• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [OOC] (M)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
True dat, but look on the bright side, I'll probably forget her history anyways :) May e a ee May e a how may e a ho may e a ha ha
... You realize I still can't accept it until you fix it, right?

I gotcha, Dusk. I'll get something brand new. It will be the greatest thing to ever exist! In terms of Goron characters anyways.
I should certainly hope so.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
ye ye I do i do. Urgh. I'll just remove her capability to confuse peeps

There boom done boom bing bang

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I really want to be in this RP, but I'm starting to realize how much Vale is going to take up my time now. Due to that I feel like it would be in my best interest to pull my reservation. Good luck, though. I'm sure this'll go far.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I really want to be in this RP, but I'm starting to realize how much Vale is going to take up my time now. Due to that I feel like it would be in my best interest to pull my reservation. Good luck, though. I'm sure this'll go far.
Thank you for letting me know! Next on the list will be notified immediately.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well my SU is already up and ready for evaluations/critiques whenever. It's already finished (Of course that's not including whatever tweaks I will make at your suggestion)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Is there an open spot in this? I feel like I lost my chance due to this flu. But if there's a spot can I reserve it?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well my SU is already up and ready for evaluations/critiques whenever. It's already finished (Of course that's not including whatever tweaks I will make at your suggestion)
Hmm... Right off the bat, I have to say, your character probably shouldn't be excessively skilled in battle. I've mentioned it before to help others toward getting accepted, but generally, the characters have to start out not-so-great but have something in them that the maidens can see as potential. It's an RP about death, darkness and fighting against the odds.

Additionally... Hyrule isn't exactly easy to travel about in anymore. Monsters of darkness roam freely at this point. Meaning connections between towns and areas of safety are almost entirely severed. I bold this because it's an important detail to everyone, not just you. Roaming the world at this point would most likely end in an agonizing death. As much as I hate to say it, you might want to restart with a new character idea. Having weapons, being skilled in battle, these things just seem OP in an RP about survival and weakness.

Is there an open spot in this? I feel like I lost my chance due to this flu. But if there's a spot can I reserve it?
Hmm... Normally, I'd say no, but I could add you to the list, but I've known you for quite some time now, and I know you're extremely active, so I'm going to go ahead and save you a spot. Think you can have something accepted by the 15th?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
of course I'll start on it right away

Name: Aquamarine
Nickname: Aqua
Sex: Female
Race: Zora

Strength: 5 (+0)
Resistance: 4 (+0)
Dexterity: 8 (+0)
Speed: 4 (+3)
Knowledge: 4 (+0)

Personal Skill(s): Skilled swimmer. and fast at hand to hand combat
Personal Fault(s): She tends to overwork herself not knowing her boundaries.

Skill: Aquamarine is a skilled cook, able to cook a delicious meal out of almost anything she can scavenge
Fighting Style: Aquamarine fights using hand to hand combat. She prefers not to use weapons but knows if she has to she will get a hold of one.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Aquamarine is very tall and slender for her age. Standing at 5'5 tall for her age is is very thin and slender in build. Her skin is a white-blue color that is covered in scales that tend to glimmer in the sunlight. She has a thin face with a pointed chin as well as a pointed nose that adds to her feminine look. Her eyes are a light blue in color shining in the light much like her namesake and odd for her race. Unlike others of her race Aquamarine doesn't have a long extension of her head. Hers only goes back a little bit and has a birthmark on the left side that looks like the eye of a fish.

Aquamarine does have long fins extending down from her elbows that tend to look more like fins. She is one of the members of her race that wears clothing. She tends to dress in a dark blue halter dress that has red spots going around the bottom edge. The back of her dress goes down to her knees ending right above the fins on her legs. The front of the dress is shorter with a slit going up her left leg. She chooses not to wear shoes over her small webbed feet.

