• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swellow sweep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Hi I've calculated a formula to make a swellow a usefull sweeer, Something I didn't find possible until now.

Swellow Has the ability guts to boost my attack when I'm poisoned. Igive it the toxic orb and use protect on the first turn allowing it to take effect and scout an enemy offensive.

I give it the moves:

Facade
u-turn
protect
steel wing/ roost

It has 252 attack ev 252 speed ev and 4 hp evs.

The objective once poisoned is to use facade to amplify its power with guts and facade.

What do you people think? A friend told me this one tha he had gotten it off the internet.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Yeah Brave Bird/Facade/U-Turn/Filler is the standard Swellow. It isnt new or effective in standard play as its outclassed by Staraptor who has better coverage and more power. In LU its still eh but at least it has a chance to work but its totally helpless against rocks and steels that litter every competitive environment and is still kinda of outclassed by Fearow even in LU who can hit said rocks and steels with Drill Liner.

So yeah this thread is pointless.

AziiLock.png

~Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back