• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
hey there.I see an awesome hack you have here:D good luck.About how much of beta 2 is done?End of the year is near now^^ I really want to play it :D

Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

@_Uzigunner

Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
download

hi guys where can i download the zip file?

or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?

Years
Beta 2 will be released on Christmas Day

@_Uzigunner

Try looking on the forums for a YAPE download or go to Wahack. Can anyone reading address him to a Yape that may work? Thanks.
Tried there as well but still no good, it's because of my backdated computer or sth, looks like I will never know how to evolve Timbuur or even Electabuzz, sigh.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Topic creator, I would highly suggest creating a .UPS patching format instead of .IPS (or at least provide .UPS as an alternative). With .IPS you have no idea if you are patching to the correct ROM, whilst with .UPS the patch will only work if you patch to the correct ROM. It will help save players the headache of trying to figure out if they are patching to the correct ROM, and it will save you the trouble of possibly dealing with false bug reports.

hi guys where can i download the zip file?

or how can i make the .ips file playable on my gameboid?

Download lunar ips to use ips files and the zip is in the first post.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
hello i download the version with the fixed events from page 27 or 28..and i patched it's an okay version to play with it??

No, download the version from the 1st page.

@_Mewmasterfly

All attacks are how they orginally were in FR/LG without the physical/special split. Meaning Garchomp's dragon attacks such as dragon claw won't be as powerful, but his earthquake/stone edge/brick break/iron head/etc attacks are still just as powerful.

From my estimation, I'll fully be done with my part in the hack early next week. Meaning Tajaros just has to script 28 events(according to my TO DO LIST) up until the end of the hack. Then, the maps in beta 1 will be re-done and that's pretty much it. All that should be done in time for Christmas. ^.^

Years
Gurdur to Conkeldur

I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I can't use Yape or anything. I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur,, that's all, only 1 frigging pokemon, I made up my final team and I just wanna know how to evolve Gurdur to Conkeldur, so please DarkRising Girl please at least tell me that, this is the only thing that I need to know please my freind, please tell me. Sorry for bothering u but u gotta realise my computer is only windows XP and has only 728MB of Ram, so please tell me. I am dying of frustration and I really need someone to tell me.

It evolves into Conkeldurr at level 45.

Electabuzz evolves at lv48

Most pokemon evolve through leveling up.

Years
Slow down please. There is no need to mention about your system you know. By the way its ok if you don't know about YAPE. Me neither to be honest;)

Years
@DRG: 28 events?! Holly bible! :D That's lotta work xD
@Uzi: Yeah... and with those parameters, you still can use YAPE.
Then why the hell is it not working, I open it and it says error and a bunch of numbers.
@DarkRising Girl thanks for having the time to tell me I really appreciate it.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Then why the hell is it not working, I open it and it says error and a bunch of numbers.
@DarkRising Girl thanks for having the time to tell me I really appreciate it.
Then you should remember the error and show it ;) Or re-download the YAPE to see if you had a wrong version =)
Anyways, if you want YAPE to work, VM/PM me with the error and I'll see what I can do.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
This hack is very cool! people might say that the graphics aren't so good and you can't do shadowing on the OW Sprites but that's what makes it beautifully imperfect! It gives you a very Home-Made feel and I like how it is so challenging. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release!

Back