• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Ultimate Battle (PG but PG-13 later on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
Years
Plot: Sonic was running in Frog Forest where he caught up with Tails. Tails jumped out of the X-Tornado with a template in his left hand. He handed the mysterious template to Sonic telling him how he got the template from Bokkun Dr.Eggman's Henchman chao then the template started talking it said ..
" Greetings Sonic it's me the Genius Dr.Eggman. I have a fool-proof plan that will destroy the planet bwahaha do you think you can stop me now Sonic?". Tails gives a worried look to Sonic but he just grins back. " Don't worry Tails we'll be fine we've stopped Eggman before and we're gonna do it again!" Sonic said in confidence." I hope your right Sonic" Tails said a little bit calmer.

~ 2 Years Later~
Sonic and Tails have been captured trying to save the world but the device was too strong and were captured by the new robotic Dr.Eggman. Knuckles and Amy tried to save Sonic and Tails when they heard they were captured it appered on TV. So they tried to save them but were "killed" so Sonic and Tails think but Amy and Knuckles weren't actually dead they were put in the hospital in Town Square by a bat named Sapphire(my character's friend) who seen them lying on the ground motionless where they are in comas. It's up to the remaining characters and some help from the new ones.

here are two main areas you'll go through, but you'll go through more areas

Station Square
a quiet little town where Amy lives, You get Chao eggs and supplies ,There is a special doctor your chao can go to , there is a chao elemantry school where they learn, Some residents here are not so friendly like Club Rouge where the Evil duo of Shadow the hedgehog and Rouge the bat run the place. And there is another place you shouldn't go to it's called The Black Chao Market where they sell dark chao and their medallions. If a hero or neutral chao wore that medallion it would become a dark chao and attack anyone that has a pure heart. But there is also friendly people here like Cream the rabbit, Cream's chao twins Cheese and Chocola,and Cream's mom Vanilla.

The Jungle
A restless place with enemies in every corner but at night it's usually quiet. There are only 2 residents here. The first resident you'll see is the Team Chaotix Detective Agency with Vector the crocodile running the buisness, his 3 henchman. Charmy Bee is his youngest of the whole team. Mighty the Armodillo is Vector's most trusted henchmans along with Espio the Chamelon. The other resident here is a cat named Big due to his size. He lives alone in his hut with his best friend Froggy.

Spots left excluding me: 7 spots

(You can have a fancharacter and a offical character if you wish but only up to two offical characters per sign up)

Name: (You can put the offical character you wish to have in parentheses next to the fancharacter's name)
Eye color:
Hair color: (Hairstyle works too)
Appearance: (What do you wear??)
personality:
Dislikes: (What you don't like)
Friends:
Enemies:
Strengths:
Weakness: (You have to have some. All Characters must have weaknesses)
Attacks: (optional)
Weapons: (optional)
Theme Song: (Your Character can have their own Theme song)
Actor/Actress: (Who does your character sound like??)

My sign-up

Name: Ruby "Chaos" Echidna (Shadow the Hedgehog and Espio the Chamelon)
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Bangs like Amy's, Red hair in a ponytail
Appearance: Has a blue strapless tanktop. ear ring in right ear, black jeans, and black boots.
Personality: Hyper SOMETIMES, Anti-Social, doesn't have many friends except Vector, Charmy, Espio, and Shadow, likes fighting, hates girly stuff, depressed alot, sly, clever, mean most of the time, moody, wants friends, and irratated sometimes.
Likes: Video Games, the color black, Anime, Manga, Shadow, Espio, Fighting, scaring people, teasing Espio and Shadow, playing with Charmy, watching TV, her chao, Demon, chao, the night time, the moon, playing jokes on Vector, and hypnosis.
Dislikes: Girly stuff, sad songs, being around 30 people at once, being social, the day time, the sun, annoying people, doing other people's work, having to work period, and any kind of child abuse.
Friends: Espio, Shadow, Vector, Demon(Chao), and Charmy. (she wants more)
Enemies: Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic
Strengths: Speed, powerful fists, flies fast inspiration from friends, and the night time.
Weaknesses: Day time, airborne enemies, magical attacks, love, and her friends when they're in danger.
Theme Song: Figure 09 by Linkin Park
Actor/Actress: Courtney Cox Arquette

