• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon music?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
I think my favorite of all the games would have to be the VS Lance Champion theme in both G/S/C and HGSS. I think that tune is perfect for a champion theme. It's epic!

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Is it just me that loves the bike riding music from 4th/5th/6th? It's just so upbeat & positive, you can almost feel the lyrics!

"I'm on my bike"
"Riding on my bike"
"Do you like my bike?"
"I'm riding a long long way awaaaaaaay!"

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Is it just me that loves the bike riding music from 4th/5th/6th? It's just so upbeat & positive, you can almost feel the lyrics!

"I'm on my bike"
"Riding on my bike"
"Do you like my bike?"
"I'm riding a long long way awaaaaaaay!"

I've never cared for the bike music. But that's probably because I only ride my bike when I'm breeding, and all I'm thinking is "Hurry up and hatch already!"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2022
Snowbelle city <3, it's so beautiful, I also like the original themes from GSC or route 2 and the gym leader battle. (Johto)

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
I think X and Y have a fantastic soundtrack, some of my favorites include:
-Gym Leader theme
-Elite Four theme
-Xerneas/Yveltal's theme
-Champion Diantha's theme,
-Lumiose City

The list goes on.

Also I can't post this without mentioning the Mystery Dungeon series. I don't find the music from Gates to Infinity memorable, but the music from Red/Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky... god. No words can describe how many emotions the music from those games can trigger. Wonderful.

BossBattle

Legend Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
My favorite track from a Pokemon game has to be the Cipher Peon Battle from Colosseum. Such a great track for an opponent of the lowest rank. {XD}

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I have too many, so I'll make a list. :P
Spoiler:

I know I missed quite a lot, but these are the ones I love the most. And I don't really have anything to say about Generations 5 and 6, because I haven't played them much yet.

Years
I think my favorite song (at least one of mine that really sticks out) from the Pokemon series has to be N's final boss theme from Pokemon Black and White. It's just so intense and always sends chills down my spine whenever I hear it.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
I have quite a few that I consider my absolute favorites, none of the below are any more of a favorite the rest, and all count for my favorites.

-Gym Leader music Red/Blue/Yellow
-Kanto Legendary Red/Blue/Yellow
-Champion Theme *Vs. Rival* Red/Blue/Yellow
-Vs. Rival G/S/C
-Vs. Red G/S/C
-Team Plasma Battle B/W
-Last Pokemon *Gym Leader* B/W
-Kanto Legendary Theme *remix* X/Y
-Team Flare's Battle theme X/Y.

Y'see, I got a lot of favorites :P .

Back