• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
yup, they take place in the future. 2019-ish, i believe.

waveguide i use MSpaint to color them. theres a really easy way to recolor things. i could show you if you want

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
I just saw some English screens of Apollo Justice on gamespot! (They only had some European ones before)

Oh, and I'd like to pass a motion to rename this club to "The Ace Attorney Fan Club". Any objections? (No pun intended)

Tamaki

Years
id change it to ace attorney too. go ahead :3

i <3 klavier. GS4 is gonna be awesome!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
No objections from me! ^-^

Today, I was just thinking about some things, and for some reason, I thought about Phoenix's driver license. He doesn't have one, right?

Tamaki

Years
he doesnt? o_O i never knew that!

well, the ace attorney fansite www.court-records.net is creating "Phoenix Wright- The Musical" srsly. i signed up xD

i CANNOT wait til february! plus, my birthday is in february, so ill be able to buy it the day it comes out with money i get! :D

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
A musical? What did you sign up for? To be in it?

About the driver's license thing, I think that was mentioned in Lana's case or when Ini Miney testified.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
A musical? What did you sign up for? To be in it?

About the driver's license thing, I think that was mentioned in Lana's case or when Ini Miney testified.

You mean Maya's case? Ini Miney came around when Maya was on trial for murder during her channeling.

And I think I may actually reserve the next game. And I never reserve things (well, except Mass Effect, but that's a different story). Did anyone see the new court design for the next game? It looks really neat, like more warm colors than in the Wright games. And more flags too.

Tamaki

Years
You mean Maya's case? Ini Miney came around when Maya was on trial for murder during her channeling.

And I think I may actually reserve the next game. And I never reserve things (well, except Mass Effect, but that's a different story). Did anyone see the new court design for the next game? It looks really neat, like more warm colors than in the Wright games. And more flags too.

ooh, i saw that too! the court room looks so well colored and stuff. it looks great.

reserve as in preorder, right? i will too, because you know how they always throw in a free gift for preordering? (like the plushie for t and t, which i never received cuz they didnt have a record of my order T_T) well, my bro says the japanese version's preorder bonus was an encyclopedia of all things ace attorney :3 doesnt that sound cool?

waveguide- yup, a musical. its flash, so theyre just creating it by editing the game scenes, but they need voices. seeing as im a singer and love phoenix wright, i decided to try it out :3

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Since I like to pass motions, I think I'm going to put up a motion to dethrone Hero of Time Link from his spot and host a new trivia bowl to determine a new head defense attorney. For/against this?

Tamaki

Years
for, i guess. you, me and waveguidebuizel are pretty much the only people that post here, sadly

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Well, I thought maybe he was gone because I don't see him much any more, but apparently he was on earlier today. So I'm going to PM him and see if he's going to be posting here anymore, because if he's not I'll just clear his spot and put one of you two there.

Tamaki

Years
yeah, i thought maybe he had left too (like vavavoom ;;). PMing him would be a good idea, cuz if he ever decided to come back, he might be kinda pissed to see his spot gone xD

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
Years
I think you should dethrone me because end of year means lots of pressure, I'm still way behind on PW(T&T not here yet) so I can't really comment on anything. Give the spot to gobeneko25!

Tamaki

Years
*surprised* well, thanks! we should wait til wolfie gets back tho. he said he wants to do another trivia bowl with me and waveguide, to determine which of us he'll choose. that should be fun, cuz now we can have T & T questions too :3

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years

I meant either case. Anyways, I might reserve it too, I think, and I haven't seen the new courtroom yet. Sounds good, though.

ooh, i saw that too! the court room looks so well colored and stuff. it looks great.

reserve as in preorder, right? i will too, because you know how they always throw in a free gift for preordering? (like the plushie for t and t, which i never received cuz they didnt have a record of my order T_T) well, my bro says the japanese version's preorder bonus was an encyclopedia of all things ace attorney :3 doesnt that sound cool?

waveguide- yup, a musical. its flash, so theyre just creating it by editing the game scenes, but they need voices. seeing as im a singer and love phoenix wright, i decided to try it out :3

Wow, an encyclopedia? That's cool! We never get anything quite like that!

I want to see that musical! I've seen something on that Objection! site, but I don't think it was really a musical--more like a joke thing (the one about Hitler or something).

Since I like to pass motions, I think I'm going to put up a motion to dethrone Hero of Time Link from his spot and host a new trivia bowl to determine a new head defense attorney. For/against this?

I'm for it, but I agree that you should get Hero of Time Link's approval first. But the problem is that we only have like three active members.

EDIT: Wow, Hero of Time Link already answered!

Last edited:

Tamaki

Years
heh, i love how you talk like ron. hey, theres a good topic:

Who's your favorite AA character?
Ron :3 hes sooo cute, and just plain lovable. runner ups would be edgey and franziska

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Who's your favorite AA character?
Hehe! I like doing that because his quietness matches with me. Anyways, my favorite AA character would probably be
Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
oh yeah, i <3 viola :3 shes hilarious xD and maya and phoenix... and dahlia, shes just plain awesome

Back