• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: FR/LG Worldmap Repointer

mat1554

French Translator
Years
FR/LG Worldmap Repointer
By : mat1554
apercu10.png

Hi everybody, today I present to you my first gba hack rom utility. He is compatible with Pokemon Fire Red (Rouge Feu) and Pokemon Leaf Green (Vert feuille). When you insert a new worldmap in a rom, after to have insert the tileset and raw with Unlz-GBA, you owe absolutely use a hexadecimal editor to modify the hexadecimal value. But with my utilitie you load your rom, you select the world map that you want to modify and you enter the new offset that you have find with FSF, and you click Save. And magic, the offset in your gba rom is modify.

Feature
V 1.0

• Modify the worldmap offset
V 1.2

• Backup automatically
  • Multilingual (Fr/En)
  • Warning message after error
  • Confirmation message after a modification

Feature to come (if I find how xD)

• Worldmap see
  • Restore the original world map
  • Change the palette of the world map
  • Inserting a new world map
  • Changing the flying point.
  • Auto-update

Compatible

• BPRE (Fire Red), BPRF (Rouge Feu)
  • BPGE (Leaf Green), BPGF (Vert Feuille)

Otherwise ...
Sorry for my poor English, I can understand it except for read-write something else ... So if someone bilingual would give me a hand I thank him.

I accept all comments and suggestions ^ ^

Years
Hey! Good Tool! I was Wondering if you can do it Compatible With BPRS ^^v

If you Need Some Offsets, I meabe can Serach Them :D
Thanks & Good Luck!

mat1554

French Translator
Years
Good evening, thank you for your interest for my application. Otherwise I work currently on a new version, for the moment and should hope can be change the pallets on the French and English version.

Otherwise, for the compatibility issue, make your request and I will look them added in the next version.

The fun!

@Cheve_X : If you have the offset for the map, I will be interest ^^ I dont have another rom that French and English ;)

Years
Though I probably would do the current work that this tool does in my Hex editor, I think that this is a good tool for those that would have a hard time doing this without a tool.

Also hoping that you get some of those features figured out, would be very nice doing some of that stuff with a tool like this.

Good job.

Forever Alone

Back into rom hacking 8 years later!
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
FR/LG Worldmap Repointer
By : mat1554
apercu10.png

Hi everybody, today I present to you my first gba hack rom utility. He is compatible with Pokemon Fire Red (Rouge Feu) and Pokemon Leaf Green (Vert feuille). When you insert a new worldmap in a rom, after to have insert the tileset and raw with Unlz-GBA, you owe absolutely use a hexadecimal editor to modify the hexadecimal value. But with my utilitie you load your rom, you select the world map that you want to modify and you enter the new offset that you have find with FSF, and you click Save. And magic, the offset in your gba rom is modify.

Feature
V 1.0

• Modify the worldmap offset
V 1.2

• Backup automatically
  • Multilingual (Fr/En)
  • Warning message after error
  • Confirmation message after a modification

Feature to come (if I find how xD)

• Worldmap see
  • Restore the original world map
  • Change the palette of the world map
  • Inserting a new world map
  • Changing the flying point.
  • Auto-update

Compatible

• BPRE (Fire Red), BPRF (Rouge Feu)
  • BPGE (Leaf Green), BPGF (Vert Feuille)

Otherwise ...
Sorry for my poor English, I can understand it except for read-write something else ... So if someone bilingual would give me a hand I thank him.

I accept all comments and suggestions ^ ^

Please post a link to this program it is dead. I really need to fix my map or my hack is toast

Back