• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
I'm playing GTA SA, Iron Man (2008), Pokémon Black, Pokémon White 2, Zoo tycoon 2 and the new one I'm playing is Worms Revolution.

There are much better games but my computer won't take the load :(

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I recently fired up the ol' PS2 again because my laptop broke and I lent my brother my PS3. Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2. Don't care much for the story, but hot damn do I love the Dress Sphere system. Maybe this time I'll actually win Lady Luck and use Lady Luck.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Picked this up the other week and I'm trudging through slowly. Just made it to part 2 and I'm really enjoying it. I got Flynn in my party for the first time and he's such a cute. I can't wait until I get Patty. I wanna see what she's like in battle!

Professor Layton vs Gyakuten Saiban
Picked this up again the other day. I tried it earlier this year but I didn't have the time to dedicate to it then and my Japanese isn't good enough to go through this without a dictionary so it's slow going. But fun! I think it looks and sounds better than the GS5 demo, honestly.

Dragon Age: Origins
My roommates have been hassling me to play this for ages and I finally gave in. It's... alright. The writing's not as good as I was expecting given the internet's love for the game and none of the characters really interest me so far but I'll keep going. I'm not very far anyway--I only just got Morrigan in the party.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Picked up 2 of the 3 Map Packs today and have been practicing diligently on them. :)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Modern Warfare 2.

BBS is really cool! The battle system is a little iffy though compared to the original Kingdom Hearts game, but I'm still enjoying myself. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it is mostly Fable 3 for the 360 but I've been playing some GTA IV and American McGee's Alice occasionally as well.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Jumping between Fallout New Vegas and a couple of Sins of a Solar Empire mods, Sins of the Prophets (Replaces stock factions with the Halo series. Only the UNSC is in it so far), and Seven Deadly Sins (Combined mod collection that adds a lot of additional planet types and many new factions - I mainly play as the Empire (Yes, starwars) and the TCA.)

TY

Playing some StarCraft 2 and Borderlands 2 atm

For Starcraft 2 im just figuring out what is the build that suits me for Zerg and Protoss, and Borderlands 2 is just burning banits and melting Hyperion bots xD

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

I'm already up to the final chapter, but those cursed Jinchuuriki >_> (I hate you Utakata and Roushi...)

Cynthia ™

Champion
Years
Currently Playing

Pokemon: White 2. DS
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. DS
Rune Factory 3. DS
The Urbz: Sims in the City. DS
Elsword Online. PC
League of Legends. PC
Minecraft. PC

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I'm finally getting around to finishing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, after putting off finishing that game for over a year.

I'm also playing a bit of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'm not playing it nearly as much as after it came out, but I definitely pick the game up to check on my town each day.

Sir Codin

- Icewind Dale 2
- Planescape: Torment (again)

I've been playing a lot of D&D games lately. I want to make something with the Infinity Engine.

Last edited:

TY

Tho im more modding it than playing it, im testing to see if stuff works and if no bugs or glitches occur, still i play full length games before concluding things

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer (PC)

Just hit third prestige and oh BOY I'm addicted. >.<

Persona 3: Portable - Undub (PSP)
The undub really helps. The English dub isn't THAT bad but I just prefer to have it all in Japanese. Glad I went for it!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Gotta find a BBS undub and then I'm SET.

Years
Currently, I am resorting back to Minecraft after being able to recover my e-mail and change the password, so Craftrum is where I will be at times, hopefully the server will be 1.6 soon! I guess now it's just catching up on what I haven't played in the last few months, I am definitely looking into buying Metro Last Light because Metro 2033 is one of my favorite games and so MLL should be even better.

I'm in for a good few months of gaming!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
With the Champion Bundle around the corner, I've decided to start playing Halo 4 again after being absorbed in Black Ops 2. So I'm leveling up as much as I can before they come out. Just got my Battle Rifles Dune Skin and I'm level 105.

Tsurera

Sculptor
Years
I'm currently playing Rogues Legacy on Steam/PC. I'm not usually a fan or rogue like games, but this one it really fun and fumy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back