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Name: Luna Velvet
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Blue
Appearance: Like Tails, but blue, uses glasses sometimes (even though her eyesight is fine) and purple sneakers
personality: Calm, Relaxed, and a bit timid.
Dislikes: Messy things, airplanes.
Friends: Tails (her cousin, if possible)
Enemies: Eggman (for kidnapping Tails)
Strengths: Deciphering stuff, building/understanding machines.
Weakness: Getting crowded, fighting, being with people.
Theme Song: Sonic Heroes Theme.
Actor/Actress: I don't know. None, I think...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Name: Buzz and Tripod. (they're always together)
Eye color:Buzz has red eyes and Tripod has green.
Hair color: Buzz has hair like shadow excep he is compleatly black no red, and Tripod his his like tail's but much darker and with streaks of gray.
Appearance: Buzz dresses like sonic but with boots instead of Tshoes, (silver in color) and Tripod weres Tshoes, (blue in color) both have chains around there waists like belts. ( o and Tripod has three tails).
personality:Buzz is very singular... he only thinks about himself and doesn't really like girls, Tripod is sweet and nice, he makes up for Buzz's mood.
Dislikes: people who just jabber on and on. and cops.
Friends:Sirino, (he's a human who takes them into his home and hides them whenever the police come around.)
Enemies:cops.... preaty much everyone who has there money in the bank... ruge (the bat.)
Strengths: they are very good at sneaking into places and not being seen.
Weakness: Buzz hates flying and has a parilizing fear of hights, Tripod is afraid of the dark so he won't go into dark places.
Attacks: Buzz can roll into a ball and Tipod can fly.
Weapons: Buzz uses the chain on his waist.
Theme Song: Music from Van Helsing
Actor/Actress: Buzz sounds like Knuckls and Tripod sounds like Yugi, (Yu-gi-oh)

Last edited:

Aeiru

Years
Sylph: On the voice thing...you can use characters off shows, singers, anything like that. Otherwise, you're in.

JBCBlank: That's fine that you have two fancharacters. Good sign up. In.

Aeiru

Years
Okay....How about Vanilla, Cream's mother's voice...it's like Cream's but more feminine and adult.

Aeiru

Years
We'll start when five more people join. T_T They should make a place just for sign ups and a place to start your RP's after the sign ups are closed.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
Ah! don't start yet!

Name: Vitani
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Silver
Appearance: looks like Tails and a skunk mixed together (she's a wolf though) except she's black with a white stripe from her nose to the top of her head, and she only has one tail. wears a blue jacket, Blue fingerless gloves, sneakers exactly like Sonic's (except there Pink), and is usually wearing a black "pilot" goggles.
personality:Fun and caring, she loves to hang out with Sonic's gang (except for knuckles, she doesn't trust him) and sometimes when she runs into Rouge and Shadow she'll tag along with them.
Likes: Her Chao "Jin", Airplanes, messing with Tails's inventions, hanging out with Sonic, Tails, and Amy.
Dislikes: anything red (because knuckles is red), preps or any girl who scared of everything they touch, some humans (like Dr. Robotnik).
Friends: Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream, cheese, Chocola, Big, Shadow, Rouge, and the "Chaotic" team
Enemies:Knuckles, Dr. Eggman, any of Eggman's robots including Mecha Sonic.
Strengths: can see in the dark (using her goggles), enemies on the gorund.
Weaknesses: targets in the air, not having enough bombs and firepower, and water (she can swim, but she just doesn't like it).
Atacks: She uses her sharp claws, her fighting pole, and heat seeking "Chu2" Bombs (Tails made them for her).
Weapons:A long steel pole, Bombs and other little gadgets
Theme song: Spiderman2 song: "Vindicated"
Actress: Sounds like that girl from Evanesence ( don't know her name)

Is this okay?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
OOC: You know what I'll start it.....

Buzz and Tripod ran across the roof of the bank, "Go and get it Buzz." Tripod says stoping just short of the edge.
Buzz gives him the thumbs up and disapires into the usualy locked bank. It's really quiet, he says to himself, too quiet.

he crosses the launge and pokes at the valt, no wonder it's empty, some one got here before I did. he turns around and starts on his way up.