Personality: Aquamarine is an oddball in her family. Unlike them she is friendly, kind and shy. Only one to fight when she has to. She wants to be seen as her own self and not like the rest of her family. Due to this her relationship with them is strained. She is always put down by them leading to her self esteem being rather low at times, but despite that she tries to stay determined no matter how hard things get. Another thing about her is due to her family she has never had a friend and never felt love in her life. The feelings and concept are foreign to her and she has no understanding of them.

Not knowing what friendship is has led to her being rather lonely, depressed and isolated. She wants to understand those feelings, those bonds but she feels like she can't and is not worthy of them. Aquamarine will try hard not to admit to anyone, including herself how much she longs for a friend.

History: Aquamarine was born and raised in Zora community in Lake Hylia. The youngest child of eight kids she was often picked on and ridiculed by her family. She knew she was different and accepted it even in her parents and brothers didn't. Growing up she was always by herself, left at home alone during the day at times she was given many chores, cleaning, cooking, and other things like that. When she did go out she kept to herself always the odd one out. Her brothers always drove others away from her. Due to this she would go off on her own and find a quiet place, most of the time on land to practice hand to hand combat on the trees. She also decided to run trying to increase her stamina. It took her the longest time years of practice, of pushing herself to near her breaking point before she was able to run quicker than others of her kind.

Aquamarine kept this to herself though, not wanting to give her family another reason to be more mean to her then they already were. Life continued as normal for her as she entered her teen years. She'd cook for her family, not be thanked for it. Then have some form of abuse hurled at her before they left for the day. After her chores she'd sneak away like always to practice her training before going home before her family returned. This was her routine every day until her fifteenth birthday. Things went as normal the first part of the day, until she got to her secret training spot. Waiting for her was a messenger from the royal palace there to inform her she had been summoned to the castle. Aquamarine didn't even think about her answer, she said yes right away and returned home to pack her things to leave.

Password: Nayru

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Well I can tweak it but as I noted in the SU he's only really skilled at dueling someone with a medium sized weapon or fencing, not at fighting monsters or anyone with an actual weapon of war. Plus the sword itself was made for light/medium weapons dueling, it's not much good for all out fighting unless it has it's gems(which of course he wouldn't get until we were far enough that everyone still alive was getting means to really fight, if ever) Also as far as his bow goes he's only good enough to hunt unsuspecting animals so far. So really he could take on a few basic moblins maybe but that's about it. I was also thinking either one or both of the weapons could be dropped/not go with him when the Maidens summon him in case either of them is too much. Also I'd like to note that all the stuff I mentioned about going to a few different places and meeting Zora/Gorons was a while ago, I forgot to put in the thing that he's pretty much been doing nothing but hiding lately. That was supposed to be the leadup to him getting cornered but I left it out.

If all that's not enough any other suggestions you have would be appreciated, I kinda like this character so far, I'd prefer not to scrap him if i can make him fit.

Edit: I tweaked it a bit, I added in the hiding, and I decided to lower his knowledge by a point to help balance it out a bit more. Plus he's been in the wilderness so of course his knowledge is going to be limited, even if he is smart :P

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That's kind of the thing, though; The dark monsters have been out for many, many years. (Chronologically, this is about a lifetime after the events of Ocarina of Time ending in the hero's death. Ganon entered the realm almost immediately after, having all of the triforce pieces, and made his wish. Ever since then, it has gotten progressively worse in monsters appearing in Hyrule. The Zelda who is a maiden in this RP is a descendant of the Zelda from Ocarina of time, to give you some time perspective. Pretty much all but the elderly and the long-if-not-infinite lifetimers are clueless as to what Hyrule was before Monsters flooded the land.) I don't like giving anyone more work, but yes, I think you may have to scrap this one. I can't really see it fitting into this.

Sephear

Years
That's kind of the thing, though; The dark monsters have been out for many, many years. (Chronologically, this is about a lifetime after the events of Ocarina of Time ending in the hero's death. Ganon entered the realm almost immediately after, having all of the triforce pieces, and made his wish. Ever since then, it has gotten progressively worse in monsters appearing in Hyrule. The Zelda who is a maiden in this RP is a descendant of the Zelda from Ocarina of time, to give you some time perspective. Pretty much all but the elderly and the long-if-not-infinite lifetimers are clueless as to what Hyrule was before Monsters flooded the land.) I don't like giving anyone more work, but yes, I think you may have to scrap this one. I can't really see it fitting into this.

