• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Hello I'm new and I want to register people in my palpad so give me ur friend code here's mine (5072-2498-3911)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's a place for your friend code in your profile. Click "User CP" at the top of the forum then "Edit your details" and you can put that in your profile for people to use. You could also put it in your signature. And if you want to battle, I think there's a Quick Battle thread in Battle Center, and likewise for Trade Corner if you want to trade. Just having a bunch of random FCs isn't gonna help you much, unless you want to battle or trade, so yeah.

Years
Sydian's right, we can't have a Friend Code exchange thread so you'll just have to use your signature.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
As an example, see my signature. It's that easy. :) If you click User CP in the top left of the page, you can scroll down the options to see "Edit Signature" and you can stick it in there.

The actual user profile is the other place people often look. There's a link to edit your About Me page somewhere in there. I've never used that tho.

Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back