• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Melee Smash Brothers DS

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Great Melee Smash Brothers DS

Not a hack, but now a game... for the DS!
Made by: DS Game Maker
Language: US/RU

Intro:
A solo game, Great Melee Smash Bros. DS, has finally arrived! Many wanted to play it, and I shall show it. I have permission to post the rom as I made it and it's not an official game.

Story:
It's Brawl, right?
After Tabuu's defeat, the world became in more danger as Subspace became more powerful and less safe. Then, the real leader of the Subspace Army arrived, Rukario! Now Mario and his friends have to save the world, yet again.

Features:
Shadow, Rosalina, and Mewtwo join the BRAWL!
New stages!
Big Adventue Mode
Numerous editions/languages
Remixes

Team:
Me- ALL!
My dad- Framework 3.5

Screenshots:
None

ROMs:
They are made by me and are not official games. I can post them, but there are 0 downloads.

Bye and thanks for watching! :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Hmm... I don't know what to say. I'd love how this would work, as the DS has nearly the same amount of buttons needed that Brawl has... I love the idea, but it seems you've only added characters that are widely known already... Banjo-Kazooie are (kind of) popular. Any chance of them? Anyway, even if not, this is interesting.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Actually, some of these characters are in the MOST WANTED! list, but I will have to clear a part for it. Meaning, the game will be 8-bit AND I may want to get rid of some characters to add in Mecha-Sonic. Oh, I released him. Anyway, I got the program working! :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yes. Due to the fact that my program isn't at MAXIMUM level and I've barely any idea on using it, I will put this on TEMPORARY hold, but I will answer any questions.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Menu Buttons/Backgrounds, yeah.

Regular Game Maker is a trial and does not compile to .nds or .xds file format. This one, does and is forever. You may want to pay for better things.

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Amazing. For DS? Touch-Screen Compatibility? This can be really creative. I'll be supporting

Back