• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0. Gosh darnit you guys couldn't we at least get one of these counting threads unstickied and create more room for other games that need considerably more love than this does?

I should do something about all my TCG stickies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think you did, Netto. I actually found it weird that they were still stickied when I looked earlier today on my phone. If people have complaints, then they need to bring them up in the feedback thread and give us good reason to keep them up, because as of right now other than historical reasons I see more reason to take them down than keeping them back up.

I'm not going to voice my opinion on people's reactions to this thread being unstickied, for simple reasons.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Unstickying the Counting threads doesn't bother me any. Just makes it less convenient to look through here, which I'm cool with. As often as this place gets posts, it'll stay on the front page most likely, and I mean... it's not like the game is being gutted and overhauled. Just not in a permanent spot is all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Uhhh why didn't you guys just wait 200 posts for the next TCTI to be made...?

Make that around 150.

Years

Well, it's just that yeah no one really cared. xD

Also best screencap I've seen in a while

tumblr_lxvihdlZZ11qcsnnso1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We could have probably waited a little long (at least with TCTI) but eh. It was probably going to come down to this anyways. /shrugs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For some reason I'm still awake and I'm not sure why. I blame Symphonia. What else would I blame.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. OMG what kind of job fair? I don't know why but I'm suddenly intrigued by this lol.

And I swear this nutcracker statuette I have on top of my tv now looks so ****ing weird lol.

Don't be too hard on the Symphonia now Peachy-San, have you considered playing another franchise of games to help you take your mind off of it? I hear Mass Effect is pretty good lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's not playing it that's the problem. I haven't really been able to play it. I've been watching it, and the subs for it came out and so i watched and squeed and... stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Dr. Xulek would recommend a daily dosing of finding another program to watch or play as well to help sate your thirst for awesomeness until the show you really want to see starts churning out new episodes again, I do that with the occasional episode of Death Note or session of Chrono Trigger/Assassin's Creed along with a random Youtube video thrown in for good measure until the next volume of Naruto or KissXSis comes out and wow I need to start taking my own advice to heart now too, wouldn't be a good doctor now otherwise lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back