• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I highly doubt that Aizen is going to get the chance to xD

Yeah, with Ichigo there, I doubt it. =\ But it would've been great if some Royal Guards can come interfering in. I mean, Royal Guards are all Captains with high potential, so it'd be interesting to see their power. But I don't think Kubo's gonna include them in.

SK? What is that? Or Who is that?

SK = Soul King. True, not much have been mentioned of him. He doesn't reallt run the Soul Society, more like a figurehead, since apparently SS is being run by the Sotaicho and the Central 46, but he's just there. He does exist, so far as we know.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
But, what if Ichigo learns how to control his inner Hollow? :O

Yamamoto would win easily. He knows a bunch of Forbidden kidou, 100s,maybe 1000s of years of fighting experience, knowledge. Now to mention we haven't seen his bankai :O

Ichigo just has his inner hollow and FGT. ;o :S depends on how well he utilizes FGT and his mask. >:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yamamoto would win easily. He knows a bunch of Forbidden kidou, 100s,maybe 1000s of years of fighting experience, knowledge. Now to mention we haven't seen his bankai :O

Ichigo just has his inner hollow and FGT. ;o :S depends on how well he utilizes FGT and his mask. >:
Well, we already know that inner hollow can boost your strength 2-3 times though.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I wonder if this means Kubo-sensei has something against YOU for not paying enough attention to your favorite character... XD *shot*
*puts away Kidogun*
I would prefer if you not say that about me. *Unohana grin*

butbut..we still have to see Aizen's VastoLorde minions. >: D:
I'm pretty sure we've seen all of his minions. I doubt Aizen has any other hollows following him, other than the Arrancars.

It would be quite unsatisfying if he wouldn't :o
Spoiler:

So the SK is a lot stronger then Head Captain? :3
Spoiler:

Well, we already know that inner hollow can boost your strength 2-3 times though.
Even still, Yamamoto is a lot stronger and way more expreienced than Ichigo is. It talks both Kyoraku and Ukitake fighting together with shikai to be on par with Yamamoto while fighting with shikai.

And guys, please try not to flood the club with one liners. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Future plotkai maybe? :D
Well, what else could make Aizen powerless, than his own powers?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyone like my new avy?
It looks freakin' awesome.
But in all seriousness, his bankai is going to be really strong D:
If he has one. There's speculation that he doesn't, since his shikai is ultimate illusion, he could use that to make the illusion that he has one.
..the typical protagonist-wins-at-the-end-of-the-day- plot. -.- Hollow Ichigo + FGT. :o whoa. but Aizen already knows Ichigo is coming with new powers. >: I really ope Aizen doesn't die here in this arc..he should pull another Aizen McGod plan. >:
That would be kind of nice, but Aizen is getting a bit tiring.
butbut..we still have to see Aizen's VastoLorde minions. >: D:
Are you referring to Ulquiorra's "20 brothers and sisters"? Because from what we saw, that seems to be the 10 Espadas, and 10 of their Fraccion.

I wonder who would win in a battle, the Head Captain or Ichigo?
Like everyone says, Yamamoto would easily. He has TONS of experience in fighting, as well as insane amounts of knowledge on kidou, not to mention his Bankai... He IS the Captain Commander.
Ichigo has little-to-no knowledge on Kidou, though if he can use his Hollow powers completely, he won't be utterly pwned... Only slightly less.
Source?

Boy, one-liners... Eh, Zam already mentioned them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Source?

Boy, one-liners... Eh, Zam already mentioned them.
Sorry ><
Well, I don't really have a source, I was on some other forum and they were talking about Hollowfication so it said that they boosted the persons strength by 2 or 3 times. So I thought it was right ><

Years
I bet xD

I wonder who would win in a battle, the Head Captain or Ichigo?

The thing is, Ichigo never loses.

Yeah, that. Didn't he mention that there's no shinigami stronger than him in the last 1000 years or something like that? Even Aizen acknowledges that.

Aizen's bankai thing - Yup, not like he really needs one, with his Hogyoku and hypnotism. But it's really debatable, since it's not like Aizen to turn down any chance to power up himself more.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
When I tried to set my alarm to wake me up last night to watch the new dub epsiode of FMA: Brotherhood, I missed it and woke up to see the Chad vs. Kyoraku fight instead. :D

Spoiler:
I thoguht I already explained this
Spoiler:

:p

The thing is, Ichigo never loses.
Hmm...

While may have never died, except in one instance, he has lost many of times.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Hmm...thats true. But still, I would like to see him defeated in a major battle and then have one of the background characters defeat the opponent. :P

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hmm...thats true. But still, I would like to see him defeated in a major battle and then have one of the background characters defeat the opponent. :P
Did you not read the post I just made? xD

Did you want to join the club, LordGulcasa?
Or were you just spamming with a one-liner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back