• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help?

Umbreon_Trainer

stalking my dog, cinnamon
Years
hey I was trying to make my sig smaller by putting my buds in a spoiler tag but I cant get it to work. I do everything right and I even on the occasion use the spoiler tag button to make it but it still doesnt work. help? @_@
(mod can close this when they feel like it)

~UT~

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Its beacuse ya cant have ' is a spoiler. Just take the ' out of Poke' Gangster's name!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Post up the code you were using... maybe there's a problem in how you typed it out. =\

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Well, it looks like you typed in [*Spoiler=Buddies][*/Spoiler] (without the *'s) and then put all of your buddies names after [/Spoiler]. If so, then what you have to do is type the name of your buddies in between [*Spoiler=Buddies] and [*/Spoiler] (without the *'s).

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems that it was fixed.

Back