• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years

Music update! More game updates to follow :D

Years
Looks good so far! I'm sorry that you had to restart :( but sometimes that's for the best, isn't it? Looking forward to seeing more of this hack :)

SK3

Years
Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them :)
A small update, I'm almost done with the beta maps, just have to do a few more and adjust the ones already done. Stay tuned for some screens! :D

@gam3r!
I've been considering that, but I'm not sure at this point. If I update my tiles, I'd prefer to have a personal set, but I don't know anyone who sprites tiles. So we'll see about that.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them :)
A small update, I'm almost done with the beta maps, just have to do a few more and adjust the ones already done. Stay tuned for some screens! :D

@gam3r!
I've been considering that, but I'm not sure at this point. If I update my tiles, I'd prefer to have a personal set, but I don't know anyone who sprites tiles. So we'll see about that.

You can contact WesleyFG who has a big set of custom and 4th gen style tiles.He also has released a set with genV tiles.Most of his projects have public releases and many people use them.Check it out!

SK3

Years
Although I do like his public sets, they still do not fit my needs. And he requires payment to sprite custom tilesets, and although I love this hack dearly, I wouldn't spend any money just for tiles xP.

Thanks for the reference, though!

SK3

Years
Finally, new screens! Haha.

NewDWScreensPanorama.png

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Cool ! New screens ! ( though i didn't know that WesleyFG requires payment for custom tiles) If you are still intressed about tiles you can check wahackpokemon ( Spanish site bit it has a translation feature ) it has some great tilesets ! Otherwise you can use Ruby/ Sapphire tiles ( why people hate them ?) xD

SK3

Years
Cool ! New screens ! ( though i didn't know that WesleyFG requires payment for custom tiles) If you are still intressed about tiles you can check wahackpokemon ( Spanish site bit it has a translation feature ) it has some great tilesets ! Otherwise you can use Ruby/ Sapphire tiles ( why people hate them ?) xD

Didn't find any that really interested me, I'll keep looking though. But until I find one, sticking to FR tiles (not really a fan of R/S tiles haha xP)

According to the SS, you have small grammar mistakes. Like "You are headed to the woods?"
I recommend to fix them.

I'll be doing a complete grammar check when beta testing is done, but thanks for pointing that out haha.

Also, the OP has been updated guys, go check it out :D

SK3

Years
Thanks, and of course you are allowed to LP when this is released haha :)

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
This looks ten times better now its been restarted, great work!

I love how you've managed to get the clouds in the water to work, mine never works properly when I do it. Keep it up, looks good!

SK3

Years
Thanks man!
Here's a couple of more screens for you guys:

Woods1.png

Woods2.png

Progress is going by faster since I have someone helping me out, so expect more updates soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back