• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen would you play an old school R/S/E???

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyce

banned
Years
RSE with downgraded graphics

lmao awesome just awesome...lol at that GB version of petalburg

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
Years
Wow O.o Jeez, I dunno... I guess I'd play it and love it if I hadn't played the better version before, but I don't know if I could get used to it after the great graphic from RSE... especially Emerald, where pokies move, and the pokeball glitters when you catch one. ( a detail, yeah, but still ^^; )

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
Years
Dunno, if it was good, I'd play it, but in Japanese?? I think not...But since it's just a lame version of R/S, probably not. I would have played GSC, since there is no newer version, but R/S again...no.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I don't care if it has crap graphics, this downgraded R/S looks really awesome in a slightly nostalgic sense. Remember that R/B/Y was a very different game because of stuff like Blizzard having 90% accuracy and Hyper Beam not having to recharge if you KO the opponent. If they keep those mechanics, old R/S can prove be a totally different experience in some ways.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Are these actual images from an actual game, or is it a fake?

Although it'd be nice to play a "retro style" R/S/E game, I find the old Pokemon games too slow now. If my Super Game Boy had a speed-up thing like in Pokemon Stadium, I'd really want to play it.

enyce

banned
Years
Kraka-chan said:
Are these actual images from an actual game, or is it a fake?

Although it'd be nice to play a "retro style" R/S/E game, I find the old Pokemon games too slow now. If my Super Game Boy had a speed-up thing like in Pokemon Stadium, I'd really want to play it.

Its fake, its an fan made image

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
Years
If it was real I would buy it and never ever sell that game,it looks a lil' better in 2D i would say.
Would they be making a 2D pokemon R/S/E game.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
enyce said:
Its fake, its an fan made image
It's fake? Awww, that's a shame!

Anyway, it would be good if the future releases were given a slightly retro look (like R/B/Y). And the beepy music too (just a thought).

enyce

banned
Years
encyclopediajm said:
.I dont think this pic is a fake. I mean the Trainers above that are in color seem to look like the real trainers. so...no...i dont think this is a fake at all.

Its called photoshop. Yes it is fake. I got it from a fansite. Wich makes fan pictures. This is a fan-made image. That happens to be good. It happens to look real. When it is not.

Yes, technology is great like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back