• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Malice.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Mozilla primarily, if I want to mix things up I'll use Opera. I was quite impressed with Firefox 3.5, once I started it the first time after upgrading I saw a significant performance increase. o.o

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Firefox, because I now find it very strange to be browsing without Adblock Plus, Noscript, and FireGestures. XD;

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2010
I actually use 3 different browsers.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
I guess I have a habit of using them all for their different features,
and unique layouts.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Using Firefox now, but I'll switch to Chromium the minute that
  • it has NoScript functionality
  • it's available for my platform

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Firefox because it's faster and more sleek and it doean't make annoying noises when you click stuff like in IE
I'm sure you can turn that sort of thing off in Tools > Internet Options. Not 100% sure, though.
It's a sound setting, nothing explicity to do with the browsers that use it (IE and Avant, to my knowledge).
Control panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds > scroll down until you find the one entitled Select > set it to '(none)'.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
As I've said in every other thread asking what browser I use, Safari.

It's the native browser on Mac OS, that's pretty much why xD I failed to get along with it at first, but it's actually really great.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I use Firefox at home--sometimes if I just need to open a browser real quick, I'll open Chrome, but my heavy browsing is done in Firefox. :( I just like my Livejournal extension; if not for that, I wouldn't give a damn what browser I was using. Well, save Safari because it's fugly in Windows imo. |D

Here at work, though, it's LIGHTNING'S ADVENTURES WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I use Firefox at home--sometimes if I just need to open a browser real quick, I'll open Chrome, but my heavy browsing is done in Firefox. :( I just like my Livejournal extension; if not for that, I wouldn't give a damn what browser I was using. Well, save Safari because it's fugly in Windows imo. |D

Here at work, though, it's LIGHTNING'S ADVENTURES WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

Ah yes, we have IE6 at work too. Apparently companies like living in the past 8D

No, we have a lot of applications in-house that rely on IE6 and won't work with 7 or 8.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
In our case, no one has an admin login to update IE. Nor is it at the top of the only-drops-in-once-a-month IT guy's "to do" list. XD;

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Firefox. I used to use Chrome a little bit, but that was before I knew there was a skin/theme that made it like chrome. I only used chrome because of the cool tabs anyway...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Ever since I realized how bad IE was I've been using Firefox.

From what I've experienced its faster and has a more appealing look.

Years
Opera 10. It has so many great features. The mouse gestures, notes, speed dial, hotclick(you double click a word or highlight & right click a phrase, and it lets you look it up in a dictionary, encyclopedia, search engine, etc.), panels, search engines, sessions, being able to use multible tabs at once, fit to width, tab trash can... I don't know how I ever lived without them.

It also, for me, starts up like 3x and 5x faster than Firefox & IE8, respectively.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I switch between Firefox 3.5 and Safari 4 on my laptop as I use them for different things. But I mainly stick to Firefox, except when blogging (something strange happens to Wordpress in FF. D:)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I use chrome. I like the design a lot better. I also get annoyed with my mom never logging out from facebook. The only thing bad about Chrome is that you can't customize it as much as firefox. I've been wanting a good skin for GC for a while now.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I use Mozilla FireFox
And chrome sometimes, but Firefox is my main browser

Back