• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I misread New Directions as One Direction and I was like "WTF ARE ONE DIRECTION DOING SINGING THE WORST SONG EVER ON GLEE????" But yes, that's very sad news.

Also I'm kinda sad about Klaine breaking up. ;; I liked them! Rachel can break up though and be with Dean Geyer cause I said so.

I WANTED TO ADD I HOPE AYLIN WINS GLEE PROJECT OMG SHE WAS BORN IN 1992 she is awesome.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've just realized we haven't had a topic or questions or anything in a while OMFG. ;-;

What is your favorite pairing? And why, if you want to explain.

Crackships do count! Crack Ship is basically a ship that will never happen because of the character(s) sexual orientation, gender, or species (yes some people ship Lord Tubbington x Santana)

I have like 4 so I'll JUST LIST THEM ALL!!!

- Faberry - IMO, they'd be perfect for each other as they balance each other out perfectly.
- Spuck - DON'T EVEN ASK I DON'T NEED A REASON
- Hevans - Although I'm a hardcore Spuck shipper I think that if Hevans had a chance to shine it would have been great. Plus I COULD SEE CHORD KISS CHRIS LIKE ALL THE TIME AND THEN THE FIRST TIME EPISODE WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT
- Puckurt - Basically the same as Faberry, they'd balance each other out.

ALSO OMG.

AND THE VIDEO WON'T WORK SO HERE; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFErD6ruCH8

IT'S THE PROMO!!!

The song playing is 'It's Time' sung by Blaine.

yay

cause

everyone

wanted

another

blaine solo

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OOH!! THING COMES BACK? DUDE WHO PLAYED UNIQUE FROM GLEE PROJECT? Yaaay. Now why not just include Aylin JUST CAUSE. DUMB GLEE PROJECT.

Ummmm for me, idk. Rachel x Finn probably but I'm annoyed they didn't get married SO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER. Oh and uh, Kurt x Blaine. Sads ik.

Perriechu

Years
FINCHEL AND KLAINE OMFG NICA GET TASTE PLS.

Also Lea is apparently singing 'If U Seek Amy' in the Britney episode. The picture she posted on twitter LOOKS SUPER AMAZINGLY HOT OMG LEA.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Hi, I've only been on the forum for a few days now and just had to explore this Glee thread I found! I would love to join if you're still taking new members.

I am counting the days to the season 4 finale next month!

My favorite pairing would have to be Finchel. I think they make a good couple, despite the issues they have but hey, no relationship is perfect. And I love what happened at the end of last season.

My favorite character hands down is Brittany. Her one liners crack me up. The unicorn line she says to Kurt in season 3...I laughed so hard, then I rewound it and watched it again, and again, and again lol.

"you must add the word "Gleek" to the end of your post, this is just so we know you've checked the rules"

Ok...Gleek!

Perriechu

Years
Welcome! n___n

LOOKING DOWN ON YOU BECAUSE FINCHEL THO. /anti-Finchel

But yes, welcome. Brittany is one of my favorites, her line in the promo is certainly one of my favs. n_n

Last edited:

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Would it help if I told you I don't like them paired as Duets? I love Rachel's singing voice but when you add Finn to the mix, to me it loses some of of its appeal.

Yea I do like Finchel, I hope you won't "Hold It Against Me"

Perriechu

Years
Would it help if I told you I don't like them paired as Duets? I love Rachel's singing voice but when you add Finn to the mix, to me it loses some of of its appeal.

I've never really liked Cory and Lea's duets, Cory's voice has no technique and tbh he can't sound good without autotune; they have to autotune Lea to make Cory sound good and then they just ruin her beautiful voice. However; he did sound good in 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'.

I see what u did. ;)

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

I see what u did. ;)

I just couldn't help myself, it was too perfect an opportunity lol.

While I didn't "love" his rendition of "Paradise By The Dashboard Light", it was still ok. And you're right, Cory doesn't sound as good unless he's autotuned.

Personally, I am hoping for another Blaine/Rachel duet because I really liked how they sounded in "Don't You Want Me" but given this seasons plot setup, I can't really see that happening :(. Maybe someday...

Perriechu

Years
I don't really want another Lea/Darren duet. Darren cannot keep up with Lea vocally. Tonight and One Hand, One Heart were examples. Lea needs someone who can keep up with her vocally and someone who sounds good in her area i.e; broadway. Chris and Jon are the only ones who can do this.

I pray for Jon returning. ;;

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Really? I thought he sounded good in "Don't You Want Me" I didn't like the other 2 songs but I chalk that up for not being a fan of West Side Story or the music

It's Kurt who I could go without hearing sing. I know a lot of people love him. I like his character on the show but I don't like his singing voice for the same reason I couldn't stand hearing DeAndre sing in the last American Idol...I don't like the sound of male falsetto

That probably makes me a minority but I've never been known to share the same views as the general population lol

Perriechu

Years
Chris doesn't use his falsetto much believe it or not. He's a countertenor who's trained his voice a lot, so it does sound like falsetto but it isn't, lol. Chris has never used his falsetto on the show iirc. Damian (Rory) has an excellent falsetto which he used on 'Take Care of Yourself'.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
So I am currently making my way through Season 1 on Netflix. I love the first season so far, much better than the third season. I find it funnier and the characters are more interesting in this season. I also have yet to watch the first half of the second season!

Oh and I cannot wait until September 13th! So that means Glee will be on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays?

Perriechu

Years
So I am currently making my way through Season 1 on Netflix. I love the first season so far, much better than the third season. I find it funnier and the characters are more interesting in this season. I also have yet to watch the first half of the second season!

Oh and I cannot wait until September 13th! So that means Glee will be on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays?

Yep! It's also changed to 9pm just after The X-Factor. n_n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've never really liked Cory and Lea's duets, Cory's voice has no technique and tbh he can't sound good without autotune; they have to autotune Lea to make Cory sound good and then they just ruin her beautiful voice. However; he did sound good in 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light'.

I see what u did. ;)

BUT GUYS, PRETENDING. You cannot ignore how amazing they sounded together in Pretending. Possibly the greatest thing ever!

Perriechu

Years
Nica. Pretending was awful omg. It wasn't as bad compared to Light Up the World. That song's autotune just wasn't even funny. Lea's vocals in Pretending were nice, especially her belts towards the end. But Cory just ruined it. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BRITTANA DUET. OR FABERRY CAN YOU IMAGINE OMGGG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OH GOD YOU DIDN'T DARE JUST DO THAT, DID YOU????? No I must be imagining it, you can't have insulted the greatest duet on Glee ever. That was so well sung!! I honestly didn't notice any issues with it, lmao. idk I thought they were matched up evenly p much.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Not imagining things...

There is just something about Cory's voice that bothers me most of the time (while he's singing) I did enjoy his Fleetwood Mac duet w/ Quinn but that was partly because of all the dirty looks lol

Back