• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
last poster didn't have a signature, so I guess I'll rate sammy's?

6/10 Obviously, there's no image, but I imagine you know that XD The text doesn't make much sense to me (probably because I don't know you that well) but it's nice for what it is.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Her theme is based around the movie Sucker Punch, yeah. The top line is the list of characters, and the second line is something. I never saw the movie, so... yep. xDD;;
Anyway, back on topic. It's Elesa! |D
I love it! xD;
Text is sliiiightly unfitting, but it's all good.
8/10

Years

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
omg omg omg that's adorable! <3 Although the text kinda throws it of. 9/10

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
A clever way to keep things neat. xDD;;
Could be better, though. That green text is also putting me off a little. Sorry! ^^;;
It's nice overall, though.
6/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I like the setup and the text is nice. The icons don't really match, unless I'm totally missing something, but they're not to clashing. And the whole thing is fairly simple. I think it's good. 7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This image is better than the last one. But still not good enough. Really low quality pic + almost no proper organization = low score.

3//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8.5/10

Nice work as usual, Derodero. There is something bothering about it though, but I can't place my finger on it.

derozio

Years
I wish there would be a day in the future where I'd get a perfect ten from you, Tara. XD; /brick'd

Well, like I probably told you over VM, I love this signature of yours. Colors are top-notch and the organization is great.

9.5//10

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I like it ties into the whole Gothitelle theme you have going and it is a very nice screen shot off the show i give it 8.5 out of 10

derozio

Years
That image...is nice, kind of. Would've been better without the drop shadow. Or maybe if the shadow wasn't so strong, I feel.

7//10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Humm, I like it. But something bothers me, and I think it's the text - the little sentence at the bottom there feels grammatically awkward somehow, even if I can't put my finger on the reason. Colours are nice but . . . a tad flat? I'm not sure. I assume DMC is a pretty dark anime/game/whatever, but somehow the colours just don't seem to quite mesh with that. So, 8/10 because it's obviously well-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back