Aw well I think I have a way, sorry for misunderstanding just how long the monsters have been about, I'll get to it

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my final product. Tell me how it is.

Name: Lewis (A name he's chosen by the kindly old man) His birth name is Doron, although he does not know it
Nickname: The Lone Goron
Sex: Male
Race: Goron

Strength: 8 (-1)
Resistance: 7 (+0)
Dexterity: 4 (+0)
Speed: 3 (+0)
Knowledge: 3 (+3)

Personal Skill(s): He's smarter than the average Goron by far. He's become good at solving logical issues and even a complex puzzle or two.
Personal Fault(s): Lewis isn't as strong as your average Goron. He isn't very sure about any of his decisions, and has a handful of irrational fears.

Skill: His intelligence is surprisingly high for his species, and his strength makes him a tactical threat.
Fighting Style: Lewis generally uses his fists in combat, but can use things like a tree or a metal pole for support.

Appearance: He's a Goron. There really isn't that much to expect. He's a bit slimmer, and not quite as strong as the average Goron, but he's still a decent size, standing at 8'4. His lacks the strength of a normal Goron because he hasn't undergone the rigorous physical work that many of his species partake in.

Personality: Lewis is nothing like the average Goron. Giving his upbringings, he didn't think about being a Goron, but a Hylian instead. He is rather intelligent, and wants to learn as much as he possibly can. His hunger for knowledge has given him a fuel to survive, although he feels as if he's alone a majority of the time, and wants to find his people. He wants to Lewis's current goal is to fight Ganon, to defeat his army, and to help the world become a better place, just like in the books he's read, but it's rather hard for him. He wants to be brave, as much as anyone can, but he's just too afraid. The thought of death absolutely terrifies him. He wants to complete the old man's wish. The only clear option is to find people to help him fulfill it. He has no clear family other than the kindly old man that raised him, and for this reason, he feels completely alone, especially after his death. He views the old man as his grandfather, and thinks of him as often as he can. Without him, however, he has no where to go.

Given his race's friendly tendencies, he treats other people as though they were his brothers. Lewis loves every single creature as family, and would gladly give his life in order to protect them. Due to the fact that his knowledge of the world comes from books, however, he is extremely naive and believes that everyone's intentions are pure, with the exception of Ganon's. He knows nothing of love, other than brotherly, and is willing to believe any lie told to him. Lewis wants to be known as hero, like in the books he reads, but he doesn't know how to.

History: Lewis was misplaced from Goron City as an infant. When he was born, his parent ended up dropping him (not on his head) and he rolled down a mountain. His father was too ashamed to admit they had lost their only son, so he said nothing about it. Meanwhile, Lewis lay in a small, grassy plain that was occupied by a single wooden cottage. He lay there crying until the next morning, when an old man came out and found him. He quickly picked up the Goron infant (with difficulty) and carefully carried him back to his house. At first, Lewis didn't like the man, and fought him every step of the way, but after a while he realized he was hungry, and let the old man take care of him, which included a bath and food. After a little while, the older man began to wonder what Lewis's name was. He began to give random names until the baby's eyes lightened up: Lewis.

