• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playground Battlers Club ~ Communicating, please stand by...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Eh, just to remind you guys, the club isn't actually for organizing battles, which should rather be taken up in VM/PM. Of course it's harder to find people interested this way, but the club is for discussing the style of battling itself and other stuff related to it, and organizing battles within the thread should only happen if any of the owners of the club decide to start an event on it all - of course still staying on topic. If you're looking for people to battle with playing in the Playground Battling way, the best way is to use the member list, looking for members still active on the forum to organize battles with.

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Trainer Title:none
Name:Pvt Tamama
Favourite Pokémon in your team: Glalie th most beautiful pokemon if them all!

Last edited:

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Name: Icy Burn
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Snivy - It's slick, fast, sexy, and could run rings around some Tepig or Oshawott. c:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
A massive (and belated) welcome to CourageHound, Sylitti, Orange, Pvt Tamama & Icy Burn! :D

University is as busy as ever, though I'm loving it. ^^ I'll update later as soon as I can.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Trainer Title:Turtle
Name:TurtleDX
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):( Going to be ) Azumarill! :D

Years
  • NC
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
Name:kgenius
Favourite Pokémon in your team:electabuzz because you just gotta love it

prefer IV generation (DPP) so if anyone is up for a battle let me know i need some a good rival!

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Name:YddEd
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Reshiram and Black Kyurem
I play Pokemon White 2

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2023
I love this idea.
Trainer Title:Breeder
Name:WolfsbaneCharm52 (or Tybo, if I'm allowed to use something other than my username)
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s):Sableye, one of my favorites.
I really like the idea of a league type thing. I've always wanted to be a part of one, but never actually gotten into it. Would anyone be interested in setting up gym-type teams that PG battlers could challenge as extra incentive as they progress through the game?

Years
Trainer Title: Lukas
Name: thecajunnacho78
Favourite Pokémon in your team(s): Right now got to be my starter Oshawott (now a Dewott), after that would have to be my Sigilyph that I just traded for last night, then Bronzor (my Poison fighter cause I hate fighting Poison types).

I'm hoping its ok that Im trying to sign up so soon but I just joined today and was hoping to join up in a couple of groups. I posted some info on me in my intro and some more on my profile so if yall want to get to know me or just chat it up sometime, hit me up. Otherwise, thanks to the creators of this site for putting in the time creating this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back