• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

World of Warcraft

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I am so cool, bumping a thread from over a year ago (one post didn't count!!). Because it's totally legal.

I'm on a private server now and mostly just playing for fun. Haven't even leveled up yet, haha, but I thought I'd just see if there was any talk at all about WoW on PC. And look, there was... not :p I've never been raiding or joining guilds or anything like that - I guess I'm not much of an online gamer after all, haha. I just love WoW, the races and classes and gaming system and the lore and all. And also to occasionally interact and play with other human beings, loads more fun than running around in a single player RPG imo.

So yeah, I stopped paying for WoW ages ago, some time when Wotlk was new I think :x Haven't played much since, until some year ago when I found private servers and I know it's probably illegal and whatnot but like I said, I'm a casual player so it wouldn't really be worth it for me to pay every month, as an otherwise poor college student :(

I did sign up with a free account now though, to get to test those pandarens out, haha. I love them!

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
I have been flippity flopping about coming back to WoW for a long time. If I did, I'd most likely need to re-learn everything. I got a level 90 Human Mage and a 90 Tauren Paladin.

Decisions decisions....

I do like pandas.... and monks....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
Anybody looking forward the new expansion WoW:Warlords of Draenor?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Cool, new models! Really looking forward to the old, ugly Tauren among others to be upgraded.

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
Years
New models are going to be amazing, can't wait for Night Elf and Undead to be remade, give me a bit of a confidence boost and what not ;)

If anyone's interested in playing, my main is a Resto Druid called Ibraihim on the Oceanic server Frostmourne. I'm only level 68 right now but I have Recruit a Friend with my girlfriend so dat exp boost.

If anyone wants to reroll or play a lower levelled character, PM me for my Battle Tag.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Im looking forward to the new expansion! Use to raid in wrath and did the first tier in cata, havent really played since. I got the new expansion on release, took a couple of days off work and leveled a monk to 90, was intending to get back into raiding, but the guild i joined moved server, because ours was dead, and i just ended up quiting. i quite fancy getting back into raiding, but its just having the time. Started a goblin shaman on ragnaros eu, so will see how it pans out.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Just unsubbed. :( Time doesn't run out for another month or two, though, and I might just re-sub. This is me.

I'm done with raiding on weekdays, but I might be down if anyone wants to raid on weekends. Not really into pvp. I'm getting sick of SoO. PM me here.

Back