• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your opinion on the new RU tier?

Nemilos

Water Type Fanatic
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2011
Opinions?
Love it or hate it?
I love it :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I havent actually played it yet. If its anything like PO's LU tier is, then ill most likely love it as im currently #1 on ladder there lol.

flamehaze94

Jeste!
Years
I'm not sure if that's right. I've heard it was a tier (not faux tier) between UU and NU. With things like Gorebyss 0_o, Cresselia, Honchkrow, and the likes. It honestly looks a lot like Gen 4's UU with the power creep and stuff. There's also no weather in this tier, so I think it looks pretty cool to try out.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'm going to stick to LC until I can use my SD Eggy + RP Camerupt combo successfully. If that means waiting for an ever lower tier, so be it.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm not sure if that's right. I've heard it was a tier (not faux tier) between UU and NU. With things like Gorebyss 0_o, Cresselia, Honchkrow, and the likes. It honestly looks a lot like Gen 4's UU with the power creep and stuff. There's also no weather in this tier, so I think it looks pretty cool to try out.

There's Snover. :(

Alsooo yeah, I think that's what it is. It's still kinda -effectively- the copycat version of NU from last gen because it's the tier after UU which is what I was thinking when I said that. XD; It's necessary because otherwise NU would have like 400 Pokemon lol. :(

lol aero

Back