• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

KarmaOver9000

That One Guy
Years
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dyre Parker

Personality/History:
Dyre is a quirky guy, putting himself out to make friends and to help others, however Dyre has a fear...a fear of being left alone to be lonely for all of his life, his only real friend is Aryth in which he loves as the greatest friend ever. On the outside Dyre has quirky fun personality and he loves everyone and urges to make friends. On the inside, Dyre is a hurt soul after being shoved out of his own house by his Drunken father at the age of 16 and taken in by the police after performing a robbery at a market in a new town, with no one to bail him.
He was officially released out of prison at the age of 19. He went to go onto his dreams and become a pokemon master. He stole a Duskull who had been experimented on making it not trust most humans, he had taken it to end its pain. The people he had stolen it from was Team Rocket. However, they became the greatest friends and loved each other going on from region to region battling and winning championships. He arrived onto the Orre region with high hopes managing to sneak in with forgery.

Pokemon: He has one pokemon, A shiny Duskull named Aryth Its a female pokemon and it has the ability to talk unlike most pokemon and actually expresses her feelings. She sounds like a teenager and often communicates with her master Dyre She knows four moves Shadow Ball Shadow sneak confuse ray and Hex and is quite a high leveled (Level 89) pokemon. She has an everstone necklace in which she loves so.

Appearance:
Dyre is a classy guy, and therefore wears Not-so classy clothes.
He occasionally wears a Black and gray trench coat accompanying with it a black and gray bag
Along with dark blue jeans and Black combat boots It looks like he is ready for it to rain. Onto the more physical portion of his appearance aspect, He has jet black hair with a white streak in the shape of a lightning bolt at the tip, and blue/ gray smoky eyes his skin color is light caramel and his muscle portion is skinny.

Last edited:
Years
@Karma: Very good, just one small change is needed, and that is Professor Oak's role, as he would be long since deceased, being this RP takes place many hundreds of years in the future of the PokeWorld. If you can work around that your in. Also, I need to say good luck to both you and Nate (Crimson) Having only one Pokemon each will definately put you at a disadvantage, that's needless to say though.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha yeah, Don't bother finding Mi in the café she's gonna leave disappointed then try to find Seth somehow. Perhaps she can bump into them on the streets. Also, I don't think Yuki will be very happy that Seth's turned to Team Rocket :P

EDIT: I always forget to ALSO read the IC thread before making decisions like that :P SCRATCH DAT Seth meets a 8 year old girl incoming! Be careful, she may actually rip out your throat. Piece your words carefully.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have changed a pokemon in Kaitlyn and Dalex's teams. Kaitlyn now has a Gengar instead of Blastoise and Dalex has a Lucario instead of a Blaziken.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I've finished Allbritton's SU, and revamped both with their moves, abilities, items and whatnot. And I'll be making my first post soon too. So, watch out! stay tuned, folks.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Gonna be a little bit 'distant' for a while. Mam's been taken into intensive care for meningitus, I'll still be around though don't you worry about that, just probably not as much.

Years
Sorry to hear that, yo. No worries, still be seeing you around. Still trying to keep the RP at a moderately slow rate, waiting for IceMan to get back, and perhaps another memeber or two before we get to far in. Also hereto's participation.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything will turn out good.

I am also back, was just those few days that I wouldn't be on much. On the side note, I think my character is going to be fun lol.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's where my SU will be completed.

Name: Kal Karot (Care-Rot)

Personality:
History/Misc. Information:
Appearance:

Pokemon: Hiro the Poliwrath, Judo the Snorlax, Torrent the Blastoise

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sheraku I'll post tomorrow, promise. May be short coz I'm a little depressed but I'll try my best to make it interesting.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah it begins slow but once all those a-meri-cans have finished their holdisays things will hopefully be speeding again.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol Thanksgiving is over here. All that is left now is Christmas which a lot celebrate in a few others holidays that I don't celebrate. I know the names , but can't spell them lol.

Anyways I was wondering what the GC stood for in the title lol.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ah well watever lol. same difference and stuff. Yeah, I'm beginning to regret not making Yuki a character, I suppose I can worm him in later. For now I guess everyone has a choice - a, go to Colluseum - b, Witness Mi kill a scientist and then trace beginnings and such to team rocket and find out what they are doing then hate Seth 4ever - c, Do whatever the hell you want.

Personally I believe option b is best, someone has to witness the killing at least, and I do want to do the Colluseum and I want Yuki to perhaps make his appearence there.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I thought GC stood for something like "Gale Coliseum" or something. I'm not sure, but I'm sure Sheraku knows. And wow.. Maya is kind of.. morbid. Well, technically she isn't a little girl.. but, eh. In other news, my first post is kinda taking long.. but still stay tuned. Lol.

Back