• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legand of zelda: Twilight destiny

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
okay my last project failed because of a movement glitch,
I've r just found out how to fix it so im getting back on the sidescroller sattle with this new game and guess what It doesn't have a sigle glitch.

Storyline:zelda tells Link that she recieved a vision about ganons remaining servants planing to revive him and link doesn't have enough time to stop him so link think."I bet I could make it if I rode on epona the whole time." so you ride throughout the entire game never getting off(even in people houses!) so link sets of to rid hyrule of evil!

Features:a mouse-driven-item-and menu-system
some items ripped off OoT and shrunken down and rotated into pose(such as boomerang and shield)
unlike in Oot and MM all items can be used on epona
item upgrades that make items stronger(hook upgrades to longshot then to a heavyshot that can pull heavy things, even Epona)
the scroller on the mouse controles eponas speed but don't go to fast or epona will bacome exashted.

If you want to help or know more upgrades just say so.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Webmaster Tyler said:
I dont like how your making it try using something else the way your makeing it looks like crap
The tiles or link
if it's the tiles the only other ones I could use are 4-bit and wouuldn't fit link
also I need someone to please make me a movie like the other zelda games only with zelda and link talking about the storyline

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
Webmaster Tyler said:
no its how it looks like the house you should make it like the older zelda games
If it's just the house that'll be easy to fix

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
it's too late i've gone to far to make it a non-scroller Unless...
I could make it like zelda 2 with some parts non and some scroller

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
um proto why did you use a fire emblem style link for a side scroller. I could make you (a) new sprite(s) to help

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
SadFurret said:
um proto why did you use a fire emblem style link for a side scroller. I could make you (a) new sprite(s) to help
nah this works unless you could make me a custom for the 4 direction part.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hey proto,are we still going to make the other planned game we talked about?

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
No Offence but a Side scrolling Zelda game doesn't suit to me, but anyway good luck and if a demo is released i will be waiting to play :D

Back