• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium

What you think about the project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
o.O !Amazing! O.o

I recently got the demo and its amazing, the fakemons are awesome and look like real pokemons (except eletux :P) and the graphics although 3rd gen are pretty nice, congrats!

as for the bad things:

-i often am able to walk through stuff i shuldnt be able to...
-spelling errors
-the pokepod radio cant be turned off :(
-After u beat the first gym and go back to talk with bambo he says that the stones are blocking route four, but theyre actually blocking route 3, also if u keep talking with him, hell keep giving u pokeballs (i got like 18 this way :P)

nice job though, and good luck!

EDIT: Finished the game!

-Play Time: 2:54

-Team:
Tonemy (lvl 14)
Kinetmunk (lvl 16)
Flager (lvl 17)
Pahar (lvl 18)

(BTW, i hacked for Pahar lol, i was in someone's pc and i chose move, selected my flager pressed cancel, then this cheat page appeared, i duplicated flager, and transformed the copy into a pahar :P)

Last edited:

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
How do people add that cool cloud effect (I dont think it's one of the weather commands)
click anywhere on the desired map and make a new event, in the editor command to go pg2 and click where it says "Change Map Settings". you'll see and lil menu with three options:
Panorama
Fog
Battle Background

click on "Fog" and select the 'Clouds 01'

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I recently got the demo and its amazing, the fakemons are awesome and look like real pokemons (except eletux :P) and the graphics although 3rd gen are pretty nice, congrats!

as for the bad things:

-i often am able to walk through stuff i shuldnt be able to...
-spelling errors
-the pokepod radio cant be turned off :(
-After u beat the first gym and go back to talk with bambo he says that the stones are blocking route four, but theyre actually blocking route 3, also if u keep talking with him, hell keep giving u pokeballs (i got like 18 this way :P)

nice job though, and good luck!

EDIT: Finished the game!

-Play Time: 2:54

-Team:
Tonemy (lvl 14)
Kinetmunk (lvl 16)
Flager (lvl 17)
Pahar (lvl 18)

(BTW, i hacked for Pahar lol, i was in someone's pc and i chose move, selected my flager pressed cancel, then this cheat page appeared, i duplicated flager, and transformed the copy into a pahar :P)

Awesome =], well, you finished with a good team, but I wonder if you had trouble beating Terlard =x. Also, I wasn't aware about that bug in the storage system, just fixed it, so no more cheating!

How do people add that cool cloud effect (I dont think it's one of the weather commands)

It's a fog, you can set it in the database or then through an event.

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
Awesome =], well, you finished with a good team, but I wonder if you had trouble beating Terlard =x. Also, I wasn't aware about that bug in the storage system, just fixed it, so no more cheating!

what, no more cheating? :( LOL

terlard is the second gym leader right?
yeah i had trouble with him... he was actually quite easy, but his pokes kept using magnitude :(, and my tonemy, which had levitate, only had a sucky tackle :P
and i was always unlucky to get a 7,8,or 9, :(, so i had to use my revive and in the end, i had to use the hacked pahar (which i wanted to refrain from using)

and just for the heck of it, you should make so that after you beat maria, the subway staion opens, just so that you can visit it, but only later on you should get the ticket ;)
and it would be also nice to see some diferent weather besides clouds (even if there isnt rain, maybe a sunny, and a really cloudy weather)

None of the less, it was still fun :D

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
what, no more cheating? :( LOL

terlard is the second gym leader right?
yeah i had trouble with him... he was actually quite easy, but his pokes kept using magnitude :(, and my tonemy, which had levitate, only had a sucky tackle :P
and i was always unlucky to get a 7,8,or 9, :(, so i had to use my revive and in the end, i had to use the hacked pahar (which i wanted to refrain from using)

and just for the heck of it, you should make so that after you beat maria, the subway staion opens, just so that you can visit it, but only later on you should get the ticket ;)
and it would be also nice to see some diferent weather besides clouds (even if there isnt rain, maybe a sunny, and a really cloudy weather)

None of the less, it was still fun :D

Terlard is the pokémon that gonna bersek in Comet Cave, after the second gym, which is in Burole Town. Well, I liked your suggestions about the subway station and the wheater =], I'll see what I can do.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Uh ok I like everything so sar, but why is the friend/rival so small compared to your main character? I dunno is someone said this before but he looks like a baby compared to you.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Uh ok I like everything so sar, but why is the friend/rival so small compared to your main character? I dunno is someone said this before but he looks like a baby compared to you.

Theo is 11. He's a little sheltered and naiive, plus very competitive, so he acts younger than he is. His OW (and trainer battle sprite to some extent) does make him seem younger than he is; those will be revamped eventually.

Zeph's quote answers your question I believe ^^.

Well, I'd just like to announce that the next demo release including the new graphics, the female playable character and DOUBLE the gameplay is not too far away. Yeah, it will long at least 5 to 6 hours =].

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Wow, next demo! Cool i cant wait too see new demo. Last one was very good. So i waiting for next demo!

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
that's great a new demo!
although, can we keep our old save file? or it wont read it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Heya! Zephyr here!

So we're going to implement a number of in-game trades all around the game (even in the earlier towns) because traded Pokemon are fun and they grow quick! But because we're so lazy, we're asking you to be the Pokemon traded!

In other words, post a suggestion of a Pokemon that you would like to trade for (choose from the dex on the first page), within reason. You can suggest rare or third-stage or even starter Pokemon, but keep in mind that those will appear later on in the game and will be in exchange for an equally rare Pokemon. If we choose to honor your request, then the trade will appear in-game, and the Pokemon's nickname will be your username (or the closest approximation within the character limit)! Sounds fun, right?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Heya! Zephyr here!

So we're going to implement a number of in-game trades all around the game (even in the earlier towns) because traded Pokemon are fun and they grow quick! But because we're so lazy, we're asking you to be the Pokemon traded!

In other words, post a suggestion of a Pokemon that you would like to trade for (choose from the dex on the first page), within reason. You can suggest rare or third-stage or even starter Pokemon, but keep in mind that those will appear later on in the game and will be in exchange for an equally rare Pokemon. If we choose to honor your request, then the trade will appear in-game, and the Pokemon's nickname will be your username (or the closest approximation within the character limit)! Sounds fun, right?

Baashaun.

Doesn't everyone want to be a sheep...?

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Dunsparce could be a good trade. Because when you train it, it will become a mighty Dunseraph! Muhahahahahaha! XD
Pahar can be caught after the "terlard tunnel", and baashaun can be caught before.

Awesome! DEMO! Can't wait, I loved the 5 hours of playtime in the first demo :3

mfg Empo

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Dunsparce could be a good trade. Because when you train it, it will become a mighty Dunseraph! Muhahahahahaha! XD
Pahar can be caught after the "terlard tunnel", and baashaun can be caught before.

Awesome! DEMO! Can't wait, I loved the 5 hours of playtime in the first demo :3

mfg Empo
I'm glad you liked, and sure, Empo the durnsparce will be in game xD.

I think being a Palij would be cool
Sure, Kaivii, the Palij will be in the game ;].

Baashaun.

Doesn't everyone want to be a sheep...?
Sorry Yuoaman, but even in Uranium Baro owns you =/

2envjet.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back