• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain rain, go away, come again another day!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I don't mind the rain, helps trees and flowers to grow.

I do dislike driving after it has finished raining. The headlights of other cars make the roads too bright and at times makes it very difficult to see the lines painted on the streets.

Sir Codin

I love rain. I love being out in it and I love hearing it.

I don't know why, but for some reason the presence of rain makes me feel like despite everything, the planet is still alive and that makes me feel happy. It also really moistens the air and makes it feel good to breathe in.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Ooh, I like the rain. From drizzle to simply rain. I like its smell and the fact that it isn't hot. x) Whenever I'm sad, I see it as a companion; I mean, it's as though the sky itself is comforting me or something through the rain... and then it somehow cheers me up. :3

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I like rain, but it comes with the hitch of making spiders come into my house more than usual (they really love my basement.)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm not a big fan of rain on days I have to go somewhere like school or doing errands. When I worked at Classic, I liked rain because that meant not a lot of people would want to bother getting out and going to eat lol. I love rain at night and early morning though. I have trouble sleeping and problems with waking up often at night, and the rain is soothing and lulls me to bed easily.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
It doesn't snow in our country, so rain is the closest thing we can get. xD Anyway, I love rain. It's cool and calming. Rain is even more relaxing when it's late afternoon. And the smell is amazing too. :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i looove rain!! <3 i like its smell and weather is cool after raining
raining season is my fave season and it rains a lot at my place so.. but bcuz of rain all my books get wet D: D:

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I like the rain, it reminds me of my childhood where it would rain for hours while I watch Pokemon on cartoon network while also playing pokemon games. Basically the rain makes me nostalgic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I absolutely love the rain. Its relaxing to me, especially at night when you hear it while falling asleep!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I utterly adore the rain, it's such a brilliant feeling seeing the water fall from the sky down onto the world. If it's light rain then it's calming and gives the air a pleasant chill whereas heavy rain is incredibly exciting and storms are simply superb to be in. The only type of rain I'm not a fan of is that really annoying super light rain which gets you soaked within seconds without you even noticing its raining, but otherwise I love rain.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I love heavy rain, without thunder or lightning, when I am sleeping. During the day, I find it less desirable.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I usually like rain, especially when there's thunder to accompany it. I find the noise kind of soothing. The addition of heavy wind kind of freaks me out though. That always registers as tornado weather in my mind.

My only real problem with rain is that it always seems to occur on the days when I have plans to spend the entire day outside. And it's always cold, heavy rain on those days too.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
It only really ruins my day if I plan on going somewhere or going for a walk. Other than that, I don't really mind. XD

Years
I hate the rain, especially if it makes my hair messy.

I even had to take a day off of work once just cos I got soaked wet by a puddle, which I have a fear of. Rainy days just aren't my thing since I hate using umbrellas.

Back