• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Time Is It?

Fusion200

The real living Fusionbolt
Years
Name Fusion200
Favorite Character Marshall Lee, Marceline, Finn
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Cause it's awesome! Besides, Adventure Time is pretty cool! :D I'll explore Ooo any day! ;)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name Fusion200
Favorite Character Marshall Lee, Marceline, Finn
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Cause it's awesome! Besides, Adventure Time is pretty cool! :D I'll explore Ooo any day! ;)

Welcome, Fusion200! Hope you have fun in the club!

Anyways, guys, I've had a bit of a mix-up with the CSS on the first post. It'll be back up soon, tho, so don't worry. Btw, how are you all doing with the fan fictions?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hi Fusion200!

Anyways, Mine is going... bad. Like making your own movie while fighting about your best friend what genre should it be bad. I'm running out of ideas. :/ I'm gonna watch the eps again so that I could get some ideas or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Fanfic? Oh, I'm writing my own right now, I won't participate this time ;;

Fusion200

The real living Fusionbolt
Years
Hmm... so... anyway... just curious, but, which couples do you guys ship? I ship allot of them, being, in a list, well, a pretty long list XD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hmm... so... anyway... just curious, but, which couples do you guys ship? I ship allot of them, being, in a list, well, a pretty long list XD

Hm, I don't know the names of the shippings, but all I have is this.

Marceline and Marshall Lee, because I play Marceline and my pair plays Marshall Lee.
Finn and Flame Princess, because I like the shippings that Adventure Time itself makes.
Jake and Lady Rainicorn, because Lady's preggers, and you can't do anything about that.

I only ship the main and genderbent characters, so it's not much of a list.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Well my fave ships are:

~ Jake and Lady Rainicorn ~ If it wasn't obvious, I love the pair and since Lady's preggers, it would be a drama bomb if they get separated. Besides, they're too intimate with each other to split... And my pair plays Jake while I play Lady Rainicorn since they're our fave characters respectively.

~ Finn and Princess Bubblegum ~ I also loved this ship since although it's overreaching, it is still cute.

List will be updated... :P

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Name Kirito-kun

Favorite Character Finn
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Being an adventurer is awsome & mathematical!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name Kirito-kun

Favorite Character Finn
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Being an adventurer is awsome & mathematical!

Welcome aboard, Kirito-kun!

Anywaaaays, it's New Year here in the Philippines. That means it's the deadline for the competition. But according to PokeCommunity, the time now is 09:19 PM. You only have a few hours, Adventurers. No one has passed in a fan fic, so that's unfortunate. Please, please, please. Someone, submit a fan fic! If no one does, no one will win. Let's just make this first event memorable. Please?

... I changed the Character of the Day. And I'm working on the CSS.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
So, yeah, Has anybody watched Jake the Dad? If so, what are your reactions to the episode? If not, THEN WATCH IT!

Oooh, Jake the Dad! I haven't watched it yet, sadly, but I've seen a picture of the kiddos. They're so adorbs! I'm going to make them Character of the Week next week.

Anyways, guys, I'm back! Did you miss me? No? Then I hate you. Jk. I've edited the beautiful CSS creation of TwilightBlade and twistedpuppy, and it now serves for our purpose. Hopefully, no more CSS snags. Also, the CoTW has been updated, featuring Flambo the flambit. Anyways, let's have a new topic.

If you could make your own episode, what would it be about?

Another Marcy and Simon episode, definitely. I love how their relationship goes, but I think too much of it would be too obvious.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
My own AT episode?
Hmm...OH! I love the half-hour specials, so a half-hour special where Marceline meets Prismo and wishes that Simon never wore the crown...
Which in turn makes it so BETTY puts on the crown for a few laughs, and ends up becoming Ice Queen. Simon, knowing that the crown could've been supernatural feels insanely guilty for slowly driving his girlfriend insane so he seeks a cure. In the end, Simon puts on the LICH'S crown in hopes that he'll gain enough power to stop Betty's rampage. So, Ice King becomes the Lich...and Betty becomes Ice Queen. They share a mutual insanity and restart their relationship, and end up taking over the world(because Ice Queen is more sinister and the Lich is helping her out...). At the end of the half-hour special, Marceline sacrifices herself heroically in a tearjerking end and the camera shows Jake who came over to hang with Prismo sometime during the episode(perhaps Jake was the one that introduced Marceline to Prismo while Finn was 'off-adventuring.') Jake then wishes that Marceline never made that wish casually and in a comedic voice, Marceline pops out of thin air, and the two casually walk out as if nothing ever happened.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My own AT episode?
Hmm...OH! I love the half-hour specials, so a half-hour special where Marceline meets Prismo and wishes that Simon never wore the crown...
Which in turn makes it so BETTY puts on the crown for a few laughs, and ends up becoming Ice Queen. Simon, knowing that the crown could've been supernatural feels insanely guilty for slowly driving his girlfriend insane so he seeks a cure. In the end, Simon puts on the LICH'S crown in hopes that he'll gain enough power to stop Betty's rampage. So, Ice King becomes the Lich...and Betty becomes Ice Queen. They share a mutual insanity and restart their relationship, and end up taking over the world(because Ice Queen is more sinister and the Lich is helping her out...). At the end of the half-hour special, Marceline sacrifices herself heroically in a tearjerking end and the camera shows Jake who came over to hang with Prismo sometime during the episode(perhaps Jake was the one that introduced Marceline to Prismo while Finn was 'off-adventuring.') Jake then wishes that Marceline never made that wish casually and in a comedic voice, Marceline pops out of thin air, and the two casually walk out as if nothing ever happened.

Ooh, a Marcy and Simon ep! Yeah! I looooooooooove that story! Beautifully said. I just wish the AT team is here to read this lol.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

Hmm... A Fionna and Cake episode, another ep about Lady and Jake's children, and some love triangle ep like Burning Low and stuff.. :3

Cid

Years
I decided that I really need my Adventure Time fix. :D I know I can't find the time to actually watch any of the recent episodes, but I'm still a fan of this cartoon for the sheer happiness that it brings. Hey, it's quirky! What's not to like?

Username | Cid
Favourite Character | Jake
I'm an Adventurer, for life!

I'm not actually sure. The only thing I could think of is an episode that gives a little more backstory to Finn and Jake again, because I love those kinds of episodes for some reason. If I can make the episode as awesome and random as possible, then I'd do that too.

Oh and I'll include LSP, too. So many times over.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I decided that I really need my Adventure Time fix. :D I know I can't find the time to actually watch any of the recent episodes, but I'm still a fan of this cartoon for the sheer happiness that it brings. Hey, it's quirky! What's not to like?

Username | Cid
Favourite Character | Jake
I'm an Adventurer, for life!

I'm not actually sure. The only thing I could think of is an episode that gives a little more backstory to Finn and Jake again, because I love those kinds of episodes for some reason. If I can make the episode as awesome and random as possible, then I'd do that too.

Oh and I'll include LSP, too. So many times over.

Yay! Another Filipino adventurer on our midst! Welcome Cid! :3

Oh, in other news, Bad Little Boy is airing today! Well, at least in our time... I think...

My reaction: YES! Another Fionna and Cake ep :3 Excited!

Back