• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

Friendship is Magic
~
The MLP Fan Club

Owners: Axeliira, CureYoshiDarkness
dwdJWhd.png

image credit: joycall6 ~ tumblr

The Mane 6 Ponies ★

Twilight Sparkle
Cherrim
Godot17
Astinus
Blaze42
Gideon Jeremiah
Roxanne Rosie
arachnidsGrip
chibi_glaceon,
Starry Windy
CureYoshiDarkness
SonicBlazePlatinum
Peitharchia
Orogenes
Sheep
Demon Days

Applejack
destinedjagold
Synerjee
Sora
Isaac
Digital Eevee
adventure
Trainer Marsh
Goatie
Condroid 2.0
Pickle-Spaghetti
Judge Mandolore Shepard

Rainbow Dash
Meowing Mewtwo
♣Gawain♣
DeathofShadows
revere
Rainbow Daaash
White Mage
DashieFactory
RàinbowDàsh
Espeon EX
IcyFlame
BromiskoTB
SovietDash
TheRainbowFennekin
PSNGhost
Discord.
Polar Spectrum
Malek Warhawk
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Kuekuatsheu

Fluttershy
awolfsquared
U_Flame
Darklugia55
xxReshiramxx
MonoSpectator
Aisu
hysteriX
Urugamosu
electro12
Rai
BlueMudkipz
HeyLoro
kuzronk
Shiarra
txteclipse
Karinmo
Shhmew
Brendino
DuckieisAdorbz
bewbs
TGM
Rin Okumura

Rarity
Axeliira
Houndour2005
Gleam Noyrem
GreenGoblin
KriegStein
lineofdeath
Alakazam17
Riolucario11
Monster Guy
RagingThunder555
Arcturus.

Pinkie Pie
Pinkie-Dawn
Lokiepie
Lateon
Mockingjay
teamVASMIR
Buoysel
SomariFeyWright
bizebest
Trainer_Deadpool
Shimmer Mint
JediWartortle
TMinster
Farred Sky
ZekromWhite123
DerpyTails
Torchick08

Introduction

Welcome, bronies and pegasisters (everyone, for that matter!) to the second reincarnation of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan club! Brought to you by yours truly! What is this club basically about? Ponies, of course! Discuss about the current fandom, the episodes that have already aired, as well as the current and past seasons altogether. You can also discuss the ponies themselves, as well as their character development and more. Any discussion regarding the franchise itself, merchandise, TV show/movies, fan content, pretty much ANYTHING, past gen or present, you can talk about it here.

You might as well ask, What's with the fandom towards the current generation?

You may be wondering about that. Unlike the previous generations of My Little Pony, this generation is more open-minded towards the demographic target, and well...in my opinion, it's the best show around. I can guarantee you that you'll enjoy it!

If you're curious as to what this generation is all about, I highly encourage you to watch the Pilot episodes of the show (Season 1, Episode 1 & 2), in my perspective, that was the episode that got me hooked. ;)

Cursor Credit: kirigakurenohaku @ deviantart

Rules

★ ~ All PokeCommunity and FC&G rules apply here
This is self-explanatory.

★ ~ Regarding Youtube videos & episode links
You may share a clip of the episode in discussion, or the episode that has recently aired, but please do not post full episodes. Also, please do not post links to download the episodes!

★ ~ Beware of spoilers
It is highly recommended to use the spoiler tags if you wish to discuss the episode in detail, or comment on the episode since there will be other people that haven't seen it just yet. This rule only apply to Season 5 episodes. If you want to discuss an episode that aired during seasons 1-4, the spoiler tags are not required. If you post something that could be a spoiler, your post will be edited or in most cases, deleted.

★ ~ Discussion is "anything goes"
As long as it's about ponies and nothing else but ponies. But please don't change the topic too much! I'll let y'all know if we're changing the topic too much or going too fast :P However, everyone is encouraged to start a new discussion should the previous topic had died.

★ ~ Keep discussion civil
No bashing, trolling, flaming, etc. Respect other bronies/pegasisters, and their opinions towards their favorite ponies. Also don't join the club if you plan to bring da hate.

★ ~ As Pinkie Pie would say, BRING OUT THE PARTY CANNON!
Have fun!

Sign-Up!

There's three things I require from you: Your Username and Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6. I will separate each member to their favorite pony group. Also, when signing up, please say a few words about the club (on the "additional information" field), or explain why <insertponyhere> is your favorite…or try to be on topic when you join. Posts that don't contain additional information will not be granted access to the club.

Active club members will receive an emblem for their participation, as well as for their contributions to the club.

AhxF7kf.png

The Magic of Friendship
Have you ever wonderered what friendship could be? That's until you shared your magic with me!

Username:
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6:
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)

Fandom Resources

Want to venture out in the brony fandom? Our members, as well as myself have compiled with many places, as well as many things to explore around! As we are in dry season right now, you can never have too much pony. Don't forget to discuss your experiences here in this club!

