• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
12. The current show is on Cartoon Network, which has Reuglar Show and Adventure Time. Sure, kids can watch all three, but for the older audience(moi and a lot of others), Pokemon seems like it should be on Nick Jr. or something. However, since it is somehow NOT a preschool show, it should go to Disney because they have a generally younger audience than Cartoon Network.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
14. I wonder what Ashes oshawott would act like as a Sammourot. Hyper-Active and falls in love all the time but looks cool but imo His Sunglasses (Just a warning this spoiler contains actual spoilers)
Spoiler:
Krokorok is a Boss.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
There's no way that Disney would have Pokemon air on their channel. Everything they have is either original or somehow related to one of their movies (like Peter Pan) or something. The later night thing would work.
Actually, for a while Disney aired "Naruto Shippuden" which was made by Shonen Jump. They also aired Digimon WAAAAY back in the day. It would make sense for them to grab Pokemon if Cartoon Network would let it go...(unless Nicktoons Network grabbed it to go along with Monsuno/Huntik, which are both monster taming concepts)

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
16. I think nicktoons would jump at the idea of having the pokemon we have on t.v. now on their channel. Sense nicktoons has a mixed fanbase it would work out fine.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I always thought Pokemon fit Cartoon Network pretty well. o3o
As for the idea of the B/W anime. I personally think it would be better off as an OVA, like the Mystery Dungeon anime or heck, even a movie! : D

The Void

hiiiii
Years

I remember joining a petition that will be sent to Game Freak so they can make some sort of anime lol... I'm definitely all for a BW anime...

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years

everybody this contains spoilers
Spoiler:

all in due time for B/W 2

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
23 I'm playing through emerald as we speak (or i type) after I beat the elite four i plan on using Absol for the battle frontier. As for pearl i own platinum if that counts :p.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
I remeber beating emerald for the first time i found the regi cave with the code on the walls but didn't know what it was a month ago picked it my sapphire and caught all the regis i got no sleep that night.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
25. I plan on catching the Regi's before i go to the Battle Frontier, I might even use them depending on what tms i have left

Back