• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nothing ever changes about this place, only a few of the faces. Good ol' PC.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

*shrug*

I should get to bed soon. My motivation to do anything has gone down because I'm worrying over whether a thread of mine over in an LJ RP will get replies or not, and that's brought my morale down considerably. So considerably that I'm being redundant now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
23. The ice cream trucks tend to park outside of high schools when that school gets let out for like 4 hours~ :>

@Stephen not really lol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Off to bed with me! ...Except not really 'cause I think I'll reset Sands of Destruction now.

Also Netto or Tara is there any way you can change the emoticon for this thread? Still creeping me out with its expression, tbh ;;

smithtism

Blank
Years

Gotta mow my grandma's lawn today. I'm really hoping that it'll be nice and cool when I start instead of miserably hot like it has been for the last few weeks.

...oh who am I kidding? Of course it's going to be hot.

Years

Oh well, had a lot on mini fried anchovies for dinner. The sodium intake I had is so high today. :P

Also...SO BA!!!!:

tumblr_lqxf21lnGA1qgt3qzo1_500.png

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

why did you make a new thread?

reaching 1200+ pages the limit?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm ambidextrous

whoohoo!

although my batting average needs improving...
it's around .350 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back