FiMFiction.Net - your #1 fanfiction website.
Fillydelphia Radio - Music for everypony.
Poniverse.net - The website home to MLP Forums, and Pony.fm. Axeliira is on the forums as Starflower.
Equestria Daily - all your MLP news in one place!
DeviantArt - Of course, we have art to appreciate!
Equestria Jukebox - another website for your music needs.
My Little Pony Subreddit - Everything about MLP in one subreddit. WARNING: highly addictive. Also it's SFW so no need to worry.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club [Megan is live @ Fiesta Equestria 2015!]

First to join. Woo. Glad we got another MLP club cause I miss the old one.
Username: AWsquared
Your Favorite Pony: Fluttershy I guess since you have to add me to a single group. She's really cute and it's funny when see acts assertive and fails cause of her shyness.
Additional Information: I got into MLP because of a particular drawing on DeviantART. I really liked it, but didn't know what FiM was back then so I googled it. I thought it was all a joke at first. Why would a bunch of guys watch My Little Pony, a show for little girls? I thought bronies were all joking and that people watched it to make fun of the show. One day afriend of mine posted a link to episode 1 on his friend's Facebook wall. I asked him what was the big deal with the show and he just said it was good. I still didn't understand why. After seeing so many artwork on DA I decide to give in and watch. I thought one episode wouldn't hurt, just to see what all the fuss was about. The first episode really dragged me in. And it was a two-parter so I had to watch episode 2. I did and ended up enjoying it. I watched the rest of season 1 and then became hooked to the series. It was around November 9 2011 when I admitted to myself that I've become a brony.

Also season 3 premiere was today. What did you think of today's episode?
Besides the amount of Gak

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I had a friend that linked the first episode to me (because after four episodes he became a brony), and I disregarded them. A week later I went to YT and watched them, and got insta-hooked. xD

And yeah, Season 3 Episodes 1 & 2 were pretty good!

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
tumblr_mdc1tbGvu11qb8o02o2_250.gif
[/spoiler]

Yes this was the funniest part. XD And then Fluttershy's reaction to standing in her disguise was hilarious.

And here's my thoughts on the Season 3 premiere episodes.

Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yay the pony club is back. My favorite pony is..well one cannot simply pick a favorite pony, but if I have to choose one it'd be Fluttershy. Obviously my username is U_Flame.

Since people tend to hate bronies at my school, my brony friends and I send references to ponies in public through inside jokes. For example, in acting class, we had a short scene that involved my acting partner calling out to me, in te scene, I pretended not to hear him so responded with "louder!" To which he responded quickly, "yay". No one got it, but we were proud.

I must agree that Pinkie's Fluttershy costume that she randomly just had from nowhere (probably pulled it from her hole in space-time continuum) and Fluttershy's reaction was the best part.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome U_Flame! Another Fluttershy fan <3

Yeah, I tend to throw out some brony hints as well, especially after saying yes to a question, I tend to say "eeeeeeeeeeeeyup" instead of actual "yes" xD. Of course, almost no one at my college are bronies, so they wouldn't get it. lol

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Username: destinedjagold
Your Favorite Pony: Applejack~
Additional Information: At first, Fluttershy was my top fav, but over the days, I felt liking more of Applejack, especially her hat and her accent. :) I became a brony earlier this year, and I blame my youngest brother for it. He forced me to watch it with him, but as the eldest, it was kinda my job not to be a killjoy after seeing his very wide grin. Though I only promised to watch one episode. Yeah, just one episode, I said. The clock ticked midnight as soon as I finished watching every single episodes from Seasons 1 and 2. xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Favourite pony: I have two favourites, Applejack and Fluttershy, but if I have to pick between the both of them, it'll have to be Applejack. :3

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend casually mentioning that her brother watches it and that he said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show and that why was my friend's brother watching it lol?! Many, many months later, I heard about it again and my curiosity increased to a point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well..here I am now! xD

I chose Applejack as my favourite pony as I love her country accent as well as her faithful and strong personality. I think I need not say more. :D

Oh, and my thoughts about the 3rd season:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Username: BinaryPeaches
Your Favorite Pony: Applejack!
Additional Information: Uhm ... not sure. It's almost 6am and I should be heading to sleep. But been a fan since ... idk end of season one or something? After season one ended? Either way I'm not into the show enough to be called a 'brony' or whatever but I like watching it to pass the time. It's cute, the animation is really nice, and it has it's moments! ♥

As for season premier...
Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Username: Houndour2005
Your Favorite Pony: Rarity
Additional Information: I was a member of the other FiM club too.
I found FiM after watching the FiM avatars, sigs and more last autumn.
Rarity is my favorite pony beside Applejack as I can relate to them most.
My friends and family knows I'm a Brony.

On saturday it's One Bad Apple with the new character Babs Seed.

