• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Apollo: A Journey of the Gifted [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
cool! accepted after your recent amendments. make you sure you try to keep up the quality!

ewery1, i've fixed up your double post but i'd highly suggest not using that background that you want to. with it, your text would be unreadable! i'd stick to what you've got for now. d: you can just post with normal bb coding for now until you get the css you want!

also, it's been well over three days, so unfortunately everyone has lost their reservations. if you'd like them back for another three days, just post here letting me know you're still working on your sign up.

i'll get to replies as soon as i can! :)

edit: also, goldenrayquaza, i hope you asked kranic before you used his/her css O:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Hey everyone, I made a css thingy, but I tried adding an image background but [url)(/url]always shows up for the image url. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Just fyi, I don't really mind if anyone uses my CSS, I'll probably be changing it every other post, or the same post in some cases! I like messing around with CSS.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Excuse:
Spoiler:

However, I would like that Bergmite reservation back. I am only missing a little on my sample, so hopefully it will be up by the end of the day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
sweet! and no problems, things like these happen all the time. i won't bother adding it up on the first page, i'll just remember it all in my noggin. i look forward to seeing the final result!

edit: ewery, like i said before, i think your CSS is a bit much. you can keep it if you really want, but i'd much prefer a simpler, solid background over a tiled, decorated one.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
sweet! and no problems, things like these happen all the time. i won't bother adding it up on the first page, i'll just remember it all in my noggin. i look forward to seeing the final result!

edit: ewery, like i said before, i think your CSS is a bit much. you can keep it if you really want, but i'd much prefer a simpler, solid background over a tiled, decorated one.

Okay, That's probably a good idea.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Name: Anselme Gwenaël Ducreux

Preferred Starter Pokémon: Bergmite

Appearance:
If you were to ask Anselme what he looked like, he would tell you he looked "regular". Indeed, he would not be wrong, but there is more to it than that. To elaborate; his height falls at an average Kalosian 5'9", and his weight being no less average at 145 lbs. His entire wardrobe choice consists almost entirely of jeans and T-shirts, with the occasional hoodie for the weather, although he will sometimes wear jackets or button-up shirts (albeit unbuttoned) given to him by his substantially-more-stylish brother if only to keep them from just taking up space. His outfit for the day is usually a random shirt and pair of pants taken from his closet without regards to color or condition. Presently, he is wearing a pair of worn navy-blue jeans marked with decently-sized holes over the knees that are frayed at the bottom of the pant-legs. His shirt is a mostly-plain black tee with a simple white stripe going down the right side. His sneakers are also black, but with red accents, and he also wears a simple brown-leather-strapped watch.

Anselme's build is unimpressive. Although he is by no means scrawny, he really lacks very much muscle or toning whatsoever. His skin tone is somewhat pale, which is understandable considering how most of his time is spent shut in at home. The skin itself lacks any callouses or scarring, but also fails to be especially smooth like a woman's. Anselme cares as much about his hair as he does the rest of his appearance, his hair being a short mess of chestnut brown, although he is forced to comb it nicely for his job at a nice hotel, something he feels is stupid considering his position as a janitor. His eyes are brown like his hair, but they a duller brown that is actually more mud-like than chestnut. They have fairly-sized bags darkening the area underneath. Thanks to the frequent use of baking soda and mouthwash, his teeth manage to stay mostly white despite his heavy smoking, again being something he does for his job. Apparently none of the staff is allowed to look unkempt in the Hotel Richissime.

Something to note is that he tends to walk around with a slightly slouched posture which, paired with his habit of keeping his hands in his pockets, leaves him emitting an aura of nonchalance. This idea is further supported by the earphones that often rest within his ears. He has pulled the earphones up from under his shirt so that when not in use they simply hang on the collar of his shirt for easy access.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Great! Nice!! Love it!!! You're accepted! You can go ahead and post in the IC now. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Just fyi, I don't really mind if anyone uses my CSS, I'll probably be changing it every other post, or the same post in some cases! I like messing around with CSS.

Was just coming here to ask if I could borrow it xD
Of course, I'd go for my own color scheme but I REALLY like the design *-*

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

Agreed, the layout and design is really nice!

@Ewery1, you should probably keep a solid back colour and one that doesn't contrast to the writing, your post is totally illegible.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Yah, I was working on the css at that time, and then I had to sleep with a messed up css :-(. Anyways, I fixed it now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Yay! My first post in the IC is up >u<
As usual, I got issues with spacing xD It's killing me >u<
So, Skymin, feel free to correct it if it's THAT bad >u< I'll get the hang of it eventually... well... I hope I will <.<

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Your spacing is fine! :) Other than a few spelling mistakes, it's great!! :D

I'll be posting up Route 1 today, so anyone interested in moving on, get excited!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Your spacing is fine! :) Other than a few spelling mistakes, it's great!! :D

I'll be posting up Route 1 today, so anyone interested in moving on, get excited!

I won't be moving on until after Monday xD got an exam at university on Monday and I gotta study >.<
As for the spelling mistakes... comes with english not being my first language xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I won't be moving on until after Monday xD got an exam at university on Monday and I gotta study >.<
As for the spelling mistakes... comes with english not being my first language xD
No worries! you can move at your own speed, it's just that october got to the route now, so i post it up when people are about to reach the next part

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
No worries! you can move at your own speed, it's just that october got to the route now, so i post it up when people are about to reach the next part

Well, 雷影 イチロ and I might have a nice collab post once I'm done with my exams and stuff ^^

Edit:
Question o.o
Can I RP actually catching the Pokémon since it's for a "quest" of sorts? Or do I have to stop at throwing the ball? @w@
Cause I was thinking of posting again tonight :X

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OH! I forgot to tell you champs!!

catching pokemon here depends on quality and a dice roll! so if i love your post, it'll be a 50/50 or a 60/40 chance of catching a pokemon! if its a pretty average post, your chances go down. of course, if you fail to catch a pokemon, it wont run away!! you get as many chances as pokeballs you have!

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Agreed, the layout and design is really nice!

@Ewery1, you should probably keep a solid back colour and one that doesn't contrast to the writing, your post is totally illegible.

Thanks for the complements! I'm going to adjust the CSS as the roleplay goes on, so hopefully I can keep up the quality.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Thanks for the complements! I'm going to adjust the CSS as the roleplay goes on, so hopefully I can keep up the quality.

We all copied your css :P. I have finally finalized mine also! No annoying backgrounds. Also, in your character Skymin, and Geras's (Yes this is proper English) you have extra inventory items. Can Tim get those? He would come equipped with a few things, (i.e. book on the different known flora, a journal full of finding and notes on leads, and a pencil for that journal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back