• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Finally an UPDATE!

Thanx sandro, I'm glad to be back(Sorry for the late response) I wasn't gonna post until I finished the new update and Here it is!+ a bonus for the long wait! ^^

UPDATE

now, Lets start this up with some pics! ^^
Spoiler:

And for the bonus here is a new fakemon(Legendary) that I finished off today ^^ Hope you all like it!
Spoiler:

Alieus-Water/Dark type
Created from the mind of Metricity, Alieus cooled down the 900 degree lava that it's counterpart unleashed in order to start the Grotto, and Mahko Regions. The drop of purple water in the middle of it's tail, floats there, It's a symbol that marks that is bound to metricity.

Also please keep in mind that theres like 8 legendaries in the game so don't be suprised to see one pop up every other week ^^

Note: I'm currently working on more than is shown on this update, such as a new menu, New minigames, the helpful friend system(new),and A Good amount of new fakemon, a ton of new maps and events have been completed and trainers! More will be revealed next week, enjoy and please tell me how it is so far ^^

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
OMG! Awesome update!
The legendary is very impressive!
Nice screenies. the one i liked the most is the backpack!
And You're welcome! :P
Very great update. And i will be here for the next update. BOL!
~Sandro

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
srry couldnt post last night dude. but great update. definitly like the backpack sprite stuff. and the new legendary looks pretty cool

<~F.M.P~>

Years
srry couldnt post last night dude. but great update. definitly like the backpack sprite stuff. and the new legendary looks pretty cool

Thanx SSD I like the back pack too ^^...I've added to the legendary also...so It looks more...well legendary-ish

OMG! Awesome update!
The legendary is very impressive!
Nice screenies. the one i liked the most is the backpack!
And You're welcome! :P
Very great update. And i will be here for the next update. BOL!
~Sandro

Thanx alot sandro! Threre's about 8-10 legendaries in the game now, but they won't all be stuffed into one region(Mahko Region), and I like the back pack too!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey FMP why dont you post Carbon in the showcase? I think it already has enough content =p. Also nice update and im looking forward to the game.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Hey FMP why dont you post Carbon in the showcase? I think it already has enough content =p. Also nice update and im looking forward to the game.
Sadly I've tried to on multiple occasions, but I'll try again sooner or later I guess, and thanx ^^

Unusual but unbelievably unique, love to see more from this project! Keep it up, im cheering for you:)

Thanx I'm glad to see someone thinks the Idea Is unique! I should have a pretty decent update next friday or saturday, It should be interesting ^^

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Cool, you added CSS =p, but plz, change the black to other color, its hurting my eyes =/. Also if you need any map or reshaded sprite just tell me, im here to help...

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Cool, you added CSS =p, but plz, change the black to other color, its hurting my eyes =/. Also if you need any map or reshaded sprite just tell me, im here to help...

for the screenshots put them under each other or even halve the size and then put them under each other

Thanxs for the offer JV12345! I'll gladly keep that in mind, also dont let me forget to add u to my credits for teaching me how to css

@RedGyarados Thats what I did, and also when I tried to make them smaller it messed the pics up ^^

Note: I will be showing the remade sprite of one of the fakemon made, so look forward to it I will also be introducing another new legedary ^^, and some new maps, and events!

Also I just typed this on my Wii T_T

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Thank you Ryushin5...I'm pretty happy about it myself, hopefully I'll be able to get more feedback from everyone on the game. I should have an update up this weekend too.

Note: I will be showing the remade sprites of sone of the fakemon made, so look forward to it I will also be introducing another new legendary ^^, and some new maps, events!, and features
EDIT: I also wanted to know how many people think I should change the name(because it's to original)? I have a few in mind and suggestions would be great, so If you post and think I should give the game a name change please do so.

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
nice you got this in :)
i suggest you change the text box, the current one is atrocious, im going to start working on some battle graphics for you.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
The text box huh? Okay I was gonna work on some new graphics this week any way ^^...and thanx Battle graphics would be nice, and I'll be sure to return the favor ^^

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
asome so your game got moved i think ill wait till we get those new things in before i move mine but watevs anyways great for ya dude and carbon is just fine

<~F.M.P~>

Years
asome so your game got moved i think ill wait till we get those new things in before i move mine but watevs anyways great for ya dude and carbon is just fine

Thanx SSD I'll be working on the little project this Friday, along with a new menu screen ^^

Good thing it's finally moved to the show case!!
I'm happy for you!!
Good luck on the game!

PoKéMaKeR

Thanx Pokemaker I hope yours goes well too.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Gigantic update:​

Okay whew...Where to start?...Oh I know! Well start with some pics of the new Battle graphics!

NewBGs.png

As you can see. The battle graphics have gone through major changes...The message box was made by me, and the Boxes were created by ~Element, and slightly edited by me (Thanx again ~Element)...Now for the sprites, no This isn't a recap of the last update. It's a new sprite I made of Dakhoothe (More detail about it later in the update)

Next Will be one of the new events made in the game:​

Warning:VERY LOOONNNG PICTURE!
Spoiler:

I think the event was...well...sorta self explanatory so I won't go into detail about it, but If you read the last update and saw the last event...You could make a pretty good assumption as to what's going on with the purple light(that only the white haired man can see o_0)
Also If the pics are to small for you to read, or are hard on your Eyes, please tell me and I'll fix them.

Dakhoothe:​
Okay so this next one is about the New Dakhoothe sprite which is in the spoiler below

Spoiler:

The grass starter:

Now I'm sure your wondering why I would put "The grass starter" as an update...well It's just like the Dakhoothe sprite...Just grassier, take a look and see what I mean ^^

Spoiler:

Announcements:

Man okay...I'm glad that's all outta the way...Now for some new features I want in the game

I'm getting sick of seeing the same looking trainer sprites(even though there custom made) every time I battle...so I wanted to turn this game around a little and make it a little more User friendly...Or face friendly...so I've created a new feature called the PC(Pokecommunity)Feature, where Anyone and everyone that wants to be part of the game, can make a custom Trainer and Overworld sprite(s) of themself and send it to me Via PM and I'll put it in the game...There are rules however

One: You must make the sprite on your own...No stealing other peoples sprites Or OW's
two: You can ASK someone to make them for you but you must tell me so, and give credit to that person.

And those are the only rules.

Next I wanted to talk about positions...I'm really looking for more Spriters to help the current team with fakemon seeing as how we only have 79/150 made, so If you can make scratch sprites Please PLEASE tell me...I am also looking for someone(s) who is good with making back pics...this is really needed right about now so If you can do that please let me know...

Bonus Round:

Now it's time for the bonus round where I show or talk about a little something extra
In this bonus round, you get to see A new legendary I scratched and pixelated...well part of it anyway :(

Spoiler:

Now as you saw...It was all black, and scary looking, but the only reason for that is because I can't think of a good palette for it, so If you want to see it first hand, and Have a good Idea of a palette for it, or can color it in and make it look nice...Please VM, or PM me.

Thats all everyone. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!​

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I love the update FMP it's pretty big i like the new sprites also and i like the PC feature too great job man. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back