• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-I laugh at Micheala-
A bit insane?You almost killed me cause I didn't know you were a mod. Wait... where did Sky go?
-At that moment, time and reality itself seems to bend, You see the earth crumble, but then is reformed just as quickly. After this vision, a future version of Sky appears in his time lord form. Time and reality soon regulate, as he puts them back to rest.-
Future Sky: "It is very ignorant to think that things or people are evil, just because they are not human. I myself used to be human, but that was a long time ago, and I have forgotten what it is like to be human... am I evil as well?"
Raike:" My brother has answered well, as it seems you matured over time. He speaks the truth as you must know, one cannot be assumed evil just because he or she is not human. The common theory that good always reigns supreme is also a lie, a child's hope, but not reality. The balance of power shifts over time, but neither is "destined" to ultimately reign forever."

Me: Sky was originally able to control time, as he was Dialga's son, so in this future version, he is able to fully utilize this power, and assume his Time lord form, which is basically his whole body in a dark blue base, with gray lines along his arms ,head ,chest and legs. He also emanates a large amount of power, being so that time itself seems to bend around him. And yes he is wearing pants and a shirt underneath all that.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yui rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you don't think I don't know that? I know anyone who is anyone, although I didn't hear about Raike when I first started to stalk Miharu-chan." Yui smiled.

Miharu rolled her eyes.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: "Interesting, too bad you don't more about Raike's future form, or do you miss immortal?"

Raike:"What? what about me in the future.... and what did Miharu tell you about me?"

Sky:-Sky powered down, returning to his normal silver hair and light blue eyes, which centered on Yui- "Who is older now, I ask you?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui smiled. "Still me. After all, since you are Dialga's son, that means you are younger than Dialga. I, on the other hand, am older than Dialga...I think I'm a thousand times older than him. I'm not sure, since I'm older than Arceus as well...And Miharu-chan never said anything about Raike-chan."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Why do you add "-chan" to the end of everybody's name?"

"I think Fujiko-nee-chan rubbed off on me." Yui laughed.

"Well, if it wasn't for the fact that you are immortal, you would have died with the way he battled you in order to add "-chan" or call Fuji, Fujiko-nee-chan," stated Michaela.

Yui glanced at Sky(IU) and smiled. "I dunno. Do I?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela smirked. "Exactly. We're RPing in the OOC thread. It is too insane to resist."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "I feel like we're breaking the fourth wall here..."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: -I narrow my eyes at Yui, concluding that she probably did know, there should have been some power emanating from him after all, and she probably sensed that.-
"I think you do. Very knolageable person you have created Michaela, bravo."

Raike:"Someone care to fill me in on my "future*?

Sky:"It would be unwise to reveal it now, as you still haven't noticed you power. At the age of 12 I realized mine."

Raike:" So I have some sort of power huh? Interesting."

Sky:"... Crud"

Me:-facepalm-"Still naive my friend. Anyway shouldn't you guys be uh you know, in a zombie town?"

Seto: "What zombie town? What are you talking about?"

Me: "Not you, your still new, and in a different RP all together. But back you Sky and Raike, why are you here??"

Sky:"We"
Raike:"Took"
Sky:"A"
Raike:"Break"

Me:".... I see"

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui smirked before bowing. "Merci beaucoup M."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Sky, you are such a failure."

Michaela grinned. "Thanks. Although, I wouldn't count out Miharu-chan just yet."

Miharu sighed, face palming. "Why the bloody hell does everyone call me Miharu-chan?

Yui and Michaela glanced at each other before saying in unison: "Because your reactions are so cute!"

Miharu sighed. "But Yui also hates being called Yui-chan and...I'm not sure what Michaela hates to be called."

Michaela grinned. "Of course you don't. I've kept it a secret after all."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: "Oh yeah, Michaela hates it when people call her Miharu... so we all do it all the time!"

Sky:-Sky snickered, looking at Yui- "Well at least I know what Yui-chan hates being called."

Raike: In all honesty, I already knew Miharu hates being called Miharu-chan.... but what if we called her Michaela?

Me: "You might be on to something my character. But I have something to clear up with all of the creators" -whispers in the other creator's ears- "Raike is really meant to be the son of Palkia in the same way that Sky is the son of Dialga, so they fight a lot and stuffs, just to make sure, but Yui and the other chars don't know it... well except for future Sky, he knows the future and stuff."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela sighed in relief. "Well, at least they are stupid enough to forget about what Miharu said."

Miharu shrugged. "Call me Michaela, I don't mind. I don't really care anymore..."

Yui smiled, closing her eyes, before a knife is thrown dangerously close to Sky's "where the sun don't shine". She held up another knife. "The only one that can call me that is Fujiko-nee-chan (since he'll beat me). If you start teasing me, Fujiko-nee-chan will come here and kill you (although I can do it myself)."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa: I though Raike wanted to *suggestive gesture* with Miharu-chan

Me: You go back in my head!

Odessa: no, no I will not

John: Yeah, its cramped

Me: Da f***? I only alluded to your existence, your not actually in the RP?!

John: Too bad, you have too much junk in your head as it is and i'm not going back.

Odessa: You remind me of someone

Me: OF COURSE HE DOES HE IS BASED ON MYSELF IF I HAD AWESOME POWERS!!!
i'm going crazy ;__;

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui smiled. "Let it be warned whoever teases Miharu-chan will get a knife in the face." Yui smiled so much she sparkled like General Armstrong. Miharu sighed.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
John: Miharu and Raike go *suggestive noises*
*knife embeds itself in face*
*yanks knife free, leaving gaping hole*
*gaping hole reforms*

Me: That was much more awesome in my head then when I wrote it down ;__;

John: Right, now you be quiet, i'm in charge now

Me: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!!!

John: I just took a knife to the face and am perfectly fine, if I take this same knife and lodge it in your skull you'll die. So who wins this conversation?

Me: Me because you're imaginary and i'm real. Now i'm gonna go take a shower, be back in about twenty minutes or so.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
"Let it be warned whoever teases Miharu-chan will get a knife in the face."

This comment didn't surprise me even in the slightest. You've become predictable Yui, try and imx it up a little, otherwise it just becomes boring. And seriously, Rolelaying in the OOC thread, isn't that just a tiny little bit childi-

Penny: Sorry I'm late! I missed the bus... again

Me: Ugh...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui glanced at John. "I beat you once, I can beat you again. You do know that, right?" Yui smiled, although it was a scary smile.

Michaela shivered slightly. "You've learnt well from Fuji...ko-chan. I have a feeling if I don't call him Fujiko-chan he'll off me..."

Fuji (who was hiding) smiled and make the knife he was about to throw at Michaela's face disappear as he, himself, left without anyone noticing he was there.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: I never said I or my people would ever tease Miharu... though Raike seems to like doing that.

Raike: I know not of what you speak.

Sky:-the knife slowed as it got close to Sky, until it eventually stopped moving. He then released it, letting it clatter to the ground.- "I'm only teasing Yui but Yui seems to take everything too seriously. Crap, Michaela's characters are rubbing off on me o.o

Last edited:
Back