• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The app is quicker, and I don't have to go into browser that I'm too lazy to use, hurrhurr.

I always feel unmotivated. /goes back to reading manga.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Right now, I'm just trying to get better at competitive battling.

And by that I mean staying away from the CBC because the people there intimidate me. And then on PO I can't find PC's server anywhere ._.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Competitive battling you say?
A certain Doronjo could help you out with some pointers if you want~ :/3

Don't worry about the CBC, btw~:3
All of those guys are nice!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I-I would love that, honestly <3

/went into the biggest room on PO

//sees users "Erza knightwalker" and "Lisanna"

///CANNOT ESCAPE, YAY

////also purposely changed name to Mavis

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been meaning to redownload PO and get back on it but then I keep forgetting to soon after.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh yeah, that stuff. /doesn't really post in OC because she never has anything to say, but does agree with the idea of renovating the place.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OC's too political nowadays ._.; I know there's always the DCC but people intimidate me there too XD;

Netto, why aren't you Modding OC instead of OT? You seem fit for the place :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? It's only OC and some peoples' blogs. It's rather easy to avoid the politics around here.

... and... yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I did say OC, not PC XD; But P comes after O alphabetically so it's all good :B Forgot about blogs, too. But at least with those you get a little of everything, not to mention the politics talk seems to stem only from one or two bloggers. Never mind all the people who comment on said blogs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I've always considered OC to be mostly politics/debate/discussion type forum, which is why the title and the section needs some renovations to show that a bit more. Again, I don't really mind, nor care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back