Spoiler:

My thought on the S3 opening.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hay guys! I got you all on the list finally. Welcome aboard! ^_^

Honestly, I am behind one episode because of schoolwork/illness/birthday! So I'll catch up today while I have a few days off from school :3 In the meantime,

Username: destinedjagold
Your Favorite Pony: Applejack~
Additional Information: At first, Fluttershy was my top fav, but over the days, I felt liking more of Applejack, especially her hat and her accent. :) I became a brony earlier this year, and I blame my youngest brother for it. He forced me to watch it with him, but as the eldest, it was kinda my job not to be a killjoy after seeing his very wide grin. Though I only promised to watch one episode. Yeah, just one episode, I said. The clock ticked midnight as soon as I finished watching every single episodes from Seasons 1 and 2. xD

Yeah it was hard to decide on a favorite pony! xD Twilight Sparkle was my first favorite. Then Rarity kinda took over. lol Welcome aboard to the club by the way!

Username: synerjee

Favourite pony: I have two favourites, Applejack and Fluttershy, but if I have to pick between the both of them, it'll have to be Applejack. :3

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend casually mentioning that her brother watches it and that he said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show and that why was my friend's brother watching it lol?! Many, many months later, I heard about it again and my curiosity increased to a point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well..here I am now! xD

I chose Applejack as my favourite pony as I love her country accent as well as her faithful and strong personality. I think I need not say more. :D

Oh, and my thoughts about the 3rd season:

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club synerjee <3 I adore Applejack's country accent too, and it seems to catch on to me a lot...to a point where I mimic her accent lmao.

Username: BinaryPeaches
Your Favorite Pony: Applejack!
Additional Information: Uhm ... not sure. It's almost 6am and I should be heading to sleep. But been a fan since ... idk end of season one or something? After season one ended? Either way I'm not into the show enough to be called a 'brony' or whatever but I like watching it to pass the time. It's cute, the animation is really nice, and it has it's moments! ♥

As for season premier...
Spoiler:

Hi Peachy! :D Welcome aboard! I must agree with you on the change of pace. Spike saving the day was a better ending rather than the usual, it's a great change for now. :D

Username: Houndour2005
Your Favorite Pony: Rarity
Additional Information: I found FiM after watching the FiM avatars, sigs and more last autumn.
Rarity is my favorite pony beside Applejack as I can relate to them most.
My friends and family knows I'm a Brony.

Spoiler:

My thought on the S3 opening.

Spoiler:

Yay for a Rarity fan! *brohoof* Welcome to the club :D

Oh, and...you don't have to spoil the preview towards the next episode. xD What you do need to spoil is the picture. :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Not much discussion about the Pinkie episode? I have to say, my favorite craziness in that episode was
Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Joining! Username is obvious but you can all call me Erica. n_n

Your Favorite Pony: I... I guess Twilight Sparkle? Or Rainbow Dash? I don't really have a favourite. I love most of them.
Additional Information: I originally expected to hate MLP:FIM because I was never a fan of MLP growing up at all but the animation is really pretty so I kept watching it and before I knew it I was hooked. n_n Got my roommate into it so he and I watch the episodes together.

Anyway! I did not enjoy the season opener at all and was scared I might want to drop the series this season if that level of quality kept up but I really enjoyed the Pinkie Pie episode from this week so crisis averted! I'm surprised I liked it so much because I generally dislike Pinkie Pie's episodes (I think she's the only one I don't like in the Mane 6) so yay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Joining! Username is obvious but you can all call me Erica. n_n

Your Favorite Pony: I... I guess Twilight Sparkle? Or Rainbow Dash? I don't really have a favourite. I love most of them.
Additional Information: I originally expected to hate MLP:FIM because I was never a fan of MLP growing up at all but the animation is really pretty so I kept watching it and before I knew it I was hooked. n_n Got my roommate into it so he and I watch the episodes together.

Anyway! I did not enjoy the season opener at all and was scared I might want to drop the series this season if that level of quality kept up but I really enjoyed the Pinkie Pie episode from this week so crisis averted! I'm surprised I liked it so much because I generally dislike Pinkie Pie's episodes (I think she's the only one I don't like in the Mane 6) so yay!

I'll put you on the Twilight Sparkle list. :D Welcome, Erica! ^___^

I was a bit mixed on the season opener too as I wasn't all too convinced on the new enemy. I felt that it should have more emphasis on his plan rather than more focused on what the ponies would do imo.

I did watch the Pinkie Pie episode earlier today. HILARIOUS, I must say. xD

Anyways, everypony! Think I should start a topic if y'all don't mind!

What's everyone's favorite song from the series?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What's everyone's favorite song from the series?

Now THIS is a hard question! I found a video with all of season 1 and 2's music and listened to it over and over. I have a few favourites and it was a very tough decision. But I think I have finally decided!

Between Winter Wrap-up, Art of the Dress, Smile, At the Gala, Type of Pony, BBBFF and Perfect (unsure of the real title), I would have to say:

Perfect (The video has been linked to the correct time, just click play!)

Oh and my views on Episode 3 - Too Many Pinkie Pies: LOVED IT! This need not be spoiler'd. xD

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I loved Too Many Pinkie Pie's.

Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
My favorite song is between Best Pet and Smile. Fluttershy was so adorable in Best Pet, also Derpy's appearance made it 20% cooler. Smile is just so cheerful, I can never resist smiling when I listen to that song! Also Pinkie Pie, 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back