The old man began to raise Lewis as if he was his own child, and after a few years, forgot he wasn't. He taught Lewis how to talk, how to behave properly, and how to read. The next ten years went well, and Lewis could read and write like a normal Hylian would be able to. The kindly old man began to have him read books about heroic actions and chivalry, most of them belonging to pre-Ganon times. Lewis poured over these books, and read them almost religiously. They began to fill his head with thoughts with foolish things, like the only evil that exists is completely visible. The old man told Lewis of Ganon, and how his armies ravaged the countryside. After years, the young Goron was convinced that Ganon was the only evil to exist in the world, and that he was going to stop him. The only thing that prevented him from leaving was the kindly old man's frail state. Lewis stayed with him to care for him, to keep him alive. It was on his twenty-fourth birthday. The old man had become grievously ill. He told Lewis that he couldn't be helped, but his "son" wouldn't leave him. Eleven painful months later, the old man passed, leaving Lewis with a wish: "Son...I want you to help undo Ganon's evil. If you do that, then I will not have died in vain. You're a good man, and I want you to know...I love you."

With that, the young Goron grabbed a book that contained a map of Hyrule, and set off for Castle Town.

Password: Din

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
...I'm going to regret this later.

Sorry Wolfy, but i'm unable to join the RP right now. My life has currently gotten a lot busier thanks to finals and stuff, and I'm already quite busy with the RP's I'm currently in.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Seph, a few things. The magic weapons might be a little too much for the RP. All useful items will be supplied IC. Also, you still have the "roaming, meeting other races" part in there. As far as I can tell, this is all that's left to take care of.

heretostay... Once again, we can't have too much skill with these characters. Fire-fists is mentioned but never explained anywhere in the sign-up, and just from the sounds of it, he'll be too strong as far as the RP goes. This also contradicts the subtracted strength point.

Dansparce, sorry to see you go. Hopefully you find some time later, and maybe we'll have an opening at that time.

That means we're back to the capped full roster. Are you all still working on sign-ups out there? I'm only getting updates and finished sign-ups from a few of you. As long as you don't forget the 15th is the deadline to get accepted. Otherwise, your spots will be freed up for new reserves.

Sephear

Years
Alright, tweakage FTW! I think I caught all the stuff about roaming around, I've confined him to the area immediately around castle town because I figured if there wasn't at least a certain amount of...survivable wilderness around they wouldn't even have enough food to survive. Also Hrimnir's emerald is in it BUT it only has enough power to make the weapon more durable, because a thin blade like that would break in no time if there was nothing special about it at all. Also the Bow was never magic in the first place, just fancy. And we can always leave it behind if you want him to get something else (or maybe reacquire it later somehow, I don't know your plans of course so I won't speculate too much)

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Name: Luka
Race: Kokiri

Strength: 4 (+0)
Resistance: 3 (+1)
Dexterity: 6 (+1)
Speed: 6 (+1)
Knowledge: 6 (+0)

Fairy Name: Faith
Fairy Sex: Female
Fairy Appearance: Faith appears to be a red glowing orb with two long, insect-like wings extending outward. She has a round, smaller wing below each one.
Fairy Personality: Faith is hot-tempered and quick to get loud when she is not pleased with something or someone. She refuses to let anyone look down on her. There will be no hesitation on her part to rip you a new one and show you who's boss. Faith protects Luka from anything that's thrown at him and will stick up for him as she would herself. However, her hot temper doesn't mean she acts rude to just anyone without a good reason. When not provoked, she is very polite and pleasant to interact with. Faith loves her friends, Luka being the one she loves most due to her responsibility for his life. She is a very smart fairy and is careful to analyze things logically rather than go by what she feels could be best.

