• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

She doesn't exist ;; Not intentionally referencing the 12th episode, nope. ...Though that's probably a good thing 'cause then we don't have a time traveler who goes Rika Furude on us by trying to change the ending. (Of course, the main difference there is Homerun-chan makes timelines while Rika makes worlds.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. I'd certainly recommend Higurashi. Still need to watch the new OVA sometime though.

Madoka Magica was okay I just wish it was a bit longer, same with Ore No Imouto.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020

OKAY that rednael post was mine, sorry for that was on my friend's account per accident o.o
Anyways like I said Madoka Magica is great but the ending is a bit .. meh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I really did not need my files on Gears Of War 3 corrupted now, looks like I'm gonna have to start from scratch again T_____T

That and I need to get a headset for XBL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I recommend Higurashi's VN (though I've never played it) 'cause it's certainly much better than the anime. Also a lot of people here have either watched Madoka or don't care for it so spoilers are all good :V

...Speaking of such, fans' reaction to episode 12 include:

Spoiler:

There's also one with Lain but Idk how many people know that series :B

Episode 12 made me cry. OH THE IRONY ;;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Higurahi main series, yes. Higurashi OVA's, no. Just started Monster myself, seems like it could be one hell of a ride.

edit...I think the VN looks terrible.. Manga and animu were pretty cool guys though.
higurashi-shots.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Apparently if you compare the main series (normal and Kai) to the VN they suck. Not in art, obviously, but in storyline. The art in the Higu anime is a trillion times better, but hey, would you rather have a good story or good art? In before "both". Not gonna happen with the When They Cry series.

Kinda reminds me of Touhou. You play it for the fact that all the characters are girls, the music, etc. but never for the art. ...Though the art done by that other group who teamed up with ZUN was rather pretty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. Never played the VN of Higurashi so I don't have much to say on that.

I did love the anime and the OVAs without a doubt though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I recommend Higurashi's VN (though I've never played it) 'cause it's certainly much better than the anime.

VNfags always say that and it's hardly ever true. There were no obvious plotholes, the voice talent was good and the animation was fair enough. Some things were better in the manga and I'm sure things will be better in the VN but Higurashi anime was good.

Saying something is certainly much better without trying it is also pretty damn stupid.

Edit - the hands?..... Gear third.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years

It's true though like most of the mods never posted here until they were modded just because they could 0 it. Pffft.

ADAPTING THE BAD END IS ACTUALLY GOOD YAAAY.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Of course, who's chosen to be a Puella Magi is typically favoritism. A human does not necessarily have to be friends with a lot of Puella Magi, but they have to be considered well-liked amongst others and be on good behavior. There are tons of people like that, but of course certain Puella Magi also hate said people and so they get kicked out in the race to become Puella Magi. And then there are those who straightforwardly ask to be Puella Magi or ask that someone else (typically without that person's consent) asks or mentions it. Then that person becomes a nearly impossible candidate for good.

/in before Kevin

I hath been summoned. Puella Magi are never chosen out of favoritism, they're chosen out of potential. As in ability. That's almost how ALL magical girl shows work. Nobody works hard or practices for the day they become a magical girl. It just comes naturally to them. Can't see the incubator? Ain't getting asked to sign contracts or form bonds? Tough.

Also, bad ends are boring most of the time. "Everyone died. Start over." "You didn't get the girl. Start over." Stuff like Higurashi and School Days are few in number. Where "bad ends" are the only possibility for the first seven stories for the former, and where the bad end is so gruesome and shocking, that the good ends pale to them for the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back