• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

in your opinion what is the best shiny

kingheart

charizard lover
Years
:D he's my second favorite black shinys are cool but i chose charizard because he looks cool and he is my favorite pokemon:D

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I may have never caught any shiny pokemon, but I think I can safely say that Charizard is the coolest.

Black dragons are just awesome.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I like the shiny Charmander, it looks so pretty. X3 I also like the shiny Meganium, since its colors represent fall~ Yay leaves. <33 I wish they'd put more shinies into the anime, though. :x

~Kelsey

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Normal Charizard > shiny Charizard so I really don't understand the big fuss about shiny Charizards. :S My favorite shinies by far are shiny Pidgeotto, (I used to have one, but my Emerald file where I had it got erased. ._. There goes my beautiful, golden Pidgeotto. <.<) Moltres and Dunsparce. (they're so manly with that dark pink color. x3) Shiny Meganiums are also awesome, but they're nothing compared to the three I mentioned before.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Shiny Umbreon looks pretty cool, in my opinion...

And maybe shiny Metagross.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
...I reckon gold-ish shinies are awesome. XD...and mine would have to be Altaria...well it's obvious. =D

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
^^ I think any of the shiny starters or shiny legendaries are good. Because they seem so rare, and finding one takes alot of patience.~

Guess that's true with any shiny tho. x3

I think shiny Ditto is sweet. It's just pretty~

Back