• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite RSE Moment?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Favorite moment? Every time I boot up my GBA. As a child, whenever Emerald was in the Game Pak, and as I booted up the game, I wondered about what things would happen next and it was really exciting! I also loved the Emerald cutscene and that feeling when you defeat a gym leader and when you won Pokemon contests :D

Years
My favorite moment is... Well, EVERY EVENT that happens in RSE is my favorite.

Actually it's are my favorites, but meh.

Years
Like a lot of people here, the event with the legendaries was something I've never seen before, I was completely taken aback by it all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Building my secret base of course! I spent way too much time in there! XD

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Building my secret base of course! I spent way too much time in there! XD

My favorite moment was hunting down Team Magma in Ruby. It kinda took a while, considering I was surfing all over the ocean trying to uncover their hideout. {XD}

Oh Hunting Team magma ? Oh,.. something like that also happen to me. I already said My Biggest & Amazing moment in my days earlier Post. That Rayquaza stopping other 2 legendary one, Post.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
What really ? Just finding HMS ? cmon i hope you remember your favorite moment soon. And as for you maybe it can be your Favorite moment, Well i am just saying. It could be. just depends on your mind.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
What really ? Just finding HMS ? cmon i hope you remember your favorite moment soon. And as for you maybe it can be your Favorite moment, Well i am just saying. It could be. just depends on your mind.

Yeah its my favourite moment because when i was playing it for first time, i used to get happy when i find HMs.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
My favorite moment was probably when that Slaking was 'loafing around' and I delivered that final double kick to faint it. Defeating your dad seemed so hard at the time.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
My most memorable moments was seeing Zizagoon move in animation during the start of the battle, I was younger and it was the first time I have seen pokemon move like that especially in battles. But after that the whole game (emerald) was the best ever.

Years
The thunderstorm scene in Sapphire/Emerald.. goosebumps each time. Nothing in any Pokemon game could beat that. :3

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Finish the battle frontier, the legenday fight and complete pokédex for me ;D

I hope i also get a chance to complete the Pokedex and get another Favorite moment like you. I never Completed My Pokedex as of now. And You finishing the Battle tower and the legendary fight + Completing Pokedex is awesome !! :)

Kelton2

Yes, That One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Catching Regirock/Regice/Registeel. Even though I had to look up how to get to them on the Internet (seriously, it's SO CRYPTIC), that feeling of catching them (and in a Poke Ball no less) was awesome. And even though it isn't a "moment", the whole Team Aqua/Magma (I played Emerald) subplot was 20% cooler than Team Rocket and Galactic combined. (yes, the 20% cooler was intentional)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
deffinantly for me was finding that submarine in that cave while diving.

tripped me out so much

Back