• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
will doing this make Mew obey?
As far as I know Mew obeys me, though I don't use it.

Edit: Well I took another look at the Mew I got to confirm it and apparently it won't obey me on my new game, but on my older save the Mew I got after the event Mewtwo Strikes Back, it obeys me. So I guess it depends on when you have it? Not sure, but either way using A-Save is basically one of two only ways to obtain Mew & Mewtwo.

Is There a New Beta? How can we be Notified if there is a Release?

Sorry to hear about your issue, 4.2 is the most recent and I'm not sure what is causing your game to freeze. As far as updates on notifications about anything above 4.2, you just have to keep coming back and checking this forum.

Last edited:

kevenblade

MewFTW
Years
Hey guys, in my ashgrey, I fell into a hole in the hidden village. I checked all sides of all the rocks and there was not and escape rope. I fell into the same one earlier. Can someone help me? I am also saved down there so I can not quit out and start again.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys, in my ashgrey, I fell into a hole in the hidden village. I checked all sides of all the rocks and there was not and escape rope. I fell into the same one earlier. Can someone help me? I am also saved down there so I can not quit out and start again.
You should have walked carefully because there are no ropes there. Use escape ropes if you have any , load previous save. Or start again, because you cant do anything else.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
One big suggestion for those to dodge above problem, teach one of your pokemon dig.which you will get near the border between cerulean and saffron.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Because the Flags get mixed up.
Wow... there's so much wrong with your comment I don't know where to start =D

Flags have no meaning to obedience... Obedience is done through routine and Pokemon you get/catch have obedience set. Yes, Pikachu is buggy but only because of routine.
And flags do not get "mixed up"... They can only reset, clear or set themselves.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
Help please?! I just finished the mewtwo part (playing on my phone), so now I should be on Make Room for Gloom. I warped to my room and went downstairs, but my mom didn't say anything. What do I do?

Also, it doesn't matter that I beat mewtwo, does it?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Wow... there's so much wrong with your comment I don't know where to start =D Flags have no meaning to obedience... Obedience is done through routine and Pokemon you get/catch have obedience set. Yes, Pikachu is buggy but only because of routine. And flags do not get "mixed up"... They can only reset, clear or set themselves.
Actually i guessed so because i don't have too much knowledge about flags, just know about them in scripting. Sorry if i said something foolish. Pikachu , in my case started disobeying me after flameanthon pokemon episode. And he was the strongest in my party.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Help please?! I just finished the mewtwo part (playing on my phone), so now I should be on Make Room for Gloom. I warped to my room and went downstairs, but my mom didn't say anything. What do I do? Also, it doesn't matter that I beat mewtwo, does it?
No, beating Mewtwo won't result any bug. Make Room for gloom event doesn't trigger every time so, skip it.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Ok, but how? Doesn't Jenny stop me from continuing? I saw something about a cheat, but I'm on my phone.
Its walk through walls cheat but won't work on phone, just vba. Try to load previous save state and again wrap to house and then the event should trigger its 50% chance. Or you try losing to mewtwo and then go. But i don't think beating mewtwo matters. Because i beated him many times and events like misty mermaid, make room for gloom that don't trigger for other, always trigger for me. Metapod realeases one rom and everyone play same game but why the bugs differ for everyone? Because they themselves do something wrong. And also if non of the above works, try repatching it with clean fire red 1.0(US) rom. From Coolrom.com. I download it there.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hi! I am just started playing Pokemon Ash Gray this week...

Problem:
I am now at the orange islands when I am trying to get in the Pokemon Center(PC) my game becomes Black please help me.... thank you... my Pokemon Ash Gray Version is 4.2.....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi! I am just started playing Pokemon Ash Gray this week...

Problem:
I am now at the orange islands when I am trying to get in the Pokemon Center(PC) my game becomes Black please help me.... thank you... my Pokemon Ash Gray Version is 4.2.....
You could have searched a bit =D
I've answered this too many times =D
Save before entering, repatch to version 4.0, do the events on that island, save, and repatch back to version 4.2 =)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
sorry, Metapod23, I have a problem with the hack... My pikachu didn't obey since I let he in the pc to win mistty. can you give me a solution or something?? is it normal?? thanks a lot!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
I started one of the older versions and got past mewtwo and got stuck at old wharf. can someone tell me how to get back to pallet town. or can someone post the warp pad patch

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I started one of the older versions and got past mewtwo and got stuck at old wharf. can someone tell me how to get back to pallet town. or can someone post the warp pad patch

Go to the nearest pokemon centre where nurse was missing and use wrap system in the computer there.

Back