• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019

Hope I can still sign up as a gym leader.

centurysprite.png

Century
107.png
106OD.png
214OD.png
Ani067OD.png

Name: Chris 'Century' Dillinger
Gym Type: Fighting
Team:

Spr_5b_107.png

Species: Hitmonchan
Nickname: N/A
Level: 42
Attacks:
- Sky Uppercut
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Protect
- Bullet Punch

Spr_5b_106.png

Species: Hitmonlee
Level: 40
Attacks:
- Hi Jump Kick
- Foresight
- Double Kick
- Rolling Kick
- Jump Kick
- Focus Energy

Spr_5b_214_f.png

Species: Heracross
Level: 38
Attacks:
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Take Down
- Aerial Ace
- Horn Attack
- Endure

Spr_5b_067.png

Species: Machoke
Level: 37
Attacks:
- Submission
- Vital Throw
- Seismic Toss
- Karate Chop
- Focus Energy
- Low Kick

Appearance:
Century stands in at about six feet tall, and is an average weight for his height. He is usually seen sporting a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Even though he has an underwhelming Gym Leader attire, the one thing that stands out about him is his necklace, which contains his Gym Badge on it. When he loses to a challenger, he hands that Challenger his gym badge straight from the necklace to the individual. Even though Century has more than one gym badge, it gives a little meaning to it, as it is far and few between that Century actually sees challengers.

His shimmering blue eyes are tellable for miles away. His regular blond hair is cut short, but not short enough that Century can't spike it up a little. His slightly tanned skin is matching all throughout his body, and his pearl white teeth have been taken extremely well care of through his childhood. If he happens to be on an adventure or quest, he wears a black leather jacket that holds all his pokeballs on the front right inside pocket.
Personality:
Chris prefers to be referred to as 'Century' (so I will be from now on, other characters can do otherwise if they dare). Century isn't one for many words. He appears very timid to most people, an impression that fools many people as that not is not the case - he shows great pride in his pokemon and training both himself and his pokemon to be the absolute best that they can be. He is very quiet, but is very well understood by his four pokemon. His Hitmonchan usually accompanies Century outside of his pokeball, as Century's quiet personality has isolated him from many that he knew, and can find abatement with his Hitmonchan. When around people after he warms up to them, he can be found cracking an odd joke. While Century handles most things in a mature matter, he is known to have a chuckle when the moment & people are right.
History:
Century decided that the task to open up a Pokemon Gym in the Zivito region was the right thing for him because of his previous experiences with pokemon - in the Kanto region, Century never was allowed to go on a pokemon quest, but was allowed to train and raise a Hitmonchan, as his father believed that it matched Century's personality. Even though the quest of pokemon was forbidden to Century, he had always heard of new trainers beating the Elite Four. Century had always wanted to go on the pokemon adventure and collect the eight badges of the region and prove he was the very best, but never had the chance. Moving to the Zivito region by himself, Century only thought that this was his destiny - to own and run a gym.
Other:
He's very, very fond of Diet Dr. Pepper.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Lol, I can see it now. Us starting the gym leaders in a room drinking diet mountain dew. xD Ok, I'mma remind Gen, I really don't wanna wait for someone else to join. This is going GREAT! Thanks for being so patient with me, I'm usually not sick like I was.

Century you are accepted! Good job.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
PC CRASHED when I tried to submit it. Then shortly later my computer crashed too, so I lost it. I'll try to get it up this weekend. Gen said she'll try to get it up ASAP.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I'm working on it. I'm mad sense I lost it once I'd finished it. >_< Stupid crashing-PC. I'll try to get it up soon, I'm sooooo sorry guys!

miley810

Assassin
Years
Nope. Working on the IC thread RIGHT NOW. I'm so sorry guys, I'm usually not like this. I promise if you stick with me I'm a better GM than this, I promise! I'm working on the IC RIGHT NOW!

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
is there a certain post order or can anyone post?

honestly, i feel like im the only one who is still interested lol. :p

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Can I reserve the final Chosen Kid spot please?

Or, preferably, if someone drops out as Team RoseCrystal, can I reserve their spot? If not, I'd happily be a Gym Leader in addition to whatever place I get. :D

miley810

Assassin
Years
No, I said anyone can post. It's been up for like a week now. Feel free to post.

And there's one spot left, vulpix. So that's the only spot left besides gym leader.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
No, I said anyone can post. It's been up for like a week now. Feel free to post.

And there's one spot left, vulpix. So that's the only spot left besides gym leader.

The thread is up? o.o Where? I haven't seen it.

I better start searching and getting to my first post.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Here we go!

Name: Aedan Karter
Gym Type: Fire

Spr_5b_059.png

Species: Arcanine
Level: 48
Attacks: Wild Charge, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Sunny Day, Overheat, Solar Beam

Spr_5b_229_f.png

Species: Houndoom
Level: 45
Attacks: Foul Play, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Rest, Dream Eater

Spr_5b_006.png

Species: Charizard
Level: 47
Attacks: Flamethrower, Air Slash, Outrage, Fly, Blast Burn, Rock Slide

Spr_5b_157.png

Species: Typhlosion
Level: 44
Attacks: Lava Plume, Earthquake, Extrasensory, Giga Impact, Flame Wheel, Double Edge

Appearance: Although Aedan is average in height at 5'8'', his slim body somewhat elongates him. Aedan's keeness of the outdoors shows in his tanned skin and toned body, but he is not overly muscular. His jet black hair sits untidily on his head, flopping carelessly into his eyes. Aedan wears a casual smile and often sports stubble on his chin, as he only will shave when the thought occurs to him. His eyes are a shimmering grey, which are fascinating to look at.
Aedan doesn't dress to impress, but simply dons a style that suits his casual nature. His preferred attire is a white t-shirt with a simple thin, black, collared jacket. His Pokeballs are kept at the waist of his loose-fitting jeans, and on his feet he wears hard-wearing black boots.

Personality: Aedan is, to put it quite simply, cool. Very rarely angered or agitated, Aedan will take everything as it comes, and his appeasing nature is infectious. It is this precise nature which makes Aedan the perfect trainer for fire-type Pokemon; his calming effect on his Pokemon allows them to reach the true potential of the Fire element, without the temperament usually associated with it. Aedan is incredibly laid back and easy-going, and so he is considered approachable by everyone in town. Although able to take things seriously if the situation called for it, Aedan will see the fun in everything. Although not particularly competitive, Aedan enjoys thunderous battles and adventure; he will often leave his Gym to find action elsewhere when there is a lull in the town.
Aedan, who often disappears to a world of his own, can seem aloof. He will often appear distracted, and can be too absent-minded to remember to do simple, everyday things. However, he will give his full attention to anyone requiring it, usually accompanied by a cheeky smile and a wink. He is well respected despite his youth, as his abilities as a trainer are not overlooked by the townspeople.

History: Aedan grew up in Ecruteak City, and was fed the legend of Ho-Oh throughout his childhood. His interest in Fire type Pokemon was initiated as a child, and by the age of 13 he had visited Cinnabar Island and allowed his love for them to grow. Being a monotype trainer meant that Aedan had very little interest in beating the Elite Four, and so he sought another way to stoke the fire deep in his belly. Concluding that becoming a Gym Leader would satisfy his needs, Aedan looked for a place to settle. He moved to the Zivito Region, but swore that he would not allow himself to stop seeking adventure whenever possible.

Other: Oh, yes. Diet Dr. Pepper. ;)

Back