• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets play Chaos Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
heres my lp: hope u enjoy!
I KNOW ITS NOT THAT FUNNY DONT HURT MY FWEELINGS
Spoiler:

What starter will i chose? spectulate it and see if youre right

Last edited by a moderator:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
this is actually the most pointless lp. the hack is way to short to make an actually good lp, and also there isn't much humor to this. most lps have humor, and are long, this isn't that funny, and will probably only have 5 parts.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
there isn't anything after mt. moon. it isn't different than fire red, except fakemon.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
UPDATE 2

Thongs and his new pokemon, are cheap

Spoiler:

JK! heres more:
Spoiler:

Meh, thats all for now, hope u enjoyed!

there isn't anything after mt. moon. it isn't different than fire red, except fakemon.
So? itll still be rather fun

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
ya, but nothing new, so it won't be entertaining.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
this is actually the most pointless lp. the hack is way to short to make an actually good lp, and also there isn't much humor to this. most lps have humor, and are long, this isn't that funny, and will probably only have 5 parts.

Cosign. This has got to be the stalest of all the lp's I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. You had too many homosexual references and basic potty humor, leading me to believe you are either 11 or are not that funny in real life. (Or a sad-sad combination of both)

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
Meh, I'm not that funny, this is mainly for a video walkthrough of it which is on YouTube, and it's not supposed to be funny on YouTube ya know

Cosign. This has got to be the stalest of all the lp's I have EVER had the displeasure of reading. You had too many homosexual references and basic potty humor, leading me to believe you are either 11 or are not that funny in real life. (Or a sad-sad combination of both)

I'm 13
I'm not making this primarily funny, but kinda to show how the game is with dry stale humor

Thank you, come again,

~Red

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Meh, I'm not that funny, this is mainly for a video walkthrough of it which is on YouTube, and it's not supposed to be funny on YouTube ya know

I'm 13
I'm not making this primarily funny, but kinda to show how the game is with dry stale humor

Thank you, come again,

~Red

LP's are generally meant to be funny. Even in your post anyone with eyes can see you aimed to make someone laugh, and now that you couldn't you jumped shipped. Sad. Anyways I'm not gonna start a flame war, so this is my last post in this ghost town thread.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Read it all, I laughed once.
Maybe you should improve your writing skills, and when the full version comes out, redo this all?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I don't understand how this LP is getting trashed and mine gets a ton of praise. There was another LP a while back that had this occur as well. I feel as if I make similar comments in most situations, yet mine is magically better? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused about this.

Either way, I'm assuming this is just FireRed with Fakemon and no other actual edits. In that case, it should be pretty interesting, considering FireRed/LeafGreen are my favorite games in the series. Good luck with this, saber.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
I don't understand how this LP is getting trashed and mine gets a ton of praise. There was another LP a while back that had this occur as well. I feel as if I make similar comments in most situations, yet mine is magically better? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused about this.

Either way, I'm assuming this is just FireRed with Fakemon and no other actual edits. In that case, it should be pretty interesting, considering FireRed/LeafGreen are my favorite games in the series. Good luck with this, saber.

Thank you xeypher, it does have edited routes too XD

Years
You can take screenshots by doing alt + print screen. it takes a picture of the whole current window that is active. way easier for you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I like hyper cam, and WTF is print screen?

...<_< On your keyboard, probably above the backspace, there should be a key that says "Prt Scr". After pressing that, go into Paint and paste and your screenshot will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back