• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gridéon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Hi, the name's GrovyleMan. I've recently been trying this game I made up with a few friends at home, but it's not working out too good. I'm thinkin' that it might run better online in a thread in this part of the forum. I would like those interested in a universal ultimate RP game that has about anything in it (like Hyrule [Zelda series], Hoenn, Jhoto, Kanto, etc.) to join, But I'm going to need help to run it. If you are interesting in managing or playing the game, please PM me or post in this thread.

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Well first u would have to decide either to be a manager or a player. Then the managers (including myself) would have to create the world(s) they would explore and make guidelines for others to follow. The players will start in a city[needs name]in a region[also needs name] on the planet Etheria. I plan on there being regions such as Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and other famous video game worlds combined on Etheria, but people playing and managing the game would have to know of these places. Then we see who wants to join, let them make their characters, e.g. their traits, etc. I hope someone like the moderators of this forum will be able to explain this better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back