Personal Skill(s): Luka is exceptionally nimble and able to dodge attacks with ease due to his small size and lean physique. What he lacks in strength he makes up for with quick movements and light-footedness. Mirroring his physical speed, his mind is just as quick and he can make decisions even during tense moments. He can use his speed and decent wit to outsmart his foes by running in very confusing directions, and in the end, causing them to get lost.
Personal Fault(s): As to be expected with Kokiri and children in general, Luka is not a muscular powerhouse. He is, simply put, not built for combat and is better off fleeing when situations become dangerous. Not that he has any problem with running away. That's his preferred route to follow and he is quite proud of his speed. Luka is bad at following directions given to him if they make him step too far out of his comfort zone. Being a child, he has a very childish outlook on things and sometimes doesn't make sense logically in his way of thinking.
Skill: Luka is very adept at hiding and sneaking around without being seen.
Fighting Style: Luka is incapable of putting up any kind of fight. His special fighting style is running away and hoping he won't be caught.
Appearance: Luka's complexion is rosy and vibrant, a good depiction of his youthfulness. His large eyes are a pale green and his dark eyebrows are high-arched. Luka has dark brown, feather-like hair that appears very fluffy to the touch. It's grown out just a bit longer than most boys his age would have it, framing his face and making him look even younger than he already looks. His long, pointed ears perk out from underneath his hair. His body is lean and toned but not anywhere near muscular. He weighs in at about 66 pounds and stands at just above four feet. The skin on his legs are smooth and nearly flawless, indicative of his careful and unsure nature. As for clothing, he sports a simple v-necked, baggy green shirt, baggy green shorts that sit just above his knees, and green shoes. Male Kokiri generally also wear a green pointed hat, but Luka always found it silly looking and refused to wear it. His clothes are well kept and clean as if he never went outside a day in his life.

Personality: Luka is extremely fearful of the things around him and is just about the last person who'd wander off alone. He is too afraid to leave Faith's side and lacks the carelessness of the other Kokiri he was raised with. Because of this anxiety that troubles him, he always stays in the forest. All the Kokiri knew about the idea that they would die upon leaving the forest, but they were curious to try and leave anyway. Not Luka. He was happy not to leave, because he was way too afraid to deal with the circumstances that might arise. Luka becomes more relaxed when he's around other people because he knows that they have the ability to keep him safe. He is dedicated to his friends in one sense, but if they were in a dangerous situation and he had to try and help, his actions would be questionable. Luka likes to ask questions and will try to figure things out without having to do anything scary himself. He sometimes reads up about things in books or asks other Kokiri about things that interest him.

Luka is very mild in character and won't put up much argument, even when he doesn't like something. Instead he takes a very childish approach to the issue and will distance himself from it and occasionally cry if it's very upsetting. He trusts adult's words a bit too much and will do what he's told if he believes he agrees with it. Some might go so far as to say that he's a pushover, allowing anyone to get their way over his. In his defense, that can also be seen as cooperative, as he's willing to work with what other people want to do and if it doesn't make him uncomfortable, he'll go out of his way to help. His friendliness makes it simple for him to become close to any kind of person, no matter what age, sex, race, etc.

History: Luka was born in Kokiri Forest about two centuries ago. He was around when times were peaceful, but the dangerous and terrifying creatures that overtook Hyrule also overtook Luka's memories and he has trouble remembering when the world wasn't so scary. Growing up, he was a very calm child and didn't throw as many tantrums as most others did. He played everyday with the other Kokiri in the woods and lived a carefree and happy life. Luka never took any interest in the world outside of his woods and was perfectly happy with living for eternity with the Deku Tree. For a while, Kokiri were constantly disappearing and never coming back after they decided they would leave the woods to explore the open world. It made Luka even less willing to ever stray too far from the village. He was happy there. That is, until Ganondorf unleashed the attack on Hyrule and monsters began to appear everywhere.

The Great Deku Tree fell ill and the Kokiri's peace was abruptly disturbed. Luka, along with the others, visited the Deku Tree everyday in hopes that he'd be doing better, but day by day the tree's condition only looked worse. No one knew how they could help him and they grew frantic. At this point, Luka was living a life where, despite having a guardian fairy to protect him, he had to constantly look over his shoulder to make sure there wasn't something evil hot on his trail. Those creatures liked to randomly sprout and attack him, and these constant surprise attacks led to Luka becoming very fearful and not being as relaxed as he once had been.

Luckily for him, the Deku enemies weren't dangerously threatening. It didn't matter to Luka, though, because either way he never was able to fight back, so he'd nearly cry and then run and hide in one of the Kokiri's houses. This went on for a long time until he was invited to go on a journey to try and defeat the evil that Hyrule was facing. Luka was shocked, terrified and did not want to go, but after much counseling from Faith, he realized that there was probably a good reason for it, otherwise he would not have been contacted. It took him a while to come to terms with the idea that a giant Cucco like him was being summoned for such an important task. He came to a decision and packed his things.

