• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Hurray for newbism! XD I extend a welcome to all (including to myself) and a late introduction. Never clicked on this thread before, so it makes it sort of awkward...Anyhow, hello to my fellow roleplayers ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hurray for newbism! XD I extend a welcome to all (including to myself) and a late introduction. Never clicked on this thread before, so it makes it sort of awkward...Anyhow, hello to my fellow roleplayers ^^
Yay!! So, I'm guessing the Summer (well, my winter) influx starts now, right? Welcome, welcome!! As the mod, I officially give you the official hug of official welcome-ness.

*hug*

@Zerin: so what about your REAL name lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Welcome to the thread, silverexorcist and Vato! As a PC RPer you're not required to post here, but it sure makes you feel more like a part of the community, don't you think?

I wonder if the "summer influx" is a myth ^^' the more summers I see here, the more echoing I believe I'm hearing in the halls of the RP Corner during this time. I'm probably imagining though xD At least 10 RPs get posted in every day, probably more, so it wouldn't really be fair to call this place empty.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

New blood! Well I've already seen some of your writing and I have a feeling you'll be fine here :3 although I'm quite the newbie myself xD.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gosh I feel behind.... I really don't post in here enough. Hello all new RPers and GMs! Welcome and please don't slip on the pudding.... because that would be awkward.

Oh also... contract with me please. Still working on my quota. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I've found a way for equal gender opportunity.

And Akio-kun, being a budding speaker of Japanese I easily understand your user. :D

And Red, the echo you hear is probably the RPs where everything was like: AMAZING RAPID POSTING... and then it dwindling to a once in a while thing.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yaaay!~

We're all one big happy family!

I'd say wealcome mewcommers, but I'm fairly new as well. I signed up, in like April, for a question (that I think I solved myself later with much facepalm), but I haven't been seriously posting since a month ago (whereabouts) when I tried to join Akio-san's RP. Several times in fact XD Anyway he was really nice and helped me out. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Gosh I feel behind.... I really don't post in here enough. Hello all new RPers and GMs! Welcome and please don't slip on the pudding.... because that would be awkward.

Oh also... contract with me please. Still working on my quota. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I've found a way for equal gender opportunity.

And Akio-kun, being a budding speaker of Japanese I easily understand your user. :D

And Red, the echo you hear is probably the RPs where everything was like: AMAZING RAPID POSTING... and then it dwindling to a once in a while thing.

Haha yeah, new RPs give that exciting feeling... you know what feeling I mean. Excitement. It's darn hard to keep that feeling throughout the game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hey, we can post ideas for RPs here right?

Because I really can't GM a roleplay with band coming up, but I have an idea for one.
Yes, as a matter of fact, this area also functions as an area where RPers present ideas and get critiqued on them, or just present the ideas for other potential GMs to take up, so if you have an idea you want discussed, just post it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Zerin: so what about your REAL name lol
Real name? Psssh, who needs those anymore? I ate mine.

Welcome to the thread, silverexorcist and Vato! As a PC RPer you're not required to post here, but it sure makes you feel more like a part of the community, don't you think?

I wonder if the "summer influx" is a myth ^^' the more summers I see here, the more echoing I believe I'm hearing in the halls of the RP Corner during this time. I'm probably imagining though xD At least 10 RPs get posted in every day, probably more, so it wouldn't really be fair to call this place empty.
So true! And also the summer influx thing... I was gone for a month before recently, and it seems to have slowed down drastically. It's rather strange, instead of a few slow RPs, the whole site seems to run at the same speed.

Welcome and please don't slip on the pudding.... because that would be awkward.

The pudding...? .....

Anyways. So you understand my name? Want to guess the literal translation?

That RP thing is dead-on. It helps me, since I also have to do real life things (and play MINECRAFT, MAPLESTORY, and TEAM FORTRESS 2)

Yaaay!~

We're all one big happy family!

I'd say wealcome mewcommers, but I'm fairly new as well. I signed up, in like April, for a question (that I think I solved myself later with much facepalm), but I haven't been seriously posting since a month ago (whereabouts) when I tried to join Akio-san's RP. Several times in fact XD Anyway he was really nice and helped me out. :)
Yay, credits!

I do my best to help everyone out, as soon as I see that they need it. Sometimes even when they don't. It's good to be helpful. :D

You should spread word of my RP so we can start it soon... More players on Sacred Fire!

