• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give reasons for bans

droomph

weeb
Years
And besides, if you want to realllly realllly know, you should just bother them on Twitter/Skype or ask them (through PM) why they were banned once it's over, and if they aren't really comfortable about saying it then just that's that.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Transparency and accountability, as I mentioned. So everyone can see the staff are conducting themselves properly.
Also, 'likely' broke a rule? If things which aren't rule/ToS-breaking are bannable, that's what concerns me.

I think if a staffy wasn't conducting him or herself properly, Ausie or another admin would be on them like a gourmet on pancakes for Fat Tuesday.

So far, I haven't really experienced any bias from staff except one from a very, very long time ago with Drew. I don't even remember what happened lol I just know that it was not pleasant.

And I don't think it's anyone else's business why a certain user was banned. It promotes gossip and isolation. Not a fan of either of those.

Back