Password: Farore

This isn't my best but it's what I came up with.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Name: Ace Skylit
Nickname: Genesis
Race: Hylian

Strength: 6 (+1)
Resistance: 5 (+1)
Dexterity: 6 (+0)
Speed: 5 (+1)
Knowledge: 6 (+0)

Personal Skill(s): Ever since Ace was a young child his family had trained him to survive in the elements (the wild),
Personal Fault(s): Ace has very poor money skills and does not like having to deal with money in general. Ace dislikes cold weather due to living in a warm climate most of his life.

Skill: Ace always makes sure to know his surroundings and if they could pose a threat to him or his friends.
Fighting Style: Ace fights ferociously always trying to land a hit or break the opponents block, this can prove to be dangerous for him because if the opponent is as skilled as he is then they will either move faster or hit stronger. Ace uses a Long Sword.

Appearance: Ace has snow white hair that covers his pointy ears, and he has brown eyes with a reddish tint. He wears a green shirt and baggy black shorts, over the top of these clothes he has half a chest plate that is attached by a leather strap, he also dons shin pads and elbow pads along with an intriguing pair of finger less gloves.
Spoiler:

Personality: Ace is a kind person who will would rather let you get close to him then him get close to you. He has no feeling towards money and is easily persuaded to do things with money. He has no problem using people for his own needs (ulterior motives) and will not stop at anything until he achieves his goals. Ace likes to keep information and opinions to himself, because opinions can change and they can also hurt people plus knowing more than an ally makes you more valuable. He has a strong sense of justice and does not tolerate anything that is corrupt or evil. Ace has a tendency to forget his manners because he did grow up on a farm.

History: Ace grew up on a farm a few hours out of Castle Town, his parents owned the farm and left often to sell their goods. Sometimes money would be tight so food was a problem, Ace's father decided to teach him how to hunt for food, this proved to be very helpful for his family because food was never a problem and the woods were always teaming with life so killing a deer or two wouldn't hurt the environment. At the age of 14 Ace was already an expert hunter and could survive for days alone in the elements with only his wits. At the age of 16 Ace left the farm to look for a living, he ended up in Castle Town where he met a Goron who was looking for job hunters. After a minute or two of looking down Ace the Goron said "I'll give you a go, I need you to go buy us some food, 'ere is the list." throwing a shopping list and bag of rupees at Ace. After running around Castle Town looking as to where he could buy these certain foods, he found a general store. As Ace came panting up to the front of the store he handed the list and the money he was given. The shop keeper ran around the shop looking for the items that were listed Ace was left just standing there awkwardly looking at the room it had interesting designs on the tarp and the place was filled with things someone might need in a rush. Ace getting tired of standing decided to sit in a chair not too far from him, as he sat down the shop keeper cried "There you go darling!" Ace annoyed by this walked up to the counter and plucked the basket from her hands before running out of the store. After an hour of trying to find his way back he found the Inn and handed the goods to the Goron who threw another bag of rupees at him this time harder than the rest. After a year or so working for the Goron Ace decided to find other work in Castle Town, he had heard of a group of travellers who needed protection getting to a far off city. Ace went looking for these merchants who he swore were at the front of the Town a few days ago. After running around for 30 minutes he found the merchants in the centre of town he walked up to them offering his assistance for their long journey. The merchants desperate immediately agreed to his offer and paid him half of what he would earn the other half at the end of the trip. Ace decided to go spend this money a new sword but with this bad money skills ended up spending double on the sword than what he would have. After a day or two Ace was given the heads up that it was time to leave. After a year or so as a Hired Blade doing odd jobs, he found himself in Castle Town yet again after a letter was delivered asking him to come to the castle. Fortune? Glory? Power?

Password: Din

Tell me if I need to fix anything

Back