Haha yeah, new RPs give that exciting feeling... you know what feeling I mean. Excitement. It's darn hard to keep that feeling throughout the game.
I... Am not one to think about perversion, but "that exciting feeling... you know what feeling I mean." didn't make me think you meant excitement. I thought you had taken a far less classy road.
If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Yes, as a matter of fact, this area also functions as an area where RPers present ideas and get critiqued on them, or just present the ideas for other potential GMs to take up, so if you have an idea you want discussed, just post it.
What he said.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Yeah, the summer influx isn't true for myself, but for others? Yeah, most likely. I mean, in the last few months I've seen a lot of new faces around here. I'm actually having trouble finding some of the old faces. \ö/

I have to agree with what Zerin said here, mayun. xD

So, anyways, I dropped in to say hi and to welcome all of the new RPers (too many since my last real visit to name them all) and whatnot. It's a really great place to roleplay, and I hope you all enjoy yourselves. Sadly, I myself am probably no longer going to post here. Definitely not over the summer. Maybe a little visit like this one occasionally. It's just too difficult to keep up with such a large forum with as low activity as I have, lol.

Again, welcome to the community and I hope that you enjoy yourselves!
terriermon.gif
lopmon3.gif

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Does anyone know of any new RPS that need RPers? I'm hoping to find some new taste around here.

There's several of them, for example that WORLD Y.Z. / z e r o /, PokemonX:Spectrum Island Adventures and mine who's named TIME & SPACE.

I don't know any other, since I haven't cheked many threads around here.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay, okay, so heres my pitch:

If anyone has ever read the Inheritance Cycle (aka those Eragon books), you'll know that they ended with everything completed, but still room for speculation about the future and stuff. I'm putting the rest in a spoiler, because my idea comes after the events of Inheritance.

Spoiler:

If anyone needs more info on Eragon, or the RP, I can surely provide. This is just the main ideas, and I have developed a lot of this rp (long car rides send my imagination to new places). I can actually probably make an opening post for it, but wouldn't be active enough to GM it until November. (Marching Band schedule) So if anyone has input, interest, or whatever, give some feedback! ;)

Nakuzami

Years
Okay, okay, so heres my pitch:

If anyone has ever read the Inheritance Cycle (aka those Eragon books), you'll know that they ended with everything completed, but still room for speculation about the future and stuff. I'm putting the rest in a spoiler, because my idea comes after the events of Inheritance.

Spoiler:

If anyone needs more info on Eragon, or the RP, I can surely provide. This is just the main ideas, and I have developed a lot of this rp (long car rides send my imagination to new places). I can actually probably make an opening post for it, but wouldn't be active enough to GM it until November. (Marching Band schedule) So if anyone has input, interest, or whatever, give some feedback! ;)

Hmm . . . I haven't read the series in a few months, but there's just some minor details that I feel the need to nitpick at. xD

Spoiler:

. . . now I'm going to close this tab so I don't feel the need to post any more. xD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler alerts^ Major for The Series

I also could do a joint-GM. I'm not sure if thats allowed, but if another person and I were to GM together, we could solve the activeness issue. So if I'm too busy on Monday, he/she can gm for the day, whereas on Wednesday they would be busy, and I can handle that day.

I mean, I'm going to be able to at least post once or twice a day, bar a few saturdays (competition) and about every other friday (home football games). I just would have a few times where I couldn't keep up with being a GM AND posting in rps I'm already a part of. So thats another idea.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler alerts^ Major for The Series

Spoiler:

Ah, a small conversation that gives me reason to post. Interesting.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years

Spoiler:

Ah, a small conversation that gives me reason to post. Interesting.

Spoiler:

And my bad about the Dwarves, I coulda sworn they preffered to stay out of it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
First off, welcome back to Red. Good to see you around. And if you leave without my permission again, I will bust out my shotgun

Second, welcome to the new arrivals. Hope you have fun here. Be sure to stop by and worship me, I basically rule this place. Ok, maybe not exactly, but I am the best RPer here. Either way, I'm awesome. Every Sunday is worship Supervegeta day. Newly adopted. Everyone follows, even if they don't know it. If you need any assistance with anything, ask around here, or send me a VM or PM and I can assist. For a Price

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
First off, welcome back to Red. Good to see you around. And if you leave without my permission again, I will bust out my shotgun

Second, welcome to the new arrivals. Hope you have fun here. Be sure to stop by and worship me, I basically rule this place. Ok, maybe not exactly, but I am the best RPer here. Either way, I'm awesome. Every Sunday is worship Supervegeta day. Newly adopted. Everyone follows, even if they don't know it. If you need any assistance with anything, ask around here, or send me a VM or PM and I can assist. For a Price

Well, if it isn't our friendly neighborhood psychopath! How's that God Complex coming along?

XD

I never read Eragon so I have no input into that conversation.

I'd like to restate that my RP Sacred Fire / Divine Water could use some players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back