,but it is (^_^;)
Here,enjoy.....

LOL,he looks like a daedric statue in the little pic below!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Originally posted by Catriona
It's a good drawing, but I can't imagine it as a Pok?mon. ._.

Why? (0_o?)

Colour WILL improve,I said it's not finished,that means I haven't done the last touches.However,I know my colouring is terrible..:P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
I'm afraid it won't be in the episode.It's pre-evo Volcannon will be there.
The Pok?mon in Raiton(my region) can be above lv 100,you need a lv 180 Meowth and a Improved Fire Stone to have a Volcannon,and it evolves to Eruptank about lv 590's and needs Raitwister Left Part.

If a trainer had one of them,she/he wouldn't hang around(!)like trainers in eps.,she/he would be in Elite 4.:D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Well,looks like this thread is gonna be my art thread.
*Remembers StarlightUmbreon(Dark Trainer Silen I think...)'s art thread*
Ahhhh,old days.....

I have done another pic,enjoy.I hope you are good at chemistry,you can understand the pic better this way.....But I'll explain if you are not.
I'll do another version of this one.
BTW I re-coloured Eruptank it looks better now,I can post it later.I didn't colour the background,it can mess everything up.....

Ok,I shut up,I guess I talk(!) too much.XD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
heh

great drawing

your pretty good at that

maybe you could make a request thread or something? Wouldnt hurt :classic:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
WOW!

X-treme post!Kenta,you're the fastest replier of west!!XD
Request topic.......Well,I dunno......People wouldn't like to request anything to me,and I'm not good at keeping promises.Have ya seen the POKEMON ONLINE pic?That was a pic requested almost 3-4 MONTHS ago.
And.....!*realizes something*!...didn't you request me an animation,Kenta frying Junichi with his Typlosion?!
It has been ages since you requested it!!!!!I should work on it As soon as possible......

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
hehe

I love replying fast :laugh:

your gonna do that old request? cool!

do you also remember the one I asked of coloring that one picture I really liked?

Dont worry, Im am like a patient person. Like Wobbufett!
Friends can wait long whiles for great art to be made^^

I just asked for a thread to be made so I wouldnt have to request in your episode or other works threads

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey These are really Good made up pokemon are always Cool Great Job can't wait to see more ! :)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Raydrogiga said:
WOW!

X-treme post!Kenta,you're the fastest replier of west!!XD
Request topic.......Well,I dunno......People wouldn't like to request anything to me,and I'm not good at keeping promises.Have ya seen the POKEMON ONLINE pic?That was a pic requested almost 3-4 MONTHS ago.
And.....!*realizes something*!...didn't you request me an animation,Kenta frying Junichi with his Typlosion?!
It has been ages since you requested it!!!!!I should work on it As soon as possible......

also, make sure Kenta says something like: Dont call my Bakufuun bad!
or something involving him calling Typhlosion something bad(so its not bashing)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Yaaaayy!Here I come!After a very long break.

First,Kenta,I'm afraid I can't do your request before the eps. ends,because when I open Animation Shop,I just forget everything and do the eps.But don't worry,it will be finished before February...(I hope)

Now,onto the topic,here is a pic of our famous Raydrogiga hunting some Aerodactyls for lunch.....XD!
I tried my best coloring it,but nope....Iveechan & Kayleigh do the best coloring......Congrats!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
^-^ Cool! ^-^ Y'know, It'd be cool if Eruptank were a hidden pokemo n you got if you bred camerump and persian or something ^-^

Back