• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
I guess I misunderstood this sentence :

And you`ve also written pokemon crystal status, maybe I`ve connected them together xD

Many guys here say that GoldMap doesn`t work with Crystal.

Thats my hack, and the crystal is the actual game im playing hahaha.
Trial and error always helps, because i'm sure i've read it does work with Crystal o.o

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I edited route 1 on my hack, but every time I get five steps into my new map, the game always resets! How do I fix this?

Years
Thank you Cirnos Servant for your help with my item script. It has worked far better than I have been able to do myself. But a new problem has arisen.

When I obtain the item (the jingle plays, the item is added, etc.), the ball reappears and I can activate it as many times as I want. Does this mean I need some sort of flag?

My script as current is

#org $item
lock
faceplayer
giveitem 13 1
#raw 53
#raw 5
#raw 00
release
end

If there are any flags needed, could you please rework this script to show where and what I need (that is, if this request isn't against the rules). Thank you again.

Chicken Bones

Hacks 4 fun
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
I like your enthusiasm, but you can not make a script like this. (I assume you are trying to make a Pikachu following kind of script)

Yes and no I don't really have an application for it yet but I thought I'd try it

I've tried, and I made one, but it was impossible to manage, as you can't have a sprite follow you from map to map... You can not move while the "Pause" is going...

Please post a copy of the script you used because I know a way to make the sprite follow you from map to map.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
That's not what I'm trying to do :/.

There should be no need to repoint a cry :/. All it is, is that there's probably a command somewhere in the script that tells it to play Lotad's cry, and I want to change it so that it plays Nidoran's cry.

Repointing the cry would be useless, because then every Lotad in-game would now have Nidoran's cry, which would be stupid :/.

This is what I said. Read more carefully:
In Emerald, does anybody know how to change the cry of the Pokemon that Prof Birch sends out in the intro? Because IntroEd only changes the Pokemon, not the cry that plays.

The problem is, I changed it to a Nidoran (female). When he sends it out, it has Lotad's cry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
Novluis323 said:
Yeah acutally i completely remade it you think the size change will affect it? Acutally i just tried and even when i use the tool to start on the maps already connected it just gives me a black screen but as soon as i remove the map connections it starts to work again does anyone have some kind of fix for this help would be appericated
Your map connections are screwed up. I would recommend repointing them.
K and how would i be able to do that do you mean change the offset or what can you explain your self a little more

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
yeah im kinda new at this so where would i be able to find this?

Open advance map and goto settings. Then make sure "automatically look for offsets" is unticked because when advance map searches for them itself, it sometimes overwrites important data.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years

There should be no need to repoint a cry :/. All it is, is that there's probably a command somewhere in the script that tells it to play Lotad's cry, and I want to change it so that it plays Nidoran's cry.

Repointing the cry would be useless, because then every Lotad in-game would now have Nidoran's cry, which would be stupid :/.

To change any form of the intro, you need ASM, which stands for ASseMbly. But you're right, it is a script though, but it is much too complicated for, from what I'm guessing, a beginner hacker. Unless you what to go through the rigors of learning ASM, I suggest you either don't change it, or live with the lotad cry.

URGENT HELP NEEDED

I m trying to post my hack for a while in progressing hack but not been able to do so

It goes upto that point where it says that u can post now a poll as u have posted ur hack but after i post the poll im not sure where my thread goes
It has happened thrice

Can anyone help?

Have you me the requirements for posting a thread in the progressing hacks section? Compare your thread with these rules. If it does still happen, I suggest you ask a moderator.

Champion Victoria

Puella docta
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
Is it fairly easy to replace May's sprites in Emerald (overworld, trainer card, and battle sprites) with that of Leaf's sprites in FR/LG? How would I go about doing this, and what tools would I need?

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Repointing the cry? So THATS the reason why Munchlax and Porygon-Z in my Ruby hack has the same cry. :/

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
HOW THE HECK DO YOU TRADE VIA INTERNET?!?!?!?
Sorry for caps.
i want to play pokemon online but it's play slow i want to play faster

sorry for my english im from morocco
----------------------------------------------------
hi
can any one tell me how i can find "surf" in pokemon light platinum beta2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back