Aeiru

Years
Violet Kato: Good. The girl from Evansense's name is Amy Lee. You're in.

Anyways...I'll begin now. If you have a sign up, PLEASE PM IT TO ME!!!!!
Okay...let's begin.
OOC: (I'll be controlling Charmy and Vector for a while until someone else claims them, but I'll still be controlling Shadow and Espio).

BIC: Chaos was sitting in the floor looking at Charmy watching TV humming the sitcom "Friends" theme song. Chaos walks over to Charmy and sits next to him.
"Charmy, don't you think you're a little to young to be watching this show?? It has a lot of swearing and adult themes in this show." Chaos replied. Charmy looks at her and laughs.
"I've watched this show MILLIONS of times. I'm allowed to watch this. Vector and Espio don't care." Charmy smiles. Chaos sighs and turns the Channel to Nickelodeon. Vector walks in the and sees Charmy and Chaos watching Nickelodeon. Vector puts his grocery bags down and taps on Chaos' shoulder.
"Chaos, you can go home now. You're finished watching Charmy for the night." Vector simply replied. Chaos looks at Vector with a sad look on his face and slowly walks away.
"Okay...back to the box I return." Chaos says. Vector looks at Chaos in shock and blocks her from leaving the door.
"Why didn't you tell me this?!? I never knew you didn't have a home. Stay here until you find a new place. I insist you stay here." Vector kindly says. Chaos turns her head around and glances at Vector with an uneasy look on her face.
"Are you sure?? Will any of you come in my room and rape me??" Chaos questions. Vector jumps back in disbelief.
"NO!!! We wouldn't do that to you! Hell, we pay you to watch Charmy!" Vector scalds. Chaos steps back but an invisible figure pokes her in the back.
"We won't allow that to happen. If that happened, I would kill the person that did it." The figure said appearing to be Espio. Chaos glares back at Espio and looks at him oddly.
"WHY did you say that for??" Chaos asks suspiciously towards Espio. Espio sweats a little and sighs.
"Because, I don't want anything to happen to you, and if something ever happened to you, I would never forgive myself." Espio confesses. Chaos stares at Espio with her arms crossed.
"That's not all of it. You're lying to me about some of it. You like me don't you??" Chaos says. Espio blushes slightly but hides it.
"You got it all wrong. I want you to be safe and you have to watch Charmy after all." Espio lies. Chaos slaps Espio and lays down on the couch.
"I have a feeling you're lying to me, but I trust you...I guess." Chaos sighs in defeat. Espio and sits next to Chaos. Chaos slaps Espio across the face and sits by the door. Espio sits next to Chaos by the door.
"Why are you following me?!?!?" Chaos shouted enraged. Espio sighs and slaps Chaos on the forehead.
"Is it wrong to sit next to you?!?!?" Espio shouted. Chaos glares at Espio and sits next to Vector.
"Chaos, let me show you your room." Vector suggests. Chaos looks at Vector happily and nods. Vector points to the celing and pulls a string will turns into a stair case.
"It's not the best, but it will have to do...well, it is a guest room basically." Vector replies. Chaos nods and walks up to the attic and pulls up the stair case.

>>>To be continued>>>

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Buzz joins Tripod on the roof, "Someone beat us to it, lets get out of here."

they run off into the darkness, leaving the empty bank, they keep running utill they get to Sirino's house.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
As usual I was reading a book quietly when I heard the police siren.
"Hmm... Something must have happened. Maybe Eggman's here? I'll go see."-I said quietly. I put the book back in it's place and ran to the door.
I looked outside. There seemed to be a lot of commotion near the bank.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Buzz and Tripod land hard on the roof of Sirino's house, "We'd better be careful, I think they got you on tape." Tripod said.

"Ya and I accedently made the alarm go off."

they jump into sirino's window and hide on his bed.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
Name: Sun Xeng
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown long down to his neck
Appearance: has a red top and black trousers
personality: kind hearted and loving
Dislikes: crime and the colour pink
Friends: Espio and Mr.Big
Enemies: Egg man
Strengths: can fly and shoot water. has element of dark
Weakness: Light
Attacks: Darkness ray and Water blast
Weapons: Blades attached to arms
Theme Song: Haunted- Evanescence
Actor/Actress: Dare Devil (forgot the actors name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back