• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Deep Sea Sapphire Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
.:: Hack Name ::.
Pokemon - Deep Sea Sapphire Version

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokémon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
As usual, the hero moves into Littleroot Town, however something is not right. It seems that Hoenn has a permanent rain cloud overhead, and what does Prof. Birch mean by saying the region is in grave danger. It is up to you, as the hero to save the whole of Hoenn from its watery fate!

.:: Story ::.
This is basically a 'what if' game. What if Kyrogue had been release before the hero arrived, and the whole of Hoenn had flooded. Also due to Kyrogue's release, Groudon is extremely weak, and some of his power has escaped. Due to Groudon's clumsiness, a strange portal has opened up above Sootopolis City, and the whole regionm is in grave peril......

.:: Features ::.

* Special Blue Costumes
* 202 Pokemon Obtainable
* Flooded maps
* Some routes blocked, so alternatives required!
* Team Magma/Aqua storyline edited
* More challenging battles
* Start with Azurill, Spheal or Mudkip!
* And much, much more!

.:: Team ::.

Me!!!!!

.:: Screenshots ::.

Littleroot.png

Flooded Littleroot Town!

Route101.png

Is that really route 101?

Squirtle.png

Totodile.png

Mudkip.png

The watery starters!

I will be updating again very soon with more screenshots. I have all the maps done that will be included in the BETA. Just some text and battle editing, then the BETA will be ready!

For those of you who first saw me in the Game Development Section, do not worry! I am still working on my RMXP games, I just need a little break and to try something new!

Last edited:

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
Yes yes seems good, but.... Totodile and Squirtle won't evolve.. unless you get the National Dex.. right?

and get rid of the flowers i dont think flowers would still be growing without light and so much water... eheh.. ^^

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
i like it since water pokemon are the easiser pokemon for the saffier and ruby game it makes much sense and i the idea of the clouds!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Thanks for all your comments!

I'm going to make it so that the fishing rods can be obtained earlier in the game, so that you can make use of all the water!

I hadn't thought about the problem of the National Dex and Squirtle & Totodile. I'll add in some Rare Candies as a test and see what happens!

As for lily pads, I really can't sprite, so it won't be happening!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Looks good...Keep it up ;)
If you need any help mappimg.scripting,texting and palette diting PM me ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2007
kl, a flooded Hoenn with water starter Pokemon! I would have prefered a sprite of a new Water Starter Pokemon but what u gonna do! Keep it up

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
Years
is this going to be an actual hack you make like for vba? cause if so i want to try it out!! is there only water pokemon or all kinds? j/w

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
no wait nevermind about the flowers... eheh.... the towns have flooded, but its not always raining in that region so theres still light right?

Gigerm

Years
why not make new starters like a water/greass,water/fire,/water,ice or elec

Gigerm

Years
me can do the beta testing when you are asking for them

EDT: i also know a host you8 can host a site for this hack and a file hosting for the files.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Okay thanks for all the comments again, peeps!

@Christos. Thank you for your above offer. I would be greatful if you could help with scripting. Everything else I have covered!

@chao lover. There will be all 202 Hoenn Pokemon.

@Ai. There is rain on every screen.......might make a few exceptions.

@Gigerm. Thank you for your above post about hosting. Please PM me more info!

As for an update on how the BETA is coming......all I need to do now is add inn the secret suprise at the 1st gym and it will be ready!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
So Micklo what do you want mwe to do?PM me and I'll tell you if I can do the script you want.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Sorry people, but due to a few technical deifficulties, the special suprise wont be happening...I'll